Tfw chestlet

>tfw chestlet
Why the fuck do i even bother, robots. I will never have big milk jugs to feed my future bf,

Attached: 1520381552281.png (578x547, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpRw76p5XV0
youtube.com/watch?v=up4XM48cStA
youtube.com/watch?v=_ApVq2yG0po
youtube.com/watch?v=0G6JymgFusw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't worry baby, all i care about is if you have a thin neck.

Let's just transition into males and see what happens from there, I feel your pain

we. have. this. thread. every. single. day. fl*t-chan.

Attached: 1523437359182.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>wanting to be male ever
Why would OP want to give up her female privilege?

friendly reminder guys don't care about tits. its 100% about having a tight ass

works like a charms. in fact, big ones repulse me.

Attached: 65432574327674551351351354343.png (1200x1037, 308K)

achcyually false, shy introvert guys get a lot of attention if they're cute, i know some of them and they're annoying just to look at
people find them repulsive only if they're ugly but the same applies to females

how about small penis?

>tfw dicklet
Why the fuck do i even bother, robots. I will never have big dick to feed my future gf,

Women dont care unless you are under 4".
You fell for the jewish meme and you have a deeply ingrained inferiority-complex. You are fucked, either way.

nice trips.
maybe, so why not take others down with me?
well, again chestlets are actually quite amazing creatures, too bad they are still women.

>my future bf
Such confidence. Not a robot. As expected.

goo (d o t) gl (s l a s h) c5rkvw

He's a big boy
>damn spam filter

i met 2 actual fembots irl and the chest was the last problem about them.
if you're ugly with bad posture and a shit personality biggie milkys do not matter

Flat is justice

Nigger

Because you are a man, man

>most men don't care and find women attractive regardIess of breast size
>a sizabIe amount prefer breasts smaIIer due to reason's Iike smaIIer nippIes, no varicose veins, smoother, easier to hoId and more rounded
SmaII breast size is within the normaI scope of maIe sexuaIity. Whereas short height in men is onIy liked by a small minority of fetishists in women, most of whom couple it as part of a femdom or cuckold fetish. This "chestlet" terminology in attempt to pair it as the female equivaIent of manIets is just retarded

Attached: 1522991876392.jpg (780x780, 50K)

Not sure where you live, but that's not the case where I am. I guess it could be worse, I used to live in a place where almost everyone actively abused me for it. Come to think of it, that's a big part of the cause of it.

how do you prepare your eggs in the morning?

i don't care if you are a chestlet i'd still love

Attached: 1523240958911.jpg (960x720, 91K)

>Women dont care unless you are under 4"
Just my luck...

Attached: 1510520404813.jpg (687x613, 249K)

How is that even possible, that's smaller than my finger. I am legitimately sorry, user.

Attached: 1523369548566.jpg (640x877, 343K)

Friendly reminder that some men are satisfied with a big heart all to themselves, but aren't even afforded this tiny bit of luxury in life.

Attached: 1520251547763.jpg (542x508, 53K)

Men exclusively posting "uguu kawaii" anime reaction images are not exactly real men in the first place.

Straight women dont want to be in a lesbian relationship with a man and lesbian women dont want to be in a lesbian relationship with a man.

>muh real men can't like cute things
Sure buddy, you go on chasing Stacies then and cry about it.

>"this is my experience"
>actually you're wrong
ehhhhhhh

Oh buddy there is so much more to it. As a retort, women will typically argue that men judge them for their boobs... but women judge men for their boobs even more! Women judge men for their height, but most men hardly care if at all about women's height and the rest have a more even distribution of a broad range of preferences. There's more! Women wear 6" heels, but scoff at men for wearing 2" heels! Can't even bring up bra stuffing without being chastised. Oh shit, what could the boobs equivalent of these milk TV ads be? Can you even imagine?
youtube.com/watch?v=hpRw76p5XV0
youtube.com/watch?v=up4XM48cStA
youtube.com/watch?v=_ApVq2yG0po
youtube.com/watch?v=0G6JymgFusw

Attached: 1515208199975.jpg (700x525, 48K)

dont worry femanon i would still love you

i've been taking Domperidone and it works

That's technically false.
Guys do care about tits, they're far more important than the ass.
However guys don't care if the tits are small, because we can compensate by moving our eyes closer to them.

If you ever have kids with your future bf, your tits are likely to grow a lot.

Why do you make this thread every day? I'm convinced you're actually male, now, you fucking trapfaggot.

Flat is superior though

Oregeno

Attached: f6bdff4648d1c90f21b300eca5ee0a0a346ee2bf.jpg (900x1000, 318K)

LARP: the OP post
having a thin short penis is the worst

Breasts grow when you get pregnant so just find a dude who's ready to be a dad or something

AYO WHAT THE FUCK IS UUUUUP SWAG DADDDY IN THE HOOOOUSE

BABYGIRL YOU GUCCI, ALL TIDDI OF EVERY SIZE AND SHAPE DESERBED TO BE LOVED, BECAUSE ALL TIDDIS ARE GOOD TIDDI

UNLESS YOURE ONE OF THOSE FAGS WHO FILLS HER TITS WITH CANCER CAUSING SILICON IN HOPES THAT A CHAD LIKE ME NOTICES LMAO (we dont btw)

JUST LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF AND YOULL FIND A MAN WHO WILL LOVE YOU

AND REMEMBER TO KEEP AN EYE ON THAT GROSS BUTTER IMP TED CRUZ BECAUSE LIKES TO FUCK PEOPLE HARDER THAN A HORSE IN HEAT