I met a Chad irl and I know understand what this is all about, Chads are usually awesome people to talk to, we aren't...

I met a Chad irl and I know understand what this is all about, Chads are usually awesome people to talk to, we aren't, we just are people that have nothing to talk about, we are boring, usually rude because of loneliness, hatred and maybe uglyness
Meeting him was almost a life changing experience, he is handsome like no one, I was trambling while I first met him, blond, blue eyes, a square jaw and fucking buff, he practiced all sports, and he is a really nice dude, Im shy af but I spent all day talking to him
Now I realized two things: Chads are a thing inherent from the person, even if you really try, you can't, your personality must be a Chadish one, and that robots deserve hate because we don't embrace who we are, just because we are social outcasts, it doesn't mean that we should be extroverts, just embrace who you are but improve where you can
There are no problems with being a robot, you just need to like to be a robot

Attached: IMG-20180317-WA0014.jpg (720x434, 50K)

Everyone has a different definition of a Chad and robot. What you described doesn't sound like a Chad to me. I'm glad you have someone like that in your life user.

Attached: 1512597691634.jpg (640x260, 22K)

Chads can have good personalities because of decades of positive reinforcement and lack of need to compete with other men.

Ok but saying oh just embrace who you are doesn't help much. How do I do that?

The straight truth right here, but that doesn't mean we have to let ourselves get mired down in crap because we are less fortunate.

Not OP, but to me a Chad is nice to everyone.
The real assholes are Brads.

Chad is like Superman, the guys who belittle others are insecure Brads and their legion of lackeys. Real Chads are hard to come by, but once you see one you'll know it.

>we are social outcasts

well duh. Why would we be here if we werent?

Attached: wojakhyde.png (225x225, 11K)

i agree op robots just need to bee themselfes

I think it has been well established ages ago that Chads are, as a rule of thumb, much better than normies.
Normies, while not as bad as robots, more often than not have their share of flaws and insecurities. The difference is that they've learned to work around it by wearing masks and circlejerking with their ilk. But the moment normie is pushed out of his comfort zone he shows his true colors: afraid, spiteful, shallow, much like 'that weird guy' he and his friends are so quick to ridicule.
Chads, by the virtue of their various perks, don't need constant reassurance that they're not trash so they don't need to belittle others or boast about their achievements and virtue signal. So, naturally, they tend to be on the nicer side.

>robots deserve hate because we don't embrace who we are
How does one embrace who they are if one is a social outcast? I would try if I knew how, is it simply being okay with having no friends, social life, etc.?

I am socializing with Chads on a daily basis ever since I hit the gym, they're all fucking homies

Note: Unlike those frustrated gymrats who browse Jow Forums and have no better purpose in life than to improve their looks while still irradiating with irreparable unattractiveness because of their shitty personalities, Chad knows patience requires greater responsibility than single-day achievements

Also dehumanization and irrational hate against women is a meme, I've grown over it and am starting to understand females, they're not evil at all, it's just you trying to blame everyone for your incompetence you fucking loser

Some robots would be more comfortable alone and with their unimpressive hobbies and interests if not for social stigma and shaming. To embrace who they are means to understand that and put that stigma in its place, in the trash and out of their mind as they do their thing. The people here who really know they would be more happy and comfortable if they were doing normie things, though, probably shouldn't accept a place here and try to delude themselves into believing something they don't truly feel. Personally, I am happier not concerned with 3DPD, having just my own thoughts and efforts on myself, but to normies with a different mentality, that seems like crazy coping to them, because they don't see the appeal in such a lifestyle. It takes looking in your heart to know what you want to be, and not being ashamed for your current place, even if you're far from the 'real you' at this point.

What is this? A Riot?

The thing is that chad is on top for a reason and normies are below him and robots are below them
Chad is awesome, normies are bland but nice and robots are awful people, the only reason why we dont have eachother is because were all stuck in this hell and might as well make it better for those stuck here with us

>practiced all sports known
>beautiful as a nordic god
>takes the room every time he enters
>likable like no one
Isn''t this a chad?

>tfw no Chad friend
Not a feel I expected to feel

THIS user IS RIGHT
I take classes with a redditor that is basically a normie, he is the most fucking boring, annoying, unlikable person I've met, he is a normie tho, really normie, he is no way near a Chad, if Chads weren't likable and cool they wouldn't be Chads

Chad here, Find friends and become friends with their friends. Then you are a chad. those friends will drag you to Workouts, Parties, Motor-cross and all kinds of chad activities. We don't hate you guys and we could make wonderful wing men! Life isn't horrible like that. Just make the effort to be chill and contribute to conversation. Also be open to new experiences. Like I used to hate basket ball and my friend (x) didnt like Chinese Kenpo. I got him into the Kenpo he got me into Basketball.

>robots deserve hate
kys normalnigger

You could become a chad!

That's not what he said though.

>le chad is actually a good guy meme

oh no no no no BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OHH EHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *feints and has seizure on the floor* *gets back up and recomposes* *sees thread* *has another seizure* *gets back up* *Inhales* BWUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH UHAHAHAHAHAH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ITS KILLING ME PFFFFFFFFFFT HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH OK OK UH UHUHUHUH H-H-PFFFTMMMMMMMM HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH. ohh that was a good one.

like a stupid bitch who owns a pet tiger. Op's gonna come back and write about how chad BTFO'd him. You ARE inda gay you know that, OP? Falling for chad's charms, trembling like a fagoot out of sheer awe- oh..oh no no.....EHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH OOF YOUR SUCH A DUMB FUCK HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH I I CANT I CAN'T BRE-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I'M DYING I- IAM DYING BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA NO NO LOOK AT THE LOOK AT THE PICT-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA.

Attached: pepe-big-laugh.jpg (258x245, 12K)

What in the fucking FUCK is this shit?

Attached: 1522711511279.png (1508x892, 171K)

You're right user, had some good experiences with chad too
>Start going to the gym
>Get chad gymbro who regulary goes to the gym with me
>After a while he knows me and how lonely and weird I am
>He invites me to parties and tries to make me more confident
>Feel much better now, like I'm almost a normie
Chads are bros.

No, you don't understand. We've become the shit that we become mired in. We experience mild neglect at best and a rice antagonism as worst, so it's only fair we return it to the people around us who treat us this way. Do into others before they do into you, user. Make them hurt.

Where is the virgin / Chad "secret gay relationship" meme?

DA TRUFF.

Chad would bully the shit out of you at a moments notice.

What you are thinking about is brad. Brad has a lot of things going for him, but ultimately Brad has a lot of deficiencies and is spiteful because he has a shit personality and he is jealous of Chad, so he takes it out on people less fortunate than him.

FACT: Every normie who has the capacity to bully you WILL eventually do it.

Tl dr: bee yourself and you'll be fine
Please. Just stop it

That's half true only.
Source: Am cyborg.

Nah that's silly. Unless you are getting personal revenge you shouldn't hold all normal people accountable. Basically similar to racism except you hate normies.

Fucknucka(d)ucling loser

Chad is a usually a good guy (but not always). Brad is his inferior version who can only make himself look better by making others look worse so he's generally a little shithead. Chad's "betterness" on the other hand is patently obvious to anyone who meets him so there's no need for him to step on anybody.

Attached: 1493761614543.jpg (250x220, 6K)

>cyborg

you mean failed normie?

I would not say that Ive failed at life, at least not yet.

Attached: 1459373970063.png (328x595, 83K)