/britfeel/

Rather weary but not so dreary edition

Attached: BF-AprNight.jpg (3877x2823, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUzmRN81J8Q
imdb.com/title/tt0118421/
imdb.com/title/tt1701920/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sails_(TV_series)
youtube.com/watch?v=BBlhgxfeVR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This thread will die if we don't keep it alive. But I need to sleep now so it can't be me.

nah, not feeling like it

you bunch of pot noodle eating cunts

tell me, do you love lain?

Attached: 1521820497140.jpg (392x309, 141K)

A drunk outside almost went for a drive. Luckily his slightly more sober friend dragged him out of the car and had a massive go at him. Car is still running which is kind of unnerving.

>just chipped my tooth
FUUUUCK

how did you chip it you fat fuck

anyone who's up for a cuppa?

Attached: 1523359845869.png (751x507, 41K)

rip lain
she didn't deserve that

>tfw no lain daughter

Alright guys, not been posting much for the last week or so. Work is taking over my life. Hope I have not missed too much.

Firstly, I fucked your mum.

Secondly, I was chewing some plastic off something and BOOM! Chipped. Pretty white teeth I have which is nice to know, but I'll probably get reconstruction when I earn a lot of money.

didnt we have a Lain poster a while back?
cute image lad

They cancelled it wtf.

How about Sharpe or hornblower?
Is lain better?

Reposting lids

Attached: breading2.jpg (448x509, 19K)

first round of saturday /nightwalk/ normie spotting bingo was pretty good, didnt manage to get a line though, maybe next weekend

Attached: 20180415_031007.jpg (2048x1152, 940K)

>Hope I have not missed too much.
it's actually been pretty quiet

>putting sugar in your tea/coffee
plebs

not with your fucked up teeth you didn't and won't shag anything
>Jow Forums
oh wait

Having yorksire brew rn.

Attached: Crozier.png (920x1162, 1.41M)

>crona is bullshitting about taking drugs
>also using his goose trip to larp even more
>sacked civil is pubes(his mum still died though)
Other than that, same shit another week.

RIP kebab and shoe

agreed. If there ever was a true fembot it's her
all she wanted was a friend really.
I don't remember, but I'm happy to fill their place because I have a pretty sizable lain folder

Attached: 1496413119714.jpg (1053x700, 91K)

just noticed i did actually, top left to bottom right, nice

every time i go out at night i atleast get a line tbqh

Sucks I know, I think they did some spinoffs like a bit on 100 eyes and his backstory which was cool.
I haven't though, no - what are they about?

Attached: q4.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Pretty good lad. Where are you doing this? Must be a city for half of that to be relevant.

>chipped the edge of 1 tooth
Hardly bad, I have got fucking brilliant teeth in comparison to the rest of this country but want reconstruction because they are tougher and easier to maintain.

Lain is the better anime, despite showing its age a bit now.
NHK is more of a NEET fantasy about having a dream girl to come along and fix your life for you.

>pubes begging
here u ya fucking dafty ill rearrange your cunt

i ventured into wigan town centre for this, live just outside there and normally dont bother going on the weekend because too many normans ruin a nice /nightwalk/ but decided to make a game of it tonight

Attached: 20170731_003140.jpg (3264x1836, 1.35M)

>tfw chipped my front tooth because I mixed booze and sleeping pills
yolo

post pics you piss stained teeth goblin

seconded, also the nhk book is better than the show, drugs play a much bigger part

lads I don't want to go to bed because then I have to wake up

Attached: 1468506669077.jpg (629x767, 59K)

fuck off with your chinese cartoons

Last threads I was in at night were super slow.
Lol, crona and goosebro are not the same person. But is prusse the actual civil engineer lad from before or was he just taking on the persona of him and saying he was sacked?

it's fine lad
the more often you go to bed
the higher the chance you won't wake up one time

How would one go about getting ADHD meds?
I was diagnosed as a kid but my parents basically told them to shove it, I've moved so many times now I don't even know if they would have it on record
What do

Attached: m16.jpg (720x405, 37K)

Sharpe
Napoleonic war period action drama about a yorkshire soilder rising up the ranks.

