Reminder that abuse is a meme

Reminder that abuse is a meme
and if you were abused by anyone you deserved it and you should kill yourself. The abuser is laughing at how they got away clean not even remembering your pathetic existence right now. Trauma is a meme too

Attached: 1523483938761.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

this isn't nice user, you should practice not being mean

You should practice not being a wimpy faggot
then maybe girls wouldn't ghost you

Whoa op you're so cool and tough, I wish I could be an edgelord like you one day.

Tougher than the sarcastic pencil dick faggot in my thread

>Feels the need to rebut every comment like a faggot

>Can't take hurtful words so you're gonna cry about it

Who hurt you op? Talk to me.

Dunno
tried suicide multiple times
the only way to fight the urge of fear is to become the people who hurt me instead of being the victim all the time.

>smug weeb trash picture

Attached: DaLwQ4cUQAIGrtG.jpg (540x544, 52K)

okay i was abused and i deserved it but i cant force myself to be normal anymore

hahaha kill yourself you turd

That's fucking retarded. What if you were sexually abused as a child? You "deserved" it?

Have you spoken to someone about it?
I'd imagine that'd help a lot more than making edgy posts on Jow Forums.

your existence is a meme, you're a worthless waste of air

fuck ((you))
/thread

Yeah
I've been kicked around from doctor to doctor and psych wards are terrible here. Place I live in has one of the worst mental health care

>You "deserved" it?
Yes. And don't forget that being traumatized is a meme, you pussy.

Just kill yourself, quit being a detriment to society and to everyone elses wellbeing.

You are the opposite of the purpose of human existence.

Not until you do it first loser

>N-n no u, loser!
Pathetic

>implying you arent a loser

>thread starts with op being edgy
>now everyone else is being edgy as well
This thread was a mistake.

I don't understand why OP won't just kill themselves, they are a literal bitch of a human being.

Attached: pathetic.png (800x450, 359K)

It's what everyone should aim to be
if you're not telling every person you meet to kill themselves then fuck off

Schneider uytrfdghjkjhgfdghjk juyjuttr

Attached: Jason-Blaha-how-to-spot-a-fake-fitness-YouTuber.gif (550x626, 172K)

Shit man, my mother was actually mentally ill. She committed suicide when I was a kid and I went to custody of my dad instead. I know she isn't laughing now because the poor woman is dead. I don't think I deserved it because I was five and the woman had severe mental illness schizophrenia. It took me years to work through that shit. I'm mostly find now, but I'm not even sure what your argument for this is.

How did I deserve it? Because I was a six year old? Who is supposedly laughing at me? Should seeing my mother commit suicide not have effected me long term?

You know why you're still so worked up about it now? It's cuz youre a little bitch dude

Imagine being too dumb to suicide properly in this age where there's more than enough resources available

Nigga this guy himself is mentally ill.
He ain't going to have an answer.

Like I said I'm mostly fine now and live a mostly normal life. I did get over it, just took years and a lot of self reflection. Mostly I blamed myself for that shit, and blamed myself for not being able to save her. At this point I've realize she really couldn't have been saved.

Ah, glad to hear that you're doing better by now. Hope this edge thread also cheers you up idk

Attached: 1519026816603.jpg (335x381, 12K)

What's your discord user
oregano not

>just world fallacy
Go ahead and cut out your eyes and ear drums, that will help a lot with this.
>psych wards are terrible here. Place I live in has one of the worst mental health care
You must individually deserve that, then, and everyone else in the area individually does as well. What a coincidence.

>You must individually deserve that, then, and everyone else in the area individually does as well. What a coincidence.
It's because everyone in my areas a beta bitch bro
They are retarded anyways. Help isnt gonna work for them

>Beta bitch
>Failed suicide

OP contradicts himself once again.

Attached: cheers.png (604x835, 535K)