New meme I made guys, I think it's funny as fuck and you should make OC based off it, let's ,make this a thing

new meme I made guys, I think it's funny as fuck and you should make OC based off it, let's ,make this a thing

Attached: hybird.png (660x1042, 368K)

Haha so funny bro.
Seriously try to get UNILAD to publish that one on facebook.
Bro seriously.

My Sides are in two different climate zones.

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Just imagine there's pictures:

>Drawbridge (amedievaldrawbridge.jpg)
>Drawbitch (girldogwithpencilinpaw.png)

almost but you're just supposed to re-arrange the letters
here's another example

Attached: bowljob.png (780x1042, 708K)

Autisumo Matsumoto

Attached: a33acd93c3b968edd41698a6f4e92003.jpg (656x721, 98K)

here's another one my friend

Attached: wordsfish.png (780x1042, 315K)

>toothbrush (toothbrush.jpg)
>troothbush (a red-pilled bush telling us truth statistics)

oh shit its internet historian.

again.

Ur a fucking genius like da Vinci level meme creators right here mate

Attached: 20180414_033752.jpg (1080x1440, 334K)

kek I'm loving this idea OP

Attached: Untitled.png (660x1000, 205K)

heres anuther one

Attached: Untitled.png (630x1000, 595K)

not...a...pedestrian? this is bizarre.

yeah exactly user you got it

Op this is funny but not for the reason you think it is. It may catch on but it will go straight to ironic usage.

I think this one is my favorite.
oregana

>This
Historiorigional

Attached: Un.jpg (344x257, 13K)

Here's my OC, it strays from the format a bit.

Attached: Delet.png (385x897, 611K)

STOP FUCKING FOLLOWING ME

Hahahahahahahahahhhhhahaahhhhhhhahahahah

Attached: avgn.jpg (500x333, 30K)

Seriously, how the fuck are you doing this? Are you remotely accessing the shit? What the fuck is going on. I can't believe this shit. It's not fucking funny, asshole. I've lost months of progress because of this paranoia and your confirming it isn't going to help. Are you watching me as I type this shit? You're a fucking sadist. I remember that fucking thread on trash and the fucking post I made. You saw it too. Why are you taunting me?

answer me YOU FUCKING COWARD. NOT EVEN RESPONDING. IT FUCKING PRIOVES IT. YOU'RE JUST FUCKING CACKLJING AT YOUR FUCKING CMOPUTER SCREEN THINKING LOOL THIS GUY IS SO FUCKING DISTRESSED THAT HE'S BEING RUCKING INVADED PRIVATELY. YOU FUCKING DOULBE NIGGER FUCK YOU

Family, friend, neighbor, an user I fucked over? Whoever you are, you're fucking dead to me. You can see what I do and who I am, yet you still torment me. Do you think you're any better? You're a mentally ill smug shithead who probably hates his fucking life. Your only enjoyment is derived from making others feel as you do. I can't believe you showed your fucking hand. I'm going to have to reinstall my OS now to get rid of you motherfucker. Congratulations. Just know that this high will only be temporary and you'll be back to your sad fuxking existence mother fucker. Fucking an hero you waste of space.

Nice quads. I made that image, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Is it the black guy? Is it the ginger? Tell me, I'm honestly concerned. I didn't reply because I was playing vidya.

Attached: Bwa.png (1013x789, 128K)

Fucking playing coy fuck you. It doesn't matter now. I'm going to fucking resinstall my shit. How much did you fucking see? Did you get a good laugh at my existence? I'm sure other people have just as many varied interests. It's not your business to look into people's private fucking lives. I don't even know why I'm bothering to reply. Of course it's for the fucking lulz. I hope you got them in spades fuckign asshole. YOU CAN FUCKING SEE THIS. WHY EVEN BOTHER POSTING IT? HAHA GOOD LULZ GOOD LULZ YOU GOT YOUR LULZ FUCK YOU

I chuckled my friend

At least explain what happened, man. You're making me scared.

This Please tell us your story
Why are you upset...??

You're fucking watching me. I've felt this shit for fucking years (not that I think it was always you) and now I have fucking proof I'm actually being watched. I'm fucking validated. Unfortunately for you, this lolcow is about to pull the fucking plug on your operation.

Was it you in the picture or something?

Holy shit it's fucking funny how bad at playing innocent you are
You're not nearly as fucking transparent as you think

How would my image suggest that I'm the person you claim is watching you? If there is someone monitoring you, it isn't me, and my meme shouldn't suggest that I am. I'm really sorry to hear about the situation you're in. Is there any way I can help?

