I got conned

I bought one of these, and when I put my dick in, it felt so good it hurt. I can only use it for a couple seconds before it hurts too much. I basically paid 40 dollars for nothing

Should I cut my foreskin off so my penis isn't as sensitive?

Attached: wtf.jpg (300x388, 60K)

>user can't even last inside a plastic toy
Lol, how did you ever expect to fuck an actual pussy?

did you put lube in dumbass?

I had to jack off to cum though, it hurts to use this thing
Yes, alot

>it felt so good it hurt

this makes no sense

what the fuck? so did it feel good or did it hurt, make a decision

Are these actually good practice for cum control when with a real girl?

I'm sure that would work fine OP.

Attached: 657hjm887.png (2500x1645, 197K)

I suppose so? But they generally feel so good that I don't stop until I cum in it

It's a strange feeling to describe, it was like feeling both of them at an extreme at the same time. Maybe it was just a sensory overload of pleasure that I couldn't handle

Well thats fine I just want to practice like girls do sucking on dildos cause I don't want to cum in 2 minutes with a real girl.

should have got a fleshlight instead of the knockoff

yeah, I just noticed that, the store I went to didn't have them

I can't wank like a cutlet either for the same reason. Way too abbrasive. Lmao-ing at cutfags who think a toy like this is the same as the real thing.

>Maybe it was just a sensory overload of pleasure that I couldn't handle
Friendly reminder that cutlets will never be able to say these words and actually mean them.

Attached: 1441283182957.jpg (200x267, 9K)

I just use a soft tomax hole. Doesn't hurt at all even though I'm uncut and pretty sensitive.

Attached: succubus_dots_soft_01__31807.1446581037.1280.1280.jpg (1002x1002, 181K)

If you get lube, you can pull back your foreskin and wank like a cutlet, its an interesting change that I do sometimes

I tried that, I can't keep going after 10 seconds. It feels so "good" that it doesn't.

is this the specific one you have?

How big is your dick, lmao.

why does that matter, you could have a tiny dick or a megacock at the same level of sensitivity

Because you said "Yes, a lot" on the lube statement by the other user.
But also apparently they have those C-rings on them, so maybe you used a small one that is too tight (and very dangerous) to use.

I have a foreskin also, but I would have to fuck a loli onahole in order for my dick to hurt.

I've owned several onaholes and in every onahole thread I always shill for the same ones.
Lolinco virgo and "mouth of truth" are the best I've ever tried by far. Lolinco virgo is probably the closest you can legally come to fucking underage PTP (prime teen pussy) and the mouth of truth feels incredible.
Use onoyatsu lube and a warmer

Attached: 1510631289276.png (800x600, 264K)

what the actual fuck. I have no words for that loli blatant kiddiefiddler shit man its Creepy, I mean just find a small woman 18+ WHY is it so popular? Creepiest shit I have ever heard of

nvm OP here I just tried using it again and I came

I haven't used the cock rings, not sure what they're for

does this one feel good?

>I haven't used the cock rings, not sure what they're for
I don't trust them, never tried them but I'm pretty paranoid on these because I am really scared that one may be stuck in my dick and can no longer take it off or something.

you don't need a cock ring, just squeeze the base of your dick for the same effect

>nvm OP here I just tried using it again and I came
gave me a boner desu