Hornblower
Napoleonic war period action drama about a young navy officer adventures and tribulations.

Both great

no and i dont even know who this civil engineer is

quick rundown lads

C and GB are the same person.

>I don't even know if they would have it on record
I'm sure they would lad. What's ADHD like?

That sounds potentially damn amazing actually.
Thanks lad, I'll add those and Rome to the backlog. Summer soon so hopefully I can tear through it a bit.

Anything actually good on netflix lads? It looks like it's all fucking crap. Just want something to watch that isn't the peep show.

Oh sean bean is harpe and hornblower is played by the guy from fantastic 4 movie

Add the terror to the list but i would save this for the winter for extra comfyness

just go to your local gp and tell them your situation emphasizing how it affects your ability to work (the nhs exists to keep people healthy enough to work, not to help people). Worst case scenario you're back to where you are now and you could try the darknet route.

Was just some guy that posted about being a civil engineer that was posting maybe a year or two ago. Can't really remember exactly. About earning 300 quid a day or something contracting.
I don't believe it? What proof is there?
I have played and beat Crona multiple times on lichess. And have mentioned conversations I have had in thread with GB. Only slightly. And he had no idea.

This video makes it seem like she is losing it lads. How much more of /ourgirl/ can she get?
youtube.com/watch?v=rUzmRN81J8Q

Attached: ourgirl.jpg (720x448, 51K)

i dont like her but would shag her if i had half a chance tbqh, beggars cant be choosers

Star Trek Voyager
The Expanse
Narcos
Rome
From Dusk Til Dawn
Continuum
12 Monkeys.
Altered Carbon
Marco Polo

I am quite happy paying 7 quid a month to netflix tbqh,

Personally I find it very hard to concentrate, I remember in 6th form trying to concentrate really hard which was only made harder by his accent, it just wouldn't go in and he wouldn't let us take notes either so I would usually listen and pick things out and write them down so I could scour it all later but nope.
I'm generally quite restless and my mood can sway quite a bit, very low lows and then bouncing up into amazing highs at times.
There's a few other things that are supposedly to do with ADHD that I can relate to but I don't know if it's normal or not because I've just been the way I am forever
Not being able to attack tasks or concentrate properly at all has been quite annoying though, sometimes I can keep up with it and other times it just isn't going to happen.
Think I might do I suppose, just scared they'll think I'm lying to them or something.
>Adderall costs a metric fucktonne
>Described as "a man everyone likes, but no one respects
Sounds interesting, I'll check it out next winter lid

Better call saul
Bloodline

In a recent video she said she wouldnt go for a white lad again. Sorry m8

I would never encourage illegal activities, buuut chemically amphetamine is basically the same thing and has the same effects on adhd

>Described as "a man everyone likes, but no one respects
Who sharpe?

Gantz-O

No sense8

All garbage.

I like bcs. Will check out bloodline

>In a recent video she said she wouldnt go for a white lad again. Sorry m8
why?

what happened to deepfakes? they seemed to die out pretty fast, was hoping to see one of /ourtimmy/ nailing a paki lass

>About earning 300 quid a day
well that can't be me because im not fucking poor you fucking poors

Seen oz?

Attached: poliepepe.png (830x1262, 645K)

>ADHD
>chronic insomnia
>uni
>work
>OP images and other good stuff
you're a good lad

She 'likes to stick to her own' although she's a mutt so I guess that just means she likes darker men

Half 3 uni work lods, actually feeling quite productive. Just having a cheeky break for 30 mins or so. How's everyone doing?

Attached: 675.jpg (680x544, 40K)

Based neet roastie

Right lads, so I decided years ago that if a war begun and troops were required, I'd insta sign up to fight for the morals and philosophies of the true west(not the jewy left wing cunts that control it at the moment). But if it's over some totaly dogshite like the crap happening now, basically caused over exaggerations and lies, they can suck me. Why do they expect people to put effort into a war effort that means nothing to them? Unless you're envading the world, taking back land, straight fighting off aggressors etc then what is the point if fighting for them? If the war started now, we're fighting for sand people and not ourselves. Current war is pathetic because it is so indirect and people are dying to help a couple of 3rd world sandies.

bojack horseman if you can get over the typical liberalness of it.
devilman crybaby
I think always sunny in Philadelphia is on there too

Comfy with tea hbu?

