Why is everyone on Jow Forums so racist? its offputting

why is everyone on Jow Forums so racist? its offputting.

Attached: catsmoke.jpg (400x400, 70K)

>its offputting.

kys

what were you expecting? reddit?
you don't have to be here.

You're free to fuck off to Reddit, nigger.

>its offputting
That's Jow Forums for you. Reddit seems more to your speed, so go there

You know what is even more offputting? Social justice warriors like yourself.

what's the point of making this thread?

if you're joking, it's not even funny, and the responses are going to be exactly what you expect, and what you see above

if you're serious, do you expect a real answer? further, do you expect it to change? if it's offputting, then be put off and leave

Most of the time its a fucking joke, only niggers sjw and feminist take racial shit seriously, chinks dont care spics keep on the joke, so you can go to reddit fag

>offputting.
ofputamadre

Are you a spic, or a nigger?

Im so low in maslows hierarchy that anything other than vagina is irrelevant to me

You are one of the 3 following:
>Kike
>Nigger
>Social justice warrior
Those are the only people on the planet that care.

Robots are frustrated because they've been born into the most equal, loving, and tolerant society to date, yet they are not treated equally, loved, or tolerated. So they take their frustration out on those who gained equality over time, perhaps as a sort of "WHY CAN'T I BE YOU" move.

Also a lot of it is just memeing, hivemind mentality started by Jow Forums counterpart of Reiko, trying to fit in, actually having a mental deficiency and unironically believing that racism is the answer, etc.

At the end of the day, if you think about it it's kind of illogical to judge people based on the color of their skin, since underneath we're all more or less the same. If anything you should be judging people based on the cultures under which they are raised, which despite what some user will invariably say otherwise, do not always go hand in hand. Know plenty of white dudes who act black and plenty of black dudes who act white.

If you aren't welcome somewhere, don't stay

Thanks for the funny cat pic. Now heed this timeless warning, boy.

Attached: 035F28C4-0BBA-41FA-B9C7-3F04F0F0D9A2.jpg (600x447, 52K)

you know what's offputting
>being non-White
Just Be White.

Probably because we base people on how they are in the inside. A black person is extremely different to a white person just like an arab and indian. Race is a lot more division than just skin color. You would have to be beyond mentally ill to not recognize that. Our ways of thinking are vastly different for instance.

No we dont like your nigger woth an 10 in cock.
Kill yourself you fucking whore.
In the near future we will kill all the monkeys and their half breeds so think carefully before getting impregnated by one.
Whoooooooore!

tpbp
orig

Imagine being so starved of social contact that you seriously respond to obvious bait

makes enough sense

I have no earthly idea what the fuck you're even talking about

Attached: cab435a1ec897613bfa2a7ec17de9bbd267a8be575748cb6fab0e0e476d63c48.jpg (1000x534, 128K)

Im beginning to think YOURE the racist one, tbqh

Attached: f43b5cfdfb620216732c1072d9cb6f2330b5e731fa6113b17832a9df30391baa.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

Because most anons are 13 years old and legitimately think it's funny. I mean, it is, but not that much

You seem to be projecting your own racism onto others, because everyone here gets along with other races

Attached: 9ec163efaea462a4bfbaf20b48698a461350efc777ea021cd011569218a83d3e.jpg (500x500, 52K)

HAHA EPIC KEK! Way to btfo that Libtard shill.
Praise Kekistan!

Attached: 71df4dd2cf60870300479e2206d49a54.png (420x420, 231K)

We get along just fine with people of all races... Especially niggers

Attached: 7860d0cc436af741a972f65a9b4015324eecca9b3ae58c2d8b7e27d2426b5416.jpg (850x566, 172K)

LOL feel the bern XDDD

I think perhaps you should take your own personal inventory of how YOU might be a racist fucking white trash motherfucker

Attached: 64638d7d5c36ed15a73e2427ba6a4283c3b0372af38bcf37bd030367e7fb0253.jpg (1000x534, 126K)

>he supports the worst president we've ever had by any objective standpoint

After all, we are all exactly alike in every way

Attached: nobody cares.jpg (1280x1548, 677K)

Would you say Andrew "Trail of Tears" Jackson was a better president?

