>Calls me useless, worthless, stupid and more
>Do something wrong gets angry
>After a while I stop communicating to him unless he breaks me

>Dad can't find something
>Asked me where that item is
>Tell him I don't know
>Calls me an idiot for not knowing anything

Why does he even bother?
Does he not know that if you want something done do it yourself. I just get the blame for something simple.

Attached: 1436586198306.png (449x442, 151K)

>instead of appreciating the help

Male boomers have a huge ego problem. Receiving or asking for help is like a foreign concept to them. They usually think it's some kind of insult if you're trying to help them out and then they resent you for damaging their pride.
>t. has worked with boomers all his life

>buy food
>make food
>dislike food
>offer food to father
>get yelled at saying I'm picky bitch

maybe move out of your dad's house so you don't have to deal with him. he might think better of you if you grow out of adolescence.

>dad wants me to come over more often
>I still hold stuff against him that he did in the past
>he calls me every day, asking about things that I want for my birthday
>a week before my birthday
>he died

sometimes I dream of a phone call where he asks me what I want, but he hangs up when I ask him who it is

It does damaging effects to a human being. I'm scared of my own dad. I'm a pussy.
My small little brother didn't want to do his homework with my dad because dad kept yelling at him making my brother scared. My brother always asked me to help him with his homework.

To this day I still remember my dad shouting at me when he helped with my homework and all I did was cry.

My father did this as well. I read Sam I Am when I was little. I kept having difficulties with it and he just kept screaming at me.
Never felt happy since.

My mom doesn't want me to move out. She keeps telling me that I should live with her until 25 and it's fine. She keeps telling me that people live with parents and it's normal till 25.

I told her I want to pay rent for an apartment in the future.
I get laughed at.

>he might think better of you if
Yeah, let's live to appease our abusers and then pretend they're our friends when they stop kicking us in the face while we're down, because we started conforming to their expectations.

Do you still hate him user?

m o v e

He clearly has issues. Leave him and don't talk to him until he realize he's an ass. You literally have to socialize your dad into understanding people don't like being treated like shit.

how about you don't depend on your abusers for things you need (i.e. food and shelter) so you can live life independent of them? Getting a little respect from your father is just a side benefit, but the real motivation should be not living there.

if you can afford rent, save up for a down payment on a small house. A modest home mortgage costs as much as rent on an apartment, and you're building equity in a property instead of building your landlord's equity in theirs.

ahh my late father used to do that so much
>hey user give me a hand here
>no user you are doing it wrong (he never taught me in the first place
>i-im sorry dad
>well fuck off i will do it on my own

I understand why he did a lot of what he did, he was schizoaffective, just like me, but I still hate him for getting rid of our family cat that I'd known since I was a small child
he's had a complete personality shift when on psychosis and thats when I hated him the most, and then I went through psychosis and I understood why he did what he did.

The boomers I work with don't yell at me, but they're snarky fuckin assholes. One guy does yell, but he yells at everyone if they're annoying him.
It's part of my job description to help others with their work when I finish my work. So I'll ask my co-workers if they need any help on their current project. Almost every single male boomer will say yes and then proceed to give me a meaningless fuckin task to do with a condescending, shit eating grin. Something like fetching office supplies or unjamming the copy machine, stuff that is not part of my job or pertinent to their work which I'm supposed to help them with. So they'll deny help and basically give me something pointless to do which translates to, "Just get me a stapler you MILLENIAL, it's all you MILLENIALS are good for."
My dad was also reluctant to accept help. Apparently, working as a team and trying to be productive makes you a pussy.

My father is pretty much the same, he doesnt listen to me then he gets mad because he says I didnt tell him
... He asks for my help, but constantly belittle me because.im not as good as him... Gets mad at me for not.knowing how to do basic stuff, but he never taught me.how to... The only person I despise more then him is my mother...

Posts and threads like these makes me
1. appreciate my dad
2. feel bad for the shit you have to put up with

To me, the thought getting a child would be the ultimate motivator to get my shit together and become a great father. Someone kind and fair, someone who motivates and helps a young boy or girl to grow into strong independent people. It amazes me how people can be more childish than their own children.

If anything you've learned something important about parenthood user.

most parents are average normies who are so self centered they find it a hassle to raise their own children. if I had a kid i'd focus all my time to ensure their well being.

Don't do this
I have overprotective parents who'd dedicate most of their time towards my wellbeing. This led to me being quite dependent for a long time and also they made me notice when I did not hold up to their expectations, 'since they put so much effort in me'.
Continue living your life as well, don't make it all about your kids

i sure did learn, but i dont hate him or anything, fucker was too cold, and as weird as it may sound i appreciate the pressure he put on me

>Dad gets angry at me for not asking him for money
Even if I did ask him for money it would be like 5 euro.

it's simple things like teach your kids how to read before they start school, or helping them with their homework. give them good hobbies like sports and art. rather than expecting that they will learn things on their own. and make good choices without any guidance.

I think you got the wrong idea
This guy is right. I would prefer to have a good dad than a piece of shit with high expectations and judging you all the time.

>be me
>be richfag
>ask dad for money
>how much do you want
>5 dollars will do dad
>5 dollars? here have 20
>but i dont need that much
>ahh sod off, damn kids always asking for money, i dont shit money you know?
>yeah dad ok sorry
>what was that? you want some more, here have a 20
>no dad i dont need it
>off you go, and dont go around spending it on shit ok?
>yeah thanks dad
>mfw

Attached: mfw.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

Same here user. Before I was a robot I decided I didn't want children because I was afraid I'd turn out like my father.

Sounds to me like your old man hates his life and you serve him as an emotional punching bag for his misery.

my old man used to say "the worse trait a son could have, is to turn out like his father" yet all the same im his splitting image

It was his choice having 4 children. At first it was me and my brother.
14 years later they decided to have 2 more kids.
Now me and my brother are basically babysitting them. My brother is basically a neet right now. He brings the to school and picks them up. Stays at home 24/7 it's been 1 year.
Im so lucky I'm in college.