This could be your daughter if you send her to college

This could be your daughter if you send her to college.

Attached: sex.webm (360x640, 430K)

I can't wait for my daughter to take miles of Chad cock and to tell me at Thanksgiving dinner about how she is going to get BLACKED and there is nothing I can do about it except maybe she will let me taste their cum in her panties

>implying any of the 14 year olds on this board will ever have kids

Nah, my daughter is white.

No, my daughter has a penis.

Good, she'll be happier than anyone on this board ever has been and get her shit together after college.

>She might have consensual penis in vagina sex with a nice, good looking man of her own age and race

Is that supposed to be bad or something?

Attached: 1508878864905.png (741x568, 43K)

>insert words that disagree with OP but also set me apart from the board culture

i am superior.

Attached: 1411269786198.jpg (201x251, 9K)

This could be your future gf. In all seriousness this could be her, and the poor man who pairs up with her would never know. You think a girl is ever going to mention to her future bf that she got slammed from behind by some Chad while she sucked Brad off while trying to make eye contact because it was all being filmed? No. She's going to say I'm "looking for something serious," or "I'm done partying and being crazy I just want to settle down with someone."

she's fucking two men

Yeah she just needs some time to find herself kek.
I am sure she'll find a good man willing to settle down with her and fuck her beef curtains before she hits the wall.

At least it aint a nigger

Are girls just too stupid to know that the guy with the backwards hat is an absolute loser? A douchebag with no future who is just a generally all around bad guy?

Sometimes I think girls don't understand guys because they never actually hang around them when they're in "guy mode", but then I think that's giving too much of the benefit of the doubt. I think the girl knows this guy's a piece of shit, but she likes that fact

Fucking normies

TFW you literally look like the guy fucking her in vid related. TFW you also wear hats backwards all the time. What the fuck? Is this my long lost brother?

I'm sure she will. Are attractive women in their
20s all of a sudden struggling to find men? She has shown me her tinder and has literally thousands of men ready to date her

I don't understand the appeal of fucking a girl with another guy, let alone, recording it and uploading it onto the internet.

>Are girls just too stupid to know that the guy with the backwards hat is an absolute loser? A douchebag with no future who is just a generally all around bad guy?

where the fuck did you get this from? from a

WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY DAUGHTER FUCKED EVERY GUY IN THAT FRATERNITY?

No.
My sons on the left and right.

And this is why I don't want a daughter or a Girlfriend or a Sister.

No matter what you do they will give in to temptation. Females are weak willed and very easy to manipulate. Being legal makes no difference, all it takes is for a thirsty dudebro to woo her and she's bent over like in that webm taking dick.

What daughter lol

i think that boy is having the time of his life

i was in a 4some once, my friend and i and 2 other girls.
it was awkward as fuck, even having our own girl.

i didn't know what i was doing and the other girl had big ass tits, so i wanted to look, but they were like, "oh don't look at us, don't look at us" i was like... okay..
i couldn't get hard and my friend ended up fucking both of them.
he's dead now though so, i dunno.

and this ladies and gentlemen is why betas don't get laid, they read too much into every little detail in every single made up situation

Attached: 1467338490836-1.png (718x420, 15K)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY SON SPEND MOST OF HIS TIME SPANKING IT TO PICS OF MEN DRESSED IN WOMEN UNDERWEAR ALL DAY ON A JAPANESE IMAGEBOARD?

Would be good for my genepool if she gets knocked up by that Chad

As if I could have a daughter..

Why would fathers get upset about this? It's going to happen sometime in their life no matter what.

That is fine. I will have fucked the shit out of her myself by then. It will be awesome knowing that when they are going down on her, they are also drinking my juices.

This post sure is something user.

Attached: 1506999136286.jpg (1508x892, 146K)

memes aside, that camera man has real talent desu. very dynamic

Attached: 1519354498742.jpg (264x217, 87K)

It won't because I will be fucking my daughter

life is more fucked up than people on here can even imagine, imo.

>could
Try "will"

>beef curtains
toppest kek

Attached: 1501099933438.jpg (345x336, 54K)

>caring about your non-male children

How he di

hung himself. he got more pussy than anyone i know too.

I fucking ROFL thinking about this comment.
Then I realize, you're probably serious.

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 764K)

> not taking your daughters v-card

Let her do whatever the fuck she wants after that.

I laughed at first at how suddenly you brought up his death, but I'm sorry for your loss user. Sex is fun, but it's only so much. Do you miss your buddy, or were you guys faintly distant?

>white
>some of the hugest sluts out there
>more willing to rebel and fuck multiple races

Yea really dodged a bullet there huh user?

white women are the biggest whores of all ethnic groups lel

nah i miss him, he was like a brother. taught me a lot about women, but i didn't like what i learned.

>(and why that's a good thing)

Why did he hang himself? Did he know too much?

>head so good he's fucking crying

Sorry about your buddy user.

>human beings mating
shocker

i don't really know, probably drugs and abuse. his family was batshit insane.

its ok.

>I don't understand the appeal of fucking a girl with another guy, let alone, recording it and uploading it onto the internet.

i've wondered this too, but i think the appeal is laughing and showing off with your bros, who can fuck the slut the hardest or a one upmanship who can degrade her more and get away with it.
i see the appeal of dominating a woman, but dont see the appeal of tag team dominating a woman other than to share a laugh with your bros