Let's say you want to become a total failure in life

Let's say you want to become a total failure in life.

How would you do it?

Attached: 1513928839735.jpg (551x491, 164K)

Just do exactly what I have been doing up until now.

Attached: 1521552643756.png (636x358, 120K)

right looks mmuch better

you're on the right track if you post on Jow Forums

I just follow that old be yourself meme. It actually works in this case.

for soyboys

>be me

originalolilo

The path downwards starts inwards.

Attached: 1517644314980.png (1548x1468, 121K)

You choose the worst career paths on purpose and engage in activities you know will bring nothing but misery in the long term, like accepting drugs from friends and getting addicted on diminishing returns shit like imageboards and games.

In this sense, you're not activelly failing (as that is impossible, failure being a "miss!" in your intentions). But you're inviting failure by making your life more prone to limitations.

Could you please explain the dimishing return regarding image boards and games? It sounds interesting.

The longer you play video games or go on image boards, the less amusement you get out of them, so you have to stay on them even longer to get the same amount of amusement that you used to get. It's a downward spiral that only increases the amount of time you waste.

Well, you derive enjoyment from these things, information and even skill, which are all desirable. But if you become addicted, like it's easy to happen when dealing with IBs, the problems that will arise will most likely not be compensated by your intellectual gains. Wors: you possibly contracting depression, laziness and/or mental fog will downright invalidate the benefits you'd derive from chans.

Just take it easy and relax for what will feel like a very short time.

I see, that would explain a lot actually. Thank you.

just keep doing what you're doing user. it'll happen trust me

by making lots of bad choices,like i did

browsing r9k is a good start

Spend all your time lurking on a message board no one likes

Browse this board originally.

I already have

>NEET
>depressed
>suicidal
>5'4
>balding
>leeching off parents
>drop out
>browse r9k

That's easy
Get addicted to Jow Forums

Just simply do nothing. Everything will fall apart when you stop keeping things together.

Manipulate and guilt your family into letting you be a NEET for the rest of your life

i'd live the exact same way i always have.

Attached: 51ce2376d9f4a3365eeb8612e525fe92.jpg (3113x2409, 1.45M)

get fired
sit around at home for 2 years
get a dui
run out of money
pack up a backpack and go hit the fucking road
first of the month is on sunday, see ya pals

I mean there are ways to accelerate the process

i.e. accumulate debt, tell your loved ones you hate them, and cut off your left toe and then do nothing