How do people sit on twitch all day and watch other losers play games? It's sad and pathetic

How do people sit on twitch all day and watch other losers play games? It's sad and pathetic.

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

autism probably
or
probably autism

Not just autism, some sort of weaponized autism.

yeah, just watch sitcoms instead. Totally different. Or just any tv for that matter. Read a book, about people doing shit, or give it a wank.

I dont know, it is the ultimate cuck activity though,
watching other people have fun

it's like playing the game yourself but it doesn't require nearly the same level of investment

the spongebob pic

no.
twitch would be like watching someone watch TV, or watching someone read a book. Just read the book or watch the TV yourself

Attached: shortstack.jpg (236x250, 8K)

It's the feeling of being part of a community. It's a substitute for actually playing with friends. Don't hate the people smart enough to tap into this and earn mad money.

Yup, seems loneliness plays a big part of being sucked into this sad shit.

When I was a kid I'd watch my friend play games and vice versa for hours. Not really much different

because im depressed and want to die haha

Its a friend simulator

You must have at least realized that watching sports is a thing when you were typing that out

sports is for losers too, the normie kind though. twitch is ruining video games

it's the same reason you're right here making this thread

>twitch is ruining video games
No video games are being turned into marketing gimmicks. It's been slowly happening for 15+ years. You remind me of film purists that still get angry at the advent of home video, "destroying the cinema."

"It's sad and pathetic" Do you know where you are?

only gen z does it
must be something in the school diets

>some meme spewing fag who literally just plays games all day
>smart

It could be because they don't have a good enough pc to play games themselves, I do that sometimes.

Because it's fun and they engage with the community. A lot of streamers have fun personalities and make jokes too.

I can't be fucked playing games anymore.

Its just chill to watch other people who are good at it.

Good thing is I have no investment into it, no grinding, none of that shit, I just switch it on, watch some, then do something else.

Same reason Alpha-Betas watch sports.

It's fun to watch people do something you enjoy, but better than you.