How do you survive NEET bots?

How do you survive NEET bots?
I injured my ankle last Thursday and have been basically trapped in my room for a week. Got it removed on Tuesday, worked yesterday and took today off as well because was a little bit hard to walk. For last few hours I'm constantly thinking that I should go to work today just out of boredom. I have sick leave till next Wednesday but I will return to work tomorrow.
I watched about 10 movies, played plenty of vidya and browsed this God forsaken place nonstop for a week and I'm on a verge of mental collapse.
How can you live for years trapped in your rooms with nothing going on, nothing to do and nothing to expect from tomorrow? Sure it's nice to not get up 6 in the morning but...

Attached: lumina.jpg (789x1013, 117K)

i can sit for hours just doing nothing, thinking nothing, i truly am an oxygen thief

Honestly, if you actually want to be NEET, you have to have some sort of project to work on. People that are NEET for many years either have that or they have no choice because of poor employment prospects.

Some people just aren't cut out for the NEET life

I'm not talking about NEETs that have something actually going on for them, like a project. I love holidays and good rest as well, but in that case I'm usually doing something. I'm more about people like .

Attached: 1523300829539.jpg (500x375, 60K)

>How do you survive NEET bots?

find a provider for the rest of your life, ez

It's not about financial side that I'm concerned about. I am wondering how can someone actually survive in his/her room for years with nothing but computer.

Attached: light2.jpg (1920x1080, 510K)

Again, I'd say probably not. I had a friend who was on the surface just a lazy stay-at-home, but he also had mental issues and problems with booze too. Still, he went out quite a bit, I think people need that.

there is loads of stuff on the internet, coupled with bad experiences of the outside world and there you have it

>How can you live for years trapped in your rooms with nothing going on, nothing to do and nothing to expect from tomorrow? Sure it's nice to not get up 6 in the morning but...
You get used to it. I remember when I first became unemployed like 3 or 4 years ago, completely bored out of my mind at 10am on the second day, had no idea what the fuck to do.

But you just get used to it. I waste hours upon hours doing nothing. Days and weeks and months fly by.

just keep yourself busy,play vidya watch moviesget a hobby,i play the violin have some bonsai trees and im thinking about starting to paint,just keep yourself busy

True, It's not like I would never had bad irl experiences, the same I have spent way too much time on internet, yet I cant physically spend a week only with computer.
So essentially we can all agree that neetdom is fueling all the mental ills, especially depression, thus It's a downward spiral until suicide? Obviously if you don't break the circle.

Attached: Resident Evil.jpg (1000x1500, 780K)

well thats just assumption on your part. being a NEET doesnt mean youre locked up in your room, i think what you mean is hikikomori. but still i have no problem sitting for days in my apartment, there's many daily life things to do(cooking, laundry etc). i also have plenty internet people to talk to and play games with. i constantly discover new things, subjects. i think some people just have more predisposition to use their minds over their bodies, so its easier for them to be a neet or a hikikomori.

NEET: Lots of free time, but no money so you can't really do anything but sit in your room

Wagecuck: money, but no time to spend it because you're at work all the time

>So essentially we can all agree that neetdom is fueling all the mental ills, especially depression, thus It's a downward spiral until suicide?
I agree with that generally, but it depends on whether you're a dependent NEET who relies on their parents or a wealthy independent NEET/trust fund babby. The latter are in a much better position, even though isolation and boredom fucks both regardless.

I'm pretty ashamed to still be living in my childhood bedroom at nearly 30, but I think I'd feel a lot better if I had my own place, even if my parents were still bank rolling me with a monthly stipend (not quite financial independence, but sort of feels a bit like it)

There is plenty enough video games and anime/shows in existence to keep myself entertained for a lifetime. You can invest hundreds of hours in one video game alone. If I get tired of games and tv, I go online and try to learn about something new. Or maybe I try out something creative. With the internet alone, there are countless possibilities for entertainment. I am confused how normies are ok with having so little free time when there is so much that can be done.

Yeah those rich guys have it a lot better, but its only on the surface. Truth is they can't really makes friends because people around the trust fund NEET's age will be like "so what do you do for a living?" and if they find out, they won't want to be friends. I actually knew a rich kid like that, he was living in one of his parents beach front condos and just working a bullshit resort job.

>if they find out, they won't want to be friends
if something like that bothers people, then they werent worthy of being a friend in the first place lol

Well its a little weird to people that actually work for a living that a grown adult does "nothing" all day and has his own place, a car, food etc. The working world cannot relate to that. You would need other rich NEET friends.

I'd agree with this. On this board, people often say stupid shit like "oh I'm working but I live a NEET life". Fuck no, you don't. In reality, being NEET just means that you don't work and so have a lot of free time. It doesn't mean hermit or mental illness at all. Technically, housewives and the elderly are also NEET, in my opinion.

if they relate through such shallow traits then they're not human worth giving my time to. i have good friends working or not and they're not bothered by my neetdom at all.

It takes time, NEETs adapt to boredom, become molded by it. Once you do that, you be able to find a reason to do anything.

*wont be able

what is the difference between video games and working? one gets you paid and is seen as a socially acceptable thing to do. but they are both essentially games. Same with every other activity on this earth.