>tfw I want double eyelids

I have about $1,179 years worth of lunch money alone, and I found out the place I want to get my eyes done at sets their price somewhere between $1800-2000 ($1800, if you're stingy enough to bargain, $2000 if you're a rich bitch). I am the former so I'm in short of a few hundred dollars and I was wondering how I could convince my parents (mainly my dad)) to butt in like $600 in a compromising but casual manner? I was thinking of asking them on the month of birthday. On top of that i thought of a brilliant idea to have my phone contract permanently cancelled so my parents can put forth that money into the costly surgery instead of subsidizing my monthly phone bills. Would they be convinced? Let me all know

Attached: IMG_0745.jpg (250x329, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realself.com/find/California/Newport-Beach/Plastic-Surgeon/Goretti-Taghva#photos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is such an odd copypasta
I would kill to be an Asian qt

>White guys will fetishize but still also some will actually like you
>being respected in society
>being actually pretty and not literally having to campaign on twitter n sheeeit until people reluctantly find you pretty

You don't know how good you have it desu

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about but this is something I've wanted for a very long time and I'm taking my chances whatever that may be

Attached: IMG_0747.png (750x1334, 210K)

Why tho.

I hope you aren't getting memed by other Asians into looking more western. Most Western people don't care and some even find it beautiful

You're gonna waste that much money on something so pointless?
Who the fuck pays attention to eyelids?

She looks better in the before, you're just insecure.

You're straight up lying to yourself realself.com/find/California/Newport-Beach/Plastic-Surgeon/Goretti-Taghva#photos

Attached: IMG_0746.png (750x1334, 222K)

What I'm saying is that it's not going to make you look better to like 99% of people.

I guess if it would just make you look better to yourself then go for it but if you're doing it for other people then you may be disappointed

You have to admit, the results look promising af

Attached: IMG_0743.png (750x1334, 196K)

naturally folded eyelids like most white people have

im assuming you're still young. save your money man, you may never know if you might need it down the line. As you get older you will get used to your "bad" facial features.

why would you want eye lids, hunter eyes are ideal

Not really? You're still going to look Asian because of epicanthic folds and so forth, I really don't see that great a difference

i have double eyelids and im still alone as a bi person
it doesnt matter

Op if you are a girl or want to live as one id say go for it. If youre a guy why would you ever, you should spend 1.2k elsewhere

I'm not doing it to look less Asian dumbass, I admire other Asians who have double eyelids too.

Why would I need to lie to myself? I'm not Asian. The surgery eyes look weird.

Why do you let the Jews brainwash you like this

Go for it OP. You don't want to look like that mongol on the right for the rest of your life, right?

Attached: 1382159246680.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

I have much bigger eyes than her, but to answer your question, no,no I don't

Try this
>get job
>pay for your own shit

Or
>try to get job
>fail
>invest into some kneepads
>pay for your own shit

>tfw Filipino and already have double eyelids.

if youre a dude and get this kinda of surgery you'll just be branded a faggot for the rest of your life

Thank god im not a dude then

Just lift, bro... For real

aren't you worried your children will still come out with single lids?

>implying I'll have children

I got a good laugh out of that one user

Attached: IMG_0560.jpg (399x385, 54K)

is it because you can't or because you don't want to?

I can but do you really think someone that constantly obsesses themselves over their looks is healthy enough to carry a child and take care of it? Be realistic here user. I also don't want my child to suffer like I do from the ugly gene and live a life of misery and BDD. I'm not cruel like that user