/Letter Thread/

/Letter Thread/

Write letters to people who may or may not see it, or to yourself, or whatever.

Leave initials. uwu

Attached: 1485633817831.jpg (250x166, 5K)

Can I ask why did you abuse me so much Kathy?

Can we please summon "Kathy" to this thread. Thank you.

A,
You were the first person who showed interest in me. I thought I'd never meet anyone like you, but fate proved me wrong. I was so happy when you agreed to go to dinner with me, and I was so nervous during our first couple of dates. I'm sorry I didn't get a ring in time. I should have gotten one faster, so I could give it to you before the accident. I'm so sorry. I love you, and I always will.
-J

I don't know if they browse here anymore. but I wont force them

bump the letter thread

glorious bumps to the everlasting letter thread

To my parents,
I'm sorry that I turned into such a disappointment and a failure. You expected better than me, and knowing how much I've disappointed you hurts.
To J,
You were right to cheat on me, despite what you say. I was a horrible boyfriend to you, and us breaking up has made you into so much of a better person, even if it killed me. I still miss you, though.
To I,
Thanks for always being here for me. You're like the little brother that I never had. I hope that if I do end up killing myself like I plan, you aren't too hurt by my death.
To M,
I love you. You mean the world to me. I'm sorry that I can't keep all of the promises I made. I'm too poor, and not having a job means I can't exactly support either of us. In all honesty, though, you staying with me is the only reason I haven't given up. I hope you never leave.
To S,
I still think of you. I kept all of the art you drew me. I hope you're doing better for yourself. I'm sorry I ruined your life.
To everyone browsing Jow Forums,
Thank you for the good times. The venting, the stupid memes, the shitposting, everything. I wouldn't have survived high school without you guys being here. Even if you guys are all a bunch of incel faggots, I still love each and every one of you. Even if that makes me a faggot as well.

What do I have to do so I can get closer to you? I wish I could call you and hear your voice but I don't even have your number. I remember the first time I heard your voice, it surprised me by how sweet it was, altough it was a long time ago and it probably has changed by now. What is left to try? Telephatic communication?

-Australian Bear

Who is this for, give a full name or description.

It is not the same anymore without you.
I am destroyed now, but I know you are okay. And I am fine with it.

A
Thanks for being my friend for the majority of life, and for being more than a friend for part of it. I know we can't talk now and I'm sorry. I miss sitting with you during lunch, talking about our classes, other people, and everything else we had on our minds. I miss your smile. I miss seeing you so happy on the weekends, carefree and loving life. That's how I want to remember you. I'm sorry for what your parents put you through and I'm sorry about what you put yourself through. Sometimes our demons get the best of us, but I never would have thought they'd get the best of you. I wish we could have gone someplace else, far away from our problems. I miss your gorgeous blonde hair. I wish you were still here. I'm sorry for how things got so fucked up. I'm sorry I couldn't help you. Writing has never been my strongest skill. I miss you.
-H

Dear K,

I forgive you and I'm glad you're back!

Love S

Dear R
It isn't over. Not by a longshot.
- T

I can't do that. I can only say that she's a woman I appreciate.

Dear Me,

Stop being such a pathetic fucking failure.

Regards, also Me

This is probably not about me, but what are you talking about? What happened to them?

P
Is there any way you could get the birds to just leave, or will those fuckers always just come back?
J

Dear D

I'm doing okay. I got a job, nice things, good pay. Still don't have love. Really fucked up what you did. I can't even get distracted by my friends or woman that I burn through. My life is going on but my heart hasn't. I've consumed myself in being alone and doing my own things. If you ever open your eyes I'll probably still be waiting around like a dumb fuck.

Love, E

You know, even though I have never felt indiferent towards you; I think I've grow fond of you, or maybe I'm more emotional than usual this night.

Alex

Dear Me,
You could have done so much with your life.
You had so much potential.
You still have potential
Please stop being the way you are
Please grow a pair of balls
Be a man
Don't waste your life
Sincerely, Me