Why are women so picky? Are they that easily controlled by their vaginas?

Why are women so picky? Are they that easily controlled by their vaginas?
I was discussing this with a female co-worker and she said she refuses to date anyone that doesn't have a beard or tattoos.

I asked her if her dream man once day decided to shave his beard, would she leave him? And she said "Yes. He needs both the beard and tats for me to be attracted."

I know plenty of women like this as well. Where they view these tiny physical things as MANDATORY to gain access to their over-valued hole.

Men have preferences. I like blondes for instance, but I'm not going to turn away someone I have a lot of chemistry just because her hair happens to be brown.

How did it get this bad? How did women get so picky and demanding?

Attached: 984198189719851651651981.jpg (486x305, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rOc9K2zGzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Facebook, insta, tinder

Dude, women doesnt actually care about a dudes look. They only do if you let them.

Op here. I should also mention this girl is 31 and whines constantly about how she isn't married. I've told her several times it's her own damn fault, but she just can't let go of this weirdly specific niche.

>women doesnt actually care about a dudes look
as a fat ugly dude i can tell you yeah they fucking do

Attached: 556321691691321.png (655x509, 28K)

>Too hairy
The absolute state of soya

ooo i should get tats

I was a fat fuck too. And i still got wymons and GFS shit like that.

Just think about how womens work. They are literally worthless when they reach 30 yrs.
Its important for (white, asian and latina) women to get the best partner possible.

The only reason they dont like fat fucks so much is because a fitter man is healthier and does make better babys.

The second part is money. Women are attracted to money in every way.
Its easy to proof that.
Drive an expensive car and ask a women out. Most of them will say yes. You drive a lil bit around, take her for food and than fuck her.

There are some more things about this i could tell you. But iam lazy.

Of course they wont tell you ever about this lil secret. Dont give yourself up

It's a biological imperative. The female of the species is supposed to be very picky since reproduction expends a lot of energy and resources for her. Males dont have to be picky since reproduction costs virtually nothing for them. Even though we dont live in the stone age, our minds still operate on these principals

Just to tell you you're all pathetic. Instead of making up your own narrative reflect inward, cunts.

talking out your ass

good post

I'll take anyone.. I'm a fembot too. The people most attracted to me are the memers or the autistic fucks. Either way, I always attract the weirdos. I don't have a dream man. It's anyone's draw. Lol

Attached: IMG_20180412_104152_425.jpg (634x634, 91K)

I guarantee you if a clean shaven tatless millionaire showed up she would fuck him in 10 minutes.

Take any woman's list of demands and add millionaire to the top of it. Money supersedes all other demands.

It's the fault of the internet. Girls used to have to date within smaller circles which means standards were slightly lower since there was less selection. Now they just open their social media bs and have a hot guy whenever they want.

>too tall
wtf ive literally never heard a women say this about a man

The trick is not allowing women to pick. You as a man should be the one to seek out and court women and be desirable enough by your own devices that they cannot refuse your advances. Essentially, be a Chad.

Women think men who are 6 foot to 6 foot 3 are perfect. Below 6 foot is "too short" and above 6 foot 3 is "too tall"

The roast with the toast. Pissy because you haven't found your 6 foot 2 man with one blue and one green with a tattoo of a horse on his ankle or whatever the fuck

wannabe my waifu?
I can provide you:
- stable money income
- good fatherhood

What do i want from you:
- fuck me and suck dick
- getting at least 5 children
- stay at home

>brown
nty

poor taste

lemmie at them little milk duds baby

>Why is someone who has an infinite luxury of choice so picky

Gee, I wonder.

Stop being a thirsty desperate retard and things would change. You won't though, so things will never change. The 80/20 rule has become 90/10 and soon 95/5 and 99/1.

You did this. You allowed it.

>Stop being a thirsty desperate retard and things would change. You won't though,
This. The only reason women are able to be like this is because men can't control their dicks and will fuck women clearly beneath their level.
If men acted as picky as women everything would even out, but men have made quantity more important than quality and completely fucked the game for EVERYONE, male and female. Fucking bullshit desu.

>blaming this on all men
It's Chads fault

women say a lot of bullshit, don't listen to them

>implying a w*man has ever said a guy was "too tall" for her to date without meaning "too poor" but not wanting to say it

ok mark zuckerbug

A woman who has low partner count needs to be picky, she is hitching her wagon to a man she hopes won't be just another notch in her belt amd leave, but she needs him to be as successful as she can get(whatever categories she values)

women with high number counts are picky because they have been with so many men they have all this baggage comparing the cumulative good and bad things about past partners

youtube.com/watch?v=8rOc9K2zGzM

A 31yo who fetishizes bearded tattoo guy?
Im not missing out

>Why are women so picky?
Because they can be, it's simple as that. They have a neverendinf pool of men willing to do anything for their attention of course they are going to be picky. If you had like 10 girls trying to talk to you at any given time you would be picky too.

Biiitch you look 13, get off of here. You attract weirdos because you probablly radiate low self esteem.

Bullshit

true

Partially true. Pick people who admire you. But you've you've got to be admirable in the first place.

Oh thanks for letting me know, mongo. What else is on the cards for me? What am I thinking RIGHT NOW?

It's horrific. Eventually women are gonna have to give it up with perfect 10 sex robots to deal with.

Waaaaa why won't Chad date my fat ass?!

>What am I thinking RIGHT NOW?
Probs about getting dicked down by Chad

Well, being a woman I can say these that these preferences come from what we see in movies and social media, but I personally am not a fan of relating to "standard" men, I love white, skinny, with a handsome, bearded or beardless I do not give a fuck .

>I love white, skinny, handsome
wow thats so unique
wow thats not standard at all oh my god

wow youre so unique queen