>crash.mp3
>fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
>autism kicks in, think that running to the exit is a good idea
>take one step, slip on my own food
>trip dick-first to the ground
>crunch.wav
>the worst pain I've ever experienced
>start crying

>be me, 15, crying on the cafeteria floor, in a womb-pose, with a boner and a broken penis.

Good times

Attached: oze4t.jpg (412x351, 39K)

your dick okay now??

I've never understood, why hide an erection? Why would anyone be embarrassed by that

Yeah be proud that you're a red blooded American

Attached: 1515213876955.jpg (250x214, 7K)

No, It's curved 90 degrees in the middle

I'm a blue blooded Finn, though

My parents made me wear a chastity cage 24/7, and everyone almost found out.

I never understood the hide your boner meme. My dick is quite large but I never had a problem. At least not with regular jeans

Holy shit, does it work?

It works, but not with women, or anything other than my hand

I always thought that was a meme, care to explain how it works?

They were fucked up Christian cultists that believed any sort of sexual gratification that wasn't for reproduction was a sin so when I started puberty they had me wear a chastity cage so that I couldn't touch myself. I was let out of it once a week under supervision for cleaning, and they had me get a PA piercing when I turned 16 so I could have a more secure metal cage on. I took it off a lot at the start and my dad beat me so they eventually started security screwing it on. I didn't get erections much after a few months of wearing it and from age 14-18 I didn't get any erections at all.

how often did your dad fuck your ass?

Post pics because you're lying.

Never, but my mum would slap my dick and balls if I even got a semi when I was washing myself.

How fucked up is your psyche now

gonna need some pics and a timestamp sir

I have some erectile and sensitivity issues, where the piercing was hasn't closed over, and I have a deep distrust for authority figures.

They totally recorded you secretly and fucked to the cp. Imagaine how many hours of their average day they spend thinking about your dick. They were obsessed, and no one that went that far wouldn't have a security camera in your room to make sure you didn't touch your dick. They got off on denying your sexuality. Your mom probably got so wet when she got plowed after watching your videos.

They definitely didn't' have sex to it if they recorded me.

well at least you've got that going for you

>why hide an erection?
People are disgusted, people will laugh at your dicks size, people will say you sexually harassed them, it's fucking embarrassing, etc.