>one of my windows are unlocked
>drag my trash bin to said window to reach it
>make sure the cost is clear then hop on the bin and open window
>just when i'm halfway in neighbor sees me
>"WTF ARE YOU DOING!"
>startle the shit out of me an i fall out the window and trip off the trash bin
>knocked the wind out of me
>he starts calling the cops and i limp over to him and explain what happened
>911 picks up and he tells them he's never seen me before and i just tried to break into his neighbors house
>police come and i spend half an hour explaining the situation
>tfw im such a god damn NEET my neighbors didn't even know i lived there

Why am i such a failure at life?

Attached: uu.jpg (239x211, 11K)

this thread is a faliure

uhhhhhhhhhhhh gottemm

I've only had the wind knocked out me once and it scared the shit out of me.

jesus hope your neighbor feels bad

jeez man. robot or not, it's pretty important to know your neighbours, for this exact reason. Taking a couple of minutes to introduce yourself when you or someone else moves in can make your life a lot easier.

I've lived in my current apartment four years and I don't know any of my neighbors even by look.
This is a city though, you're not supposed to know your neighbors so I don't really feel any of it

i work morning shifts so i leave early, by the the time i get back most my neighbors are gone at work

>*ding dong*
>who is it?
>*arms crossed*
>*staring at feet*
>h-hi j-just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood
>*stacy opens door*
>thanks man im Stacy! Whats your name
>*eyes immediately flit to breasts and feet*
>*gets red*
>user, it was nice meeting you Stacy h-hahahaha
>b-bye
>*speed walks home*

you still get points for trying :)

>too autistic to tell if hes talking about the fictional character failing or if mocking my greentext

Attached: 40A36FC0-2B13-45E8-82D0-379EAC9CDE5A.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>i forgot the keys to my house
>sprint back home to see if i was dumb enough to leave the door unlocked
>it is
Try double checking what you wrote next time. You ruined the story because you said that your door was unlocked.

Come on dude. get a fake rock or something. I have an extra key in my dirt subfloor next to the water heater. I'll have to fight the spiders for it but its there.

knew i fucked something up

Attached: images.png (235x215, 4K)

>it is
As in it is locked. Wow. Im suprised you didnt mark him down for not double spacing to.

My neighbor drove over once, opened the door, walked in, then claimed he thought the place was abandoned.

>>to see if i was dumb enough to leave the door unlocked
>>it is

>unlocked
>it is

Attached: 1506068949923.jpg (208x249, 6K)

>whats a typographical error
>what are context clues
Honestly surprised you didnt take the too bait.

Attached: 89E2AD63-B88F-4CF9-8622-191BCBA40800.jpg (702x800, 64K)

>*eyes immediately flit to breasts and feet*
>*gets red*
speaking honestly here, the problem with our hypothetical user is caring about stacey and her opinions.

caring about either her tits or what she thinks but fucking up socially will make user feel like a drooling retard. not caring about what she thinks and fucking up socially will make user feel nothing. it won't fix his problems or turn him into chad, but at least he won't ruminate all day about dropping his spaghetti when she said hi.

I think its hard to turn off your emotions, user. I get uncomfortable around extremely attractive people. I was friends with a couple chads in high school and whenever I would hang out with their friends I would become a mute. Id like to say im getting better but I havent had a friend since 2013.

the problem is accountability and experience. i still feel like a social retard around people i actually want to know, but over time people like stacey the neighbour have faded into the background, sort of like npcs that aren't party members.

I meant the character in your hypothetical scenario