Literally thinking about killing myself. I'm 28, it's too late to turn things around...

Literally thinking about killing myself. I'm 28, it's too late to turn things around. I will never experience carefree love, I will never know what it's like to have friends, I will never have the life I want to have. Every day is going to be more and more painful as my misery becomes more entrenched. I am completely isolated, completely alone, and too far gone to change it.

Attached: 1523408850488.jpg (1030x1520, 215K)

All depends on your face. How hideous are you?

oh

do you at least own a home or something

Hey man, it might be too late to turn things around in the past but it's not too late to change your future. It might not be the absolute best but try to look for something to do like a job and try and socialize. You only get one attempt at this and it would be a damn shame if it ended here. You have to give your best in every single day and take life one day at a time, today might not be your best day, and maybe you can't change that, but you can't make damn sure to no let it be your last.

it doesnt matter how attractive you are...if youre a loser youre a loser beta

what's the big black stain?

I am 30, turning 31 this year.

I like being on my own, being a shut-in hermit, been this way since age 16 when I dropped out of high-school.

I can't imagine life any other way.

I am in Australia though, so I get bux. I'll also be getting a pretty decent inheritance later on in life.

Why can't you just enjoy it? Do you really need friends/sex/normie life? I've NEVER seen the point in having any of that and I like my life the way it is.

if you are attractive you can larp as a chad

Holy fuck you're stupid! Stop posting!

Do it pussy. It only gets worse after your 30.

You got dubs why would you kill yourself

Sample size 1, but I turned it around at 30. It wasn't easy, and life still isn't perfect, but I at least feel like life is worth living.

Ok but do you have a gf?

I am the gf

originalo

Attached: senate.jpg (800x450, 27K)

>reverse search that image
>crabs on your balls

Attached: crabs.png (381x157, 19K)

No, the housing market in my area has gone crazy in the past few years, average price for a home is literally over seven hundred thousand dollars, though I have enough money saved up that I could to a cheaper part of the country and buy a house cash

average. i've had girls call me cute before, but i think that they can sense the despair and instinctively avoid me

It's a physical thing, my body is in pain due to the lack of any human connection or intimacy

Wow so you turned your life around by morphing into a tranny.

dude, trust me, nothing is worth dieing over other then saving someone elses life.

why does that guy look familiar?

I don't know, a terrible existance might just be worth dying over. I mean I'd do it.

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

....LIFE....
>individual experiences may vary

>killing yourself before wwiii
Just wait and watch the fireworks faggot

>I'm 28, it's too late to turn things around.

What makes you think this is true? Assuming you live to the average age, you still have 50 years ahead of you.

Oh Great another one of these threads
>Literally thinking about killing myself
Why let them win? Even if you hate living, you should just keep it pushing until you inevitably die anyways. If you kill yourself now, not only would everyone think you're a pussy, but you'll never know if things work out in the end.
> I'm 28, it's too late to turn things around
2 words, 2 years. Community College
>I will never experience carefree love
Rarely does anyone actually experience carefree love without some form of emotional baggage. Just learn to appreciate the people that love you now, like your mom or your dad, and your love will extend to other people, that in return will also love you
>I will never know what it's like to have friends
Now you're just being hysterical. Friendship is overrated anyways, just find a buddy to drink with, or go fishing occasionally.
>I will never have the life I want to have
I mean everyone wants to be a famous millionaire popstar.. be grateful for what you have OP. Your mom, and food, and shitposting
>Every day is going to be more and more painful as my misery becomes more entrenched. I am completely isolated, completely alone, and too far gone to change it.
Well are you gonna let it be that way and loathe in self pity like a miserable faggot, or are you gonna get up and fight for what you want? If a Tiger is chasing after you, will you at least try to run, or will you just stay still and let him eat you, because you see running as pointless because it's faster and stronger than you. Will you face your fears for what you believe in achieving? Will you attempt to kill the tiger with what little you have, a rock, a stick, a branch, or will you just let the tiger kill you? Sure other people might have Guns, and swords, and knives, but if you can defeat the tiger with nothing more than your will to live, than you'd prove to everyone that your stronger than they are, because you believed in yourself, and needed nothing else.

Attached: 1449277456824.jpg (480x360, 14K)

what is your life like to be able to post that?

he reminds me of Ted Kaczynski

More importantly, who drank all the Gatorade?

Perhaps what's fucked you over is less yourself and more the larger powers outside your control. Maybe the solution to your depression is in understanding and amending what creates these situations. That or just cope.

it's too old to be able to get with attractive girls because you're too old for them (attractive girl = under 22).

So you have a little saved up, you're not bad looking and you're somewhat self aware. You can absolutely have a great life. The only thing you have to work on is your depression. It takes a massive amount if work and will to change for the better. You're capable user. You got this. Just push through the pain. There is still light, but you have to work for it.

At least you have internet bro.. I've been around a lot of people and now I'm all alone. You know what I prefer it this way. Everyone I've ever got close to has betrayed me. None of my friendships or relationships have ended well. They were all scumbags. I've been isolated for 6 years now and at first it was hard but now I wouldn't have it any other way.

People are not worth it man take my word for it. Get a dog or something.

cigarette remains

>He still mopes over women at 28
holy shit kill yourself asap.

>be grateful for shitposting
I've never felt so warm and safe on this site

Attached: 1523364594858.png (349x491, 203K)

this is true, ive been told im very handsome by a lot of women

but ive never fucked any of them

It's not to late to turn things around.
Bye, space cowboy.