Attached: teaearlgrayhot.png (699x674, 123K)

I've had 5 cups already today, may make another if I start to get tired.

Uncertain there lad, but noted I suppose.
>mostly concerned about the cost
And probably the feel of it being a slippery slope
Yeah, I did a quick lookup on it.
Thanks lid, I try at least

Have you watched any of it? Maybe the problem is you mate.

Looking it up it might actually not be that expensive at all
Spoopy

How old are you?
You realise we have been in wars continuously since 2001 right?

Not but I did make the original post. I agree, I think that list is shite. Better Call Saul is decent though, but can be unnecessarily slow at times.

Have a seat!
*throws chair at you*

Never been on night time britfeel before, what are we all up to at this dread hour?

Attached: IMG_2812.jpg (669x499, 61K)

Sounds about right, thought you meant the terror.

I'm doing programming that I for some reason told my group project members I'd have it done by monday, only just started it today. All in all its going reasonably well. Night time britfeel is actually way better than day by the way, much more comfy.

We're talking proper war like full on invasions or defense against ruskies or something. Not petty little pew pew die raghead wars.

Now someone is crying round the front of the house, getting no peace tonight, fucking hell.

Quite looking forward to this backlog lad, any others you have hidden up your sleeve?
What course are you doing lad?

I'm on Computer Science, most people seem to hate it but I find it quite enjoyable mostly. Are you at uni lad? if so what do you do?

>Computer Science
Based.
I adore it mostly too, looking forward to hopefully tackling some really interesting stuff over the next few years. What are you currently using? I have to wrap up a couple of things in Python/Bash personally and that's the programming end of things finished

Attached: anm17.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Hmmm Oz
imdb.com/title/tt0118421/
The shadow line
imdb.com/title/tt1701920/
Black sails
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sails_(TV_series)

Do you like scifi?

Attached: ahoymatey.png (868x751, 55K)

Fucking hell lad just buy and air rifle and shoot the normie cunts until they fuck off. Simple and fast.

Making a react native app, so javascript that's not really javascript. I much prefer C++, but programming is programming at the end of the day. I was pulling my hair out earlier, spent a good hour or so just getting simple navigation between screens working. It's all going well now though. Are you at uni? What year you in?

Yeah that shit didn't blow up anywhere near as huge as i expected

You literally have no idea what you are talking about. That will never happen. It is proxy wars in shit hole countries that have been happening for the past 60 years.
We aren't going to have a war with Russia like the second world war.
>I always told myself I would sign up to fight for my country in a war
Are you literally 14?

>literally this much of a brainlet

Attached: 1397933461857.png (632x734, 16K)

>tfw no war with France in my lifetime

Attached: horn9.jpg (629x631, 39K)

I miss emo culture of the 00s. Emos seem like the last great music teenage subculture.

Attached: DA4B9D03-EC8C-40E4-A81B-6E3888F23837.jpg (236x308, 26K)

This is just sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=BBlhgxfeVR4

What did you think of hornblower? dm

But they would know where I live.

They were driven away by chavs; the chav-emo wars of the noughties were certainly something to live through.

Teens do not do that stuff now. These days it is all about being a roadman.

It was great. Had watched it many years ago on ITV3 at 4am each night. I did watch the first ep of Sharpe but I'll go back to it at some point.

Black Sails looks promising, and yeah I do at least sometimes. Depends what it is I suppose.
Comfy, I'm headed towards using C++ career wise but honestly I get the most fun out of making quick silly things in Python or C# (mainly because of Unity and I've not bothered to learn UE)
I've found issues spanning days sometimes and it was a simple fix requiring just knowing what was happening under the hood with something. What do you get up to with C++?
I'm in Year One of uni lid. How about you?

Put a donk on it.

Would bum

Attached: chavpu.jpg (708x480, 37K)

I think you still have alternative teen subculture. But it isn't so strongly defined as it used to be.