Most of you were the bullies at school. Admit it

Most of you were the bullies at school. Admit it.

Attached: mk16.jpg (392x469, 117K)

Only in Elementary school. I stopped afterwards

I was homeschool. Stop projecting.

yes, i was
otherwise the other bullies would've bullied me instead

Nah, didn't care enough too. I actually made friends with them by just laughing with them. If your bully wasn't a complete sociopath or completely hated you, it's not too hard to just befriend them by learning to roll with it and irl shitpost with them.

Same desu
From middle school onwards bullying was pretty much non-existent in my class

This is true

In 4th-7th grade I was a bully

locked one kid in the bathroom

Me three, but stopped at 6th grade because I got bullied back in late 5th grade.

Onigiri

Nah, it's just a waste of time and too much effort.
Just wanted to have a chill high school life.
Of course, there are some retards that tried to start shit, but I just shut their asses down.

The only time I was a bully was in the 5th grade where I was mean to this one girl.

Every other year I was bullied, but I was an annoying little fuck, so I kinda deserved it.

I was a passive bystander to bullying

I have always been invisible
Noone bothered bullying me or talking to me

Wtf is this retarded post.

I bullied one kid for a month or two. Every other year besides that I was either the bullying victim or the pity case. At best, the "tolerated" friend.

Haha I was bullied in elementary school and early middle school then I hit my growth spurt and became the bully

I liked the betta watch out version of that betta to be honest.

I only did it as a joke, apologized after

Only bullied people on occasion. I mostly would be angery at bullies. But once I got a gf, a hotter girl ran by me on track, so I sped up and flicked her off as I outran her, as I was no longer thirsty.

Does that count?

I choked out a meek albino kid in 8th grade and made him cry. Nobody cared. That was all, besides laughing at comments some other people made.

I made about three hurtful comments, out of carelessness rather than malice. Nothing compared to how I perceived the laughing behind my back.

I was an obnoxious little faggot in elementary school.

I used to make fun of my cousin in front of my friends back in fifth grade for laughs.

>he actually fell for the "bullies become the losers" just world placation meme

I know those feels oh yes I do

I was bullied at school. Being constantly beat up and frowned upon is why I'm on this cesspool of a website telling people to kill themselves

Attached: Milk.jpg (220x248, 7K)

No. I was bullied at school.

Yeah i was, so what?

i was bullied but then I beat the shit out of him
Then i did it a couple more times the next few days
Then i had to stop because it was getting weird