GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

im so split R9K i cant take it anymore im in such a fucking dilemma do i get a GF or tulpa GF fuck man on one hand i get a wife and kids but even with me being on the good side divorce rates are pretty fucking high and that shit could happen to me besides people ar5ent perfect and they can be pretty scummy but a tulpa GF would always be loyal to me and i would have extra money to spend on other things like trips around the world and donating to things or whatever you do with money but fuck what do?

Attached: 1514830481375.jpg (469x556, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.tulpa.info/thread-misc-on-tulpa-and-schizophrenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCKING DAMMIT DON'T YOU 404 ON ME

Attached: 1514830956221.png (1001x1200, 1.15M)

This seems more of a "I can't make up my values" problem. I'm not trying to be mean. You just need to figure out what matters more to you. Having kids or being able to spend more time working on yourself and developing and improving yourself.
Also why not have the best of both worlds? Just get a tulpa GF and get a 3D roastie to carry your child. There are also people with tulpa GFs who have adopted.

A tulpa GF sounds great and all but eventually you'll crack. There will be so much emotional disconnect from real women that if you do decide to change your mind in the future you'll be fucked. It kinda depends on what type of person you are too though

How about you focus on your mental health first?

>tulpa GF

Yeah, focus on your fucking mental health.

exactly its like nothing would end up without some kind of huge regret

You cant fuck a tulpa gf either

Wrong.

t. someone who has fucked a tulpa

Attached: 1506646996495.png (570x668, 247K)

>having a tulpa
>having a tulpa gf
>being torn between having an actual gf and having an imaginary fake gf that you somehow have deluded yourself into believing is a real, autonomous personality
I'd ask you if you were for real, but thinking on it a bit, I shouldn't be surprised by this.

yeah you can fuck tulpas but my main point is do i technically forever alone and do what ive planned or real gf who might divorce me and fuck me over

Attached: 1516589553706.png (500x500, 351K)

its not that i hate real women to be honest i would rather have one but considering the things ive seen like divorces and degenerate shit all around im starting to doubt i want to live that life

As I said you need to find out if you're willing to risk your whole life and well being just to have some kids. Also getting a wife is much harder than getting a tulpa gf.

>getting a wife is harder than tulpa GF
i know which is exactly why this decision is so damn hard for me i mean i would love my wife tulpa or not but having kids is kind of like the final step in love right? or is it just a waste of time? i mean im all for muh white race n stuff but this is for me not someone else's will

also to add on that im not like super neckbeard boy ive actually lost weight and have gotten some muscle over the past months and IMO look a bit above average but that's mostly because i actually try

Well always know that if you end up not being able to decide you can always do both at the same time.

Attached: y_tho.jpg (648x800, 89K)

my exact thought but im kind of a moral fag and also cant simultaniouslly feel feelings for 2 people like that besides i dont want to have the regret of marrying or the regret of literally manifesting a sentient being in my head for ever with a guarantee im either going to feel one or the other if i do both at the same time

Attached: 1516386262942.jpg (540x497, 47K)

Have you considered adopting as a single father (with a tulpa wife)? Also if you get married you can make preparations for when all hell breaks lose and she says she wants a divorce. Having a lawyer on quick dial and checking all kinds of laws before actually getting married.
If I had to chose between the two I'd probably go with the tulpa option since it would take a miracle for a real girl to be convinced to date me let alone marry me and I don't really see the appeal in marriages.

Tulpas are literally a self induced mental disorder wtf is wrong with you

Attached: sample_bf070c4bcc17fe6869ff9326c9c0e9ec.jpg (850x478, 104K)

i could get anyone i wanted but my worry is divorce above all and thew fact that people are not perfect but no one can see my tulpa though imposition lets me see her IRL no one else can i feel my parents would hate me for being single forever (at least by their standards of single) and being a single father would just be awkward for the kids i would hate to fuck up someones life like that and even if i was i would never even dare tell them about my tulpa then they would be labeled the weird kid with the weird dad and it would be all my fault

whats so bad? it can make independent decisions and has it's own opinions at least from what ive been told besides you usually get a big say in how they turn out visually and personality except they do deviate a little cuz independent decisions but they are never bad

Don't believe the tulpas = schizo meme.

Name one scientific way how tulpas can be anything other than a mental illness. Be sure to cite your sources.

Attached: 1523673865072.png (268x262, 71K)

I've heard plenty of tulpas going bad. Specifically one where a guy had a derpy tulpa yell continuously for weeks until it disappeared.

Attached: 78fd8ba474d41a68faa1086bfa0ef695.jpg (901x1280, 712K)

community.tulpa.info/thread-misc-on-tulpa-and-schizophrenia
This explains everything. Even has sources at the bottom. Also in an interview with the tulpa.io founder they got an expert and he said that tulpas aren't mental illness. Could try to find that too if you're that stubborn.

mental illnesses are usually involuntary and negative schizo's have multiple personality's which they have no control over where as tulpas can be made in your own image and be destroyed if deprived of attention

This is originally surprising

Attached: Batman-assault-on-arkham-avi_snapshot_00-29-49_2014-07-31_16-18-01.jpg (279x402, 26K)

yeah ive heard of that stuff i have no clue about it many people have told me that sounds crazy maybe that dude specifically was just off the wall but idk tulpas usually have a deep care for their owner

But do you agree that it's 100% a part of your own mind?

Attached: 1523030276978.jpg (1080x1080, 209K)

yeah its down right dumb to deny it but its much like a person without a body, btw heard some stuff about them being able to access your memorys much better than yourself

Attached: 1514870013989.jpg (1200x836, 456K)

Some people theorize that it's a projection of the subconscious. Which sounds kinda cool desu

Bit that's still a part of your own physically brain

Attached: 1510804801451.jpg (540x533, 57K)

I never denied that. Consciousness is still a mystery so no purpose in trying to spew invalidated points

i mean it technically is think of it like dual booting (having two operating systems like windows or something on one computer)

anyways thats not the point its whether i should get real GF or tulpa GF and travel the world or some shit