/edgy/

ITT: We try to be as edgy as possible

youtube.com/watch?v=_kTBbTSjZpI

Attached: 1523342931515.jpg (1153x692, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cCu2tJrmfHo
youtube.com/watch?v=ijUW4frKesY
youtu.be/xwhBRJStz7w
youtu.be/BbdT2nP1EXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KILL NIGGERSKILL NIGGERSKILL KILL NIGGERSKILL NIGGERS KFC AND WATERMELON NIGGER EAT CHIXKEN I AM A SUICIIDAL EMO RACIST WHITE KID AND I WANT TO DIE DAB DAB FABFUDKDJUSGRVHRHSHSSH

Attached: 1523427808320.jpg (793x668, 134K)

Hollywood Undead.
That is all.

Rape should be legalized

oorig

Attached: bondrewd.jpg (736x883, 99K)

Sonic is the official mascot of autism

The Holocaust didnt happen, but it should of.

He said edgy not reasonable.

This is now a video game remix thread

youtu.be/cCu2tJrmfHo

Pol Pot was right about everything. Civilization is evil, glasses are for fucking nerdy cunts and anyone who lives in a city, wears glasses or is disabled should be axed in the back of the head and thrown into a hole. Hail Ankgar.

Attached: more like Lol Pot.jpg (250x350, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ijUW4frKesY

the old singer is edgy as fuck

trap threads are fucking good
what, you want to deal with the excess male population by having them kill each other? are you some kind of faggot barbarian
this is a basic evolutionary advance

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do. I just f*ckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

Attached: 96626578.png (215x255, 8K)

agreed, Jow Forums is an lgbt board, Jow Forums certainly has ruined this place

I got nothing to live for but I got something to die for
youtu.be/xwhBRJStz7w

matar los judios, pinche maricons

Attached: ityuityuituyi.jpg (720x540, 72K)

jews are a separate ethnic group from white europeans

ever since i was 3 ive had no emotions, i could kill my pets and hurt them without caring. my mom tried to put me in therapy but my therapist said she couldn't do anything since all i'd do was play my music real loud and ignore the bitch. needless to say my mom was worried to put me in school, so i was home schooled. my dad's dead so it was just my mother and my sister who i'f steal weed off.
i think home school was cool since the bitch was so afraid of my by that point i didn't have to do anything. all i did was smoke pot.
she tried putting me in normal school buy i scared too many of the sheltered rich kids and the work was too easy. i even know more about science than the teachers by that point. so i was kicked out for fucking the principles daughter and breaking the arm of some tough guy 8th grader trying to intimidate me (i was in 6th grade at this point and it was my first time in normal school).
after that i was pulled from it and continued my home school. nothing much can be said but my grandma died and i laughed at her funeral.
i started underage posting on Jow Forums and tested my iq to be 180 on the mensa website, but wasn't allowed to join because of my violent past.
i often make gore threads to scare off the normies from reddit and facebook. if you ever see my threads stop by and say hi, i might even respond (not)

is that what you wanted to hear? how "edgy" can you be? well let me tell you, i don't even have to try. my whole life if "edgy", fuck you.

also hitler was a fucking bro

Attached: edgiest_character_challenge_by_anastasiamimi2000-dauapxb.jpg (818x976, 183K)

KILL THE NORMALFAGGOTS!
KILL THEM ALL
youtu.be/BbdT2nP1EXk

I prefer the 'Chill'' music

Seven Kill Stele

Heaven brings forth innumerable things to nurture man.
Man has nothing good with which to recompense Heaven.
Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Attached: 860-header-forensics.jpg (860x460, 122K)

owes everything it has to postal

Attached: PostalDude.jpg (257x388, 21K)

Forced sterilization of everyone with an IQ below 110, and immediate execution of everyone in the prison system (to save taxpayer money, and reduce strain on infrastructure)

Attached: 017548365.jpg (1280x873, 303K)

this, but robots as well including you