She knows about the JQ! Do you think I can turn her to the dark side? What should I say next?

She knows about the JQ! Do you think I can turn her to the dark side? What should I say next?

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-110119.png (1440x2560, 325K)

>le Rick & Morty shirt

Drop her now OP

She's wesring a Rick and Morty shirt and she's on Tinder. Why the fuck would you even bother? She'll changer her opinions for the next big cock that comes along, that's what women do.

Chill goys, I'm not actually interested in her lol, I just use Tinder to screw with roasties. This one stated on her profile that she likes conspiracies, I'm thinking maybe I can turn her full alt right ethnonationalist with a bit of a push. Just for funsies.

Did you use a fake profile or is it really your pictures?

The Matrix/Simulated Reality is the only conspiracy that matters.

i used my own pictures, why?

Good, she knows about the Jesuit Query.

Attached: Jesuit-General-Adolfo-Nicolas-2009-angry.jpg (275x263, 26K)

What the fuck is the JQ?

The Jacksonian Queen. A crypto monarchy established in the early 1800s Americs

Jewish Question

Don't know what it could be

Attached: c700x420.jpg (700x420, 151K)

>goys
>lol
>funsies
Jesus Christ. This is the kind of person I share a board with.

James Quall did nothing wrong.

>This is the kind of person I share a board with.
He'll leave when school starts, don't worry.

What is the question?

Are Jews white?
Why do Jews have high IQs?
Why do some Jews and European royalty look like reptiles?
Why were Jews the only European group to be allowed a religion besides Xianity in the middle ages?
Why did the Rothschild patriarch wear a Knights of Malta cross like some of the Nazis did?
Why do Jews always portray Catholics favorably in Hollywood?

I have a lot of questions about them?

Yes.
It's not by much, just a slight bias.
Thousands of generations of inbreeding.
They had control back then, as well, no doubt.
He wanted to.
They obey their true masters.

not OP but sometimes I use words like funsies ironically and they accidentally end up slipping into my regular vocabulary

lmao she googled all that for sure

>Dont get the response you wanted

>lol jaykajy you guyssss

I literally just use Tinder for fun, I have no interest in women sexually.

I'm biting the bait, but you just started talking to the bitch and you're thinking about making her go "full right ethnonationalist with just a bit of a push" you're a fag dude

She's interested in conspiracies and believes we never went to the moon, so she's gullible as all hell, she is also aware of what the Jewish question is, I feel like with a bit of a push I could make her go alt right.

>used my own pictures
>got genuine responses
"y-yeah but haha I wouldn't get laid anyway I'm just memeing her haha"

Dude...

Attached: ukrainian bear.png (500x500, 49K)

women dont have views of their own , if you are a dominant man she automatically adopts your views,this is basic knowledge

>I was just doin le ebin troll guys lolol

>it was just a prank bro

I use my own pictures and get genuine responses because I'm a fairly hansom dude, women are interested in me, I just don't care about them so I use Tinder basically just be an asshole with 0 ramifications

literally yes. Do you faggots actually use Tinder unironically or something holy shit