Screaming Into a Wind Tunnel

I think Reiko either doesn't exist or is a nonentity.

I can't raise him under his supposed name (tried several times spaced out over last night), there's like eight different sets of dox, literally no one has come forward as having been part of the alleged harem (even NOW, when they could get a ton of sympathy, and when there were supposedly a lot of them), and no one can even agree on what he looks like (the guy they say is him is affiliated with Lizard Squad, which I'll let you google). The meme itself is being pushed all at once on Twitter, KYM, and Youtube. The Youtubers doing the videos, with the exception of Jim (who I don't think did a video, he just mentioned it) are all people I've never heard of ("literally whos").

For me, it doesn't pass the smell test.

My suspicion is that it was put together to give spooks an excuse to dig through Discord records. Discord is owned by Tencent, a Chinese company, which might be why they'd need an excuse in the first place? It's also a hub of counterestablishment/"alt right" discussion, which would be what they're actually looking for.

I'm tired as shit and I'm having trouble putting the pieces together. Any thoughts, gang?

Attached: clossy.jpg (241x209, 7K)

when did Jim mention Reiko?

I have actually talked to him, lad

He didn't. He retweeted a Jow Forums screencap.

I would like to amend what I said: the poster of the Jow Forums thread claimed to be one of the harem members. But it doesn't make sense for him to just vanish like this. With shit like this, there's typically a boatload of people coming forward, and I'm not seeing that.

Did you? What's he like? Does he seem, you know, spectral in nature? What'd you talk about?

Yeah, it's pretty fucking fishy all around
I for one would like to talk to any of this trap harem or Reiko himself
I find it hard to believe one digeridude could corral 2 or so massive groups of traps/hopefuls from Jow Forums

It was a very short talk, so I don't know.

If I were to guess, I'd say he seems like an edgy Jow Forums autist.

We talked a little philosophy and it wasn't much.

I asked if he likes balance or imbalance. I won't share what he said for privacy reasons.

Would love to talk to him again. It's like I'm in love.

Ha ha. I'm infatuated. Why am I not joking? I love him, yes I do. I don't know why.

Reiko is definitely a trip fag who has been here
Why are people even asking this?

Well, no shit- and then to have NONE of them complain here except for this last guy? MONTHS later? How long was this supposed to have lasted, anyway? The account is full of holes.

Attached: the_inspector_and_sgt__deux_deux_by_the_fox_after_dark-dauy92m.png (1024x743, 339K)

I think you need to take this to Jow Forums or /x/. solid arguments but I think those community's would appreciate them more.

>needing an excuse to dig through discord records
how about you read the privacy policy for once

I've seen multiple trips, is the thing, and all of them AFTER this. I'm a regular here (god help me), and I've never noticed the guy.

Jow Forums would threadshit and run, /x/ is... /x/, and it happened (IF it happened) to us. It's our people, and I think it belongs here.

Attached: brand.gif (200x200, 8K)

There does seem to be something up, friend. I've talked to him, as I said, but you're right. I'm a regular too, and I've never seen a Reiko trip. Someone check the archives, it might be of help.

Reiko is a real person, I've talked to him before???

Discord is owned by Tencent, which is mainland, Shenzen even.

There's what it says in /rules.html, and there's the reality on the ground.

Well, give us a little thumbnail sketch of the guy's character, would you? Because, at the moment, I literally don't know whether he's Asian or not.

Attached: 2469737_0.jpg (630x630, 68K)

What did you talk about? Are you in love too?

It's not very strong evidence but profiles, screencaps, and a discord still mean theres more evidence that they do exist. Saying they're a nonentity is an even more baseless conspiracy.

I've seen like... Two? Three? I'll say five or so screencaps of this guy actually talking, and the rest of it is a bunch of other randos saying shit which I am assured means something in context, but looks from here like noise.

I mean, sure, "they faked everything" is brain-in-a-vat territory, but a whole lot of this makes very little sense.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x200, 9K)

I mean he talks (types) in the same way he does in the screen caps
Very nonchalant, very calm, lower case letters, kinda like a girl
I just wanted a link to mgtow and we exchanged servers. We didn't talk.much and he didn't respond last time I dmd him at the height of all this

erh.. the latest post got pruned. i don't know what it means but somebody redirected me here for screencaps?...

I think Jow Forums made it all up to make this board more right leaning

So he blackmailed them into taking HRT, but how did he get blackmailable info?

Well, I set some shit up.

If anyone has any logs of conversations with the guy, send them to "gurphampton at engineer.com". I promise you that I won't share them or the information within them without your permission. I'm going to analyze them, but I'll tell the people involved before I go public and make sure they're square with it.

Attached: lf.jpg (499x600, 56K)