How are you supposed to ask a girl to be your gf?

How are you supposed to ask a girl to be your gf?

Do you just kneel before and say: "would you like me to put my seed inside you?" or some kind of romantic shit like that?

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-135118.png (1080x1920, 1.38M)

follow my simple two step plan and you'll have bitches begging YOU for your seed

1. don't be ugly
2. be attractive

Congratulations you can now have all the pussy you want

The thread should end here, your move nu-Jow Forums

Leave a note telling her to meet you under the sakura tree at an arranged time (after school if you're underage, if you're older it might be different, just a time you can reasonably expect her to be free) then confess.

Knock her out with your club and drag to your cave

Be a chad my dude

This only works if you swish your cape and doft your fedora.

I've never done it but the line I have ready is: "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Do you guys think this is sufficient or are you supposed to be more elusive like "I have feelings for you"

Excuse me madam but would you like to partake with coitus with me? I believe I am a suitable mate.

unless youre underage, likely, there's no real need to say it in words unless you feel like you and the girl arent on the same page but if thats the case trying to solidify your relationship by asking her to be your gf wont help. getting a gf is an organic process you'll just fall into being each other's SO after dating and spending time together. if anything you can just ask if she wants to go steady with you or tell her you like her

be assertive and confident, be obvious but don't make your partner seem oblivious to hints
instead of asking her out to be a girlfriend, try just getting her on a date
>hey, you have time for a movie later tonight?

But when does it get established that she is your gf?

if she's not interested in you, she'll reject your offer
otherwise, it's a fair bet to say she's at least interested in you
from there just keep on holding hands and sending heart emojis, i don't like it either but it's how you steal hearts nowadays

I see, I'll have it in mind.

gotta make intentions clear and cut out the bush beating so you can immediately figure out if you need to move on and not waste time.

the worst thing women do is string you along and waste your time because they want attention.

if they aren't trying to meet up, fucking move on to the next.

You've got to first assert dominance.
Firstly, you barge into her house and command her to see you at once. Once she's there, you firmly point to her whilst maintaining eye contact and a still face. After 10 seconds, you simply say "You... Shall allow me to sow my seeds into you". Then proceed to grab her and ride off into the moonlight with your new breeder.

one key point for "sorry, tonight i'm busy", don't take that shit worth anything besides "i'm up for it tomorrow night"
do not ever blatantly ask for closure or say "well, do you like me or not?", you're practically putting negativity in the conversation, putting "no" in her mouth
it's a game of patience, if she really isn't interested in you but doesn't reject you, eventually she'll get annoyed and tell you she doesn't want you

How do you ask her go out the next day without seeming desperate?

Bed her and make her a baby

give her a broader timespan to work with, like a weekend instead of a single night
also a good trick is to do a conversation that makes her say "yes" a lot

hey, wanna come see a movie tonight
>sorry, i'm busy tonight [if she doesn't say, ask her with what, be relatable]
what you got, homework?
>yeah, some paper due tonight in comp ii
who's the professor, dr. someprofessorsname?
>mhm, he's a douche
you'll do fine, he grades that assignment easy
>yeah [might be a lie but if she can't pass comp ii she's probably not worth it]
nice, so how about something this weekend then?
>sure, sounds good

make sure you exchange numbers and then you're home free

fucking simple.
>talk to her
>be her friend
>start getting cuddly huggie and handholdy, all that shit
>pop the question when she is basically already yours

In other words, LET THAT SHIT DEVELOP.

Ah yes, average numale asking for roast advice. Simply be yourself, young lad

Attached: Chad.png (1271x651, 54K)

That's exactly how you do it. Approach a girl and try it. Works 90% of the time.

Attached: 1518568771928.png (483x418, 512K)

Guy knows his shit if you have discord or something can we talk?
I might need your advice for the future

sounds like a great way to get friendzoned

>Guy knows his shit
maybe, i'm still a 22 yr virgin but i just picked up a few social skills to get people on my side

the only things you need are
>being assertive about yourself (wanting a date instead of a girlfriend)
>manipulating (positively remodel) the conversation (don't bring her down by being negative like this board does, try to be relatable to get her to appreciate you ["yeah, mhm, i know right"])
>being the male, you get to plan the dates, and as the female, she gets to accept or decline
>holding hands, putting your arm around her, smile, sending positive conversations and heart emojis and whatnot

I just told her that I liked her in a message. She said she didn't like me and didn't want a bf. Less than a month later she's with chad and talking to me about it all the time. It was about then I released that not only am I ugly af, but I not my personality or time is worth anything either.

Whats your stuff

Ironic that you claim this is somehow NOT nu-r9k. The whole two step meme is from plebbit, and has never been used here until this past year

don't forget the money

Fuck that is real /fa/cking nice wear.

>being attractive is all it takes to aquire a girl
>stating that is somehow nu-Jow Forums, even though it has been repeated here for many years
Just because your favourite website made a meme out of it doesn't make it less true, sage

Be my cock sleave

digits indicate this could work

Attached: 1522024416946.png (623x815, 504K)

more confirmation by the digits, do this immediately OP

Knowing that whore lives in my province. Knowing she's hating the onset of cold weather out of nowhere. Feels fucking good m8.