Is it normal for mothers like pic related to brag on social media about swallowing cum?

Is it normal for mothers like pic related to brag on social media about swallowing cum?

Attached: 40D0B6A6-0526-4C13-A38B-D3CA3E9CF41E.png (640x1136, 389K)

No. That's horrible.

How did this monster find 5 different guys to have sex with her

How does it make you feel to know that she gets to fuck four strangers and swallow their cum, then go home to a husband and son?

Attached: 1C2F59C6-D4E7-450A-89D8-390A1690CAA6.png (1080x1920, 1.04M)

no thats fucking degenerate no matter how you slice it. she and her husband are probably retarded and shes fuck ugly on top of that

I don't think men engaging in orgies are that picky.

Her son should stone her for adultery desu senpai

I really hate muslims but sometimes when I see shit like this I wished we had Sharia Law.

You should commit to it fully and become muslim. Then you can support sharia law unironically.

And you know shes going to come home and kiss her son and husband without cleaning her mouth. THANK GOD I got lucky with the best mom ever, id lose it if this was Mom

She looks like she fucking stinks.

just go around asking people if their mother ever got railroaded by 5 guys.
99% of people will say no
because it is not normal.

Shes really not bad looking that was just an unflattering pose

Attached: 2250887E-4BB9-4FD6-8B6B-0498EF60733D.png (1080x1920, 1.52M)

Is there anything worse than a phoneposter?

She has no lips and no chin.

This. I had sex with a married woman and came in her mouth and it was cheeky AF. We sent pics to her husband and it all turned me on until I asked her if she wanted to brush her teeth before she went home (i keep extra brushes around for shackers) and she said her husband wants her to come home for dinner with my jizz on her breath still. She had a 4 year old and that really almost killed it for me

A trap poster and a race baiter.

It wasnt an orgy, she fucked them each one by one

Found the butthurt whiteboi

Attached: F0C9EB6D-CEFC-4CB5-9538-CA790F24766A.jpg (320x240, 21K)

Either way men aren't really that picky. She seemed like a turbo slut and not picky either.

How does saying traps and racebait are more annoying than phoneposting imply I'm white or angry? I'm a phoneposter defending my people and I have no problem with interracial shit.

Carry on then, I agree