How do i get my oneitis off my mind bros? how long till these feelings fade?

How do i get my oneitis off my mind bros? how long till these feelings fade?

Attached: b25099533a874c21414390840e679ac4.png (500x421, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4QqGW0yOMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It depends. How often do you see her?

Been almost a week cause i dont like going out

Wtf us oneitis?

You will get over her

You never do. You're going to either get her, or settle for second-best. Remember that.

t. It's been 4 fucking years. She made me cry after not crying for like 6 years.

This is taking too long user and im scared years from now ima regret not taking the chance

I have the same feelings rn user. Countless sleepless nights are coming. Wanna talk about it?

Restless nights spending hours fantasizing about our potential life together, couple minutes later start to feel down because i know im too autistic to make a move so im just going to forget it after venting a bit, let me know your feels user

make friends on the internet and talk to them it may help keep your mind off of things
discord dot gg /Atheugc
youtube.com/watch?v=s4QqGW0yOMY

Attached: 1521750411023.jpg (591x605, 48K)

>She made me cry after not crying for like 6 years.
This the same exact feel user, let's be here for each other

Attached: i-know-that-feel-wojak.jpg (600x553, 22K)

Exactly the same. She actually likes me but I know for a fact that she thinks I'm too ugly to be her bf. This kills me inside because I didn't chose to look like this but I simply love her.

Kys newfag
Sfghjjkkbc

We're actually in really similar situations, i just feel like me as a whole isnt enough and id just be wasting their time. Here user have a hug

Attached: 18ec4b8d1d121881d73810181d532c48.jpg (500x597, 157K)

You described my feels perfectly. Thanks user
How do you cope with it? I watch old lets play vids i used to watch as a teen which kinda gives me relaxed feeling

Currently ive been feeling less interested in things, but yeah i either watch old gaming videos i used to watch a couple of years ago or listen to music

Same and same. It feels like the times I had depression but with more ups and downs. Should I just an hero? Surely she'll at least cry over me

I'm so lucky! I replaced my oneitis with another girl that I actually banged; it's not as bad.

Dont an hero friend, for what it's worth talking to you right now is actually making me feel a lot better because i know im not the only one feeling this way so ill always remember you for teaching me that user, remember this convo when you feel down friend. We'll get through it together man.

How did you go from accepting your defeat and still having the confidence to get back to war?

Dehumanize her, think of her as just flesh to be used for procreation and there's many more like her out there, even better. Think of her as a less intelligent, physically capable being who's sole purpose is to simply exist in a animalistic type form. She's not special and no one is. We exist, in flesh but you are a separate entity whose path just got rerooted to the next circuit by multiple events out of your control. You have better tasks to do user. Do them

Shit youre so right even though i feel madly in love after being friends for over 3 years im going to have to give this a try. Ima save your comment, thanks user.

3 years since last time I saw her and I still think about her almost every day.

I'm starting to think I'll never recover

Been three years. The feelings faded but remain. Keep on keeping on. Heroing is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You weren't the person for her, that's the end of it.

>last time i had cried was when my 10 year old dog died, when i was also then
>cried 10 years later
fkn roasTIEEEEEES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

By becoming a man that she will regret passing up.

Attached: 1511587506249.jpg (500x453, 26K)

Are all females really roasties? My oneitis doesnt even like leaving her house either, but she has the looks to be roastie tier

Fuck, i always try to make myself seem worth it too

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png (1600x948, 610K)

Don't try, be. Work at yourself until you know that she should regret saying no