Friendly reminder nothing in life matters when you're a manlet and you're literally on par with some weird alien...

Friendly reminder nothing in life matters when you're a manlet and you're literally on par with some weird alien visiting earth to simply observe its people interacting from the outside.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

yeah but there are just as many short girls :)

virginity is a choice, every time.

the shorter the girl, the taller she wants her guy

the standard for male attractiveness is set in stone while women can be all manner of things and guys will still want to fuck them

5'7" here, my gf is 6'
It doesn't matter at all, don't let it get you down

short girls look so retarded with guys that are like a foot taller than them but they still do it.

>5'7" here, my gf is 6'
>It doesn't matter at all, don't let it get you down
>he thinks she's not getting dicked by chad on the side
When will manlets learn.

this but unironically

She no doubt feels insecure and awkward about this and there is no shortage of 6'+ attractive men

absolutely
originally
/devilish/
user

Attached: 1514193556424.png (225x255, 48K)

Whatever you need to tell yourself buddy, i know for a fact she doesn't do that.

she doesn't feel awkward at all, where I live it's common for taller woman/shorter man couples. No one cares.

i believe that. in america its all fucked up literally the worst place in the world to get sex.

>i know for a fact she doesn't do that.
Do you watch her all the time, and if you do doesn't that imply you don't trust her?

Jordi is 5'5" and living the dream

Attached: nz942p09wycmfpyddxhi.jpg (535x600, 130K)

>and if you do doesn't that imply you don't trust her?

what is wrong with you.
i am getting the impression you are a girl.

I don't watch her all the time...
Honestly why is it so hard for Jow Forums idiots to accept that it's perfectly fine for tall women and short men to like and date each other?

this is the reason why most men go gay.

unironically all short men would be extinct if you were even 10% correct. which is a dream for me, honestly.

human height goes up because taller men haave higher reproductive success

an average height man of 5'10" suddenly gains 8 inches in height to be 6'4". No drawbacks.

He loses 8 inches of height to be 5'2". Never getting laid.

As a result, height always moves upwards

I introduce to you teen pop idol and critically acclaimed actor, Marky Mark! (5'8")
what is your next excuse?

Attached: markymark.jpg (523x523, 57K)

>this is the reason why most men go gay.
false
>unironically all short men would be extinct if you were even 10% correct. which is a dream for me, honestly.
shut up evil wench
human male height has only increased 1.5 inches on average over the past 100 years.

All my girlfriends were taller than me. I literally didn't know being short was an issue until coming to Jow Forums.
Even IF it was an issue after the fact, or her friends possibly gave a shit/made fun of me, I never knew about it. I still got up in those guts regardless.

>All my girlfriends were taller than me. I literally didn't know being short was an issue until coming to Jow Forums.
its not actually an issue, it's Jow Forums betas pushing the meme
>Even IF it was an issue after the fact, or her friends possibly gave a shit/made fun of me,
None of them did