You forgot to mention 'most embarrassing'

Because although we've apparently been born into an age of progression with multiculturalism, equality and tolerance, it would seem that racial, cultural and religious tension is climbing higher and higher by the week, the political and ideological climate is seething with hatred and is tottering on the brink of conflict. Open and professed and accepted bigotry is back on the menu. I used to be fairly left-leaning back in my shitty film college and genuinely used to think 'man, how to conservatives ever have fun?, but now? I think to myself 'man, how do progressives ever have fun?'.

We live in an age of ideological cold war just waiting to bubble over the side of cauldron and just fucking spill out all over the floor. We have literal gangs of black clad thugs going around committing acts of violence and vandalism - and we accept it. We have waves of third world immigrants put into our cities that cause crime statistics to skyrocket, but are not allowed to notice it. We have a generation of people guilted into hating themselves over events so far in the past they're being rewritten. No wonder the social outcasts of Jow Forums, who never blindly followed the cultural norm, want to go back to something simpler. Was the world better 10, 20, 30 years ago? Not necessarily, no, but it was different. It didn't have Antifa. It didn't have diversity quotas. It didn't have trucks of peace and ideologically-based shootings. It didn't have the rabid political radicalization that is pushed as normality now to only further divide by close-minded, self-hating, envious wretches.

ANSWER: FUCK YES I WOULD

but then again, a proglottid would be better

I'm not reading all this shit btw

You misspelled 'nigger-o'

>why is everyone on Jow Forums so racist? its offputting.

its because you are dumb as shit
in school, everyone are fucking segregated by race. isn't that some sort of racism? is it only offensive when you put words behind it?

kekerooni's

Bullshit

You read every word

>Hahaha democrats got PWND

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 10.13.15 PM.png (1284x1022, 152K)

FACT: Some guy tried to assassinate Old Hickory using TWO pistols.

FACT: BOTH pistols jammed

FACT: Jackson beat the shit out of his attacker so hard, his aides had to pull him away to stop him from killing his would be assassinator

>It's offputting
That's often the point. We don't want imposing moralfags to be hanging around here, censoring the views of others.

>We don't want imposing moralfags to be hanging around here
it's too late for that

Upset that I'm right?

I'm not racist you nigger i was very nice to this nigger family that used to live near me until they moved away.

>its offputting
soynigger detected
neck yourself asap

Getting tired of this shit

You don't like it? FIX IT and FIX YOURSELF first!

It's not hard...

You're just cowards

how could I know if you were right when I didn't read it?

and ps: you could be

aye, brother
soon, soon

i know this is bait, but it's true. It just gets so.. tired. Like i wish there could be just one thread without the racebait bullshit.

>my opinion is objective
wew to the fucking lad

Lol @ how inexperienced you truly are

Fucking sheltered little naive fuckboy

Attached: 20180413_222215.jpg (1280x926, 470K)

Exactly what metric is this though. I see more race beit about blacks honestly. All that EY WHITEBOI shit and similar things.

>only niggers... take racial shit seriously
Ok let me post a white people cooking meme and see how fucking assblasted whites get. You all are the most sensitive out of everyone.

>one month line chart
absolutly embarrassing

It'd could be much worse if nobody made the efforts. At least in loli threads, the majority and most well-spoken people are the ones in favor of loli, and the few moralfag normalfags always get laughed out.

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

personally, I hate them because my brother was murdered in a robbery by a fucking worthless nigger

need I say more?

>Ok let me post a white people cooking meme

i literally don't care

Only on Jow Forums, people routinly say shit about whites all the time in real
Say nigger and everyone white, black whatever is in utter shock even in private
Its fucking rediculuous desu
No race on this planet is as touchy as niggers

Because it is a derogatory word. You would get the same kinda looks if you said chink, or kike.

White has been made derogatory. We have every reason to be 'sensitive'.

Nope, people have said spic/beaner around mexicans and there was no chimp out
I've said nigger around my friends and they reacted like i just said i wanted to rape their mother

Because this one of the most free speech friendly sites on the internet. And surprise surprise, people admit they hate niggers when they aren't subject to social condemnation. Nobody likes niggers, not even blacks who have managed to go past the primitive mentality they hold.

You're god damn fucking right it's derogatory... Lol you noticed ?

nothing gets by you, huh ?

Are you a qt3.14 black girl?
If not, fuck off