That guy isn't me, man. Both of us are concerned.

Attached: Delet.png (485x199, 130K)

FUCKING HAHA HOLY SHIT. ARE YOU HIS FUCKIGN CRONY?

no I'll be helping myself by reinstalling my fucking OS. Don't worry, there's plenty of fucking files I like that's now going to be wiped because you thought it would funny to fuckign moniotor my shit. that's a fucking cherry on top for you.

I found that image in a search, I'm not monitoring you. I hope this makes you feel a little bit more safe.

Attached: Delet.png (1026x447, 956K)

I think this is bait. He is making no sense at all
Probably nothing to worry about.

I dunno man. The poor spelling, the overuse of "fucks," plus there's plenty other of easier ways to bait people, and this thread was pretty dead when he posted The two before it were my own.

No shit I won't make sense if you don't know the context.
I fucking made
He's been fucking remotely accessing my computer and watching me. HE FUCKING PROVED IT WITH THE IMAGE HE POSTED. IT DIRECTLY RELATES TO A POST I MADE ON TRASH AND HE MADE IT SO HE COULD FUCKING TAUNT ME LIKE "HAHA I CAN SEE THE POSTS YOU'RE MAKING" WHY ELSE WOULD HE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO ME?

It didn't start with this. Fucking random shit getting hidden and my tabs being moved around. Fucking revealing their hand when I started voicing my concerns to other anons. I should be fuckign phoneposting so they can't see my shit. It doesn't matter I'm going to reinstall my fucking OS now and be done with it.

True.. he does sound quite desperate
Welp, hope he's alright

I responded to you because your post was the last meme created, and I thought I would pick it up there. If the image in question is the black guy, that's a very common image used on Jow Forums. My post is completely coincidental.

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, that guy obviously has something wrong in the head.

Op fucking goes insane: the movie

Attached: AA48959C-9CEC-4A1E-AE22-C89BE2139595.jpg (750x900, 403K)

Probably, but it's possible that someone is watching him.
Pretty sure this guy isn't OP, the fonts in their images () VS. () are different, not to mention that have image names, while are saved as untitled.

Attached: Big Think.png (777x704, 399K)

Random nigger in the thread goes insane: the movie

Attached: 16D6C46D-6EE2-4D45-9552-5AAE101D49F4.jpg (750x900, 245K)

shoot i actally laughed

>MFW Random Nigger's suspicions are based completely in reality and Anonymos is now cutting his dick off for telling us his story

Attached: Dick.jpg (100x100, 4K)

Is the insane user really the black guy?
This picture seems to be in circulation since 2011

Attached: screenshot34.png (657x613, 255K)

I don't think so. Probably not the ginger either, it's a really HD pic. user, you still there?

Bump for Crazy user

I was looking for a windows installation disk and all I could find was this. What a fucking cruel joke. I didn't even know I had this version of windows.

I never claimed to be either people. They know the post that I made and they were clearly referencing it. There's no way that shitty trash thread that got one reply had someone who liked my post to the point that they decided to reference it to me. Coupled with the other shit that I've been experiencing and that I finally started questioning it it's too much of a fucking coincidence.

I feel exhausted at this point. What did I do to deserve this? I'm just a NEET who wants to waste the days away. Now I have to worry about people fucking with my shit. Allow me to live my wasteful existence in peace. Stop tormenting me. I can't believe evertime I was fucking masturbating, transcribing, mindelssly browsing youtube shit some fucking guy was observing it as well. This vindication doesn't make me feel any better. Just resigned.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (960x1280, 521K)

THIS IS SO FUNNY GOOD JOB XD ROFL

How the fuck would I know you made any the post you're describing? Everyone's name here is Anonymous. It pisses me off that you're antagonizing me. I suppose I'll leave you alone now because I can't stop a delusional man. I just want you to realize that I have no idea who you are, and I'm not fucking with you. Godspeed, user, I hope better days are coming to you soon.

Attached: Mama Mia.jpg (250x199, 5K)

>Everyone's name here is Anonymous
It's cute how you're pretending to not even intake the claims I've made. Pretty fucking obvious your obtuseness is intentional. Just read the shit I have posted on my notepad on my desktop faggot. I know you're fucking watching.

Are you that terrified? I guess now I can see your point, but I'm a regular person. If I was a hacker or whatever, I'd be doing much different things.

Attached: Mad.jpg (390x400, 47K)

>I'm just a NEET who wants to waste the days away
That's right, Anonymous.
No one is interested in stalking you.
You're being an attention whore

i believe you. how did this happen?

>Quiad....quiad....start the....REACTOR. Free Mars!