How often do you train your body?

How often do you train your body?

How does your body look?

Attached: Garou_New_Shirt.png (469x804, 254K)

never. been sitting in front of the computer for 5 years in a row now, all day every day

looks alright, a bit skelly
wish I had good genes to have at least a biological 6 pack that most of the guys in my city tho seeing as I don't even have bodyfat but I lost on that lottery

Have you never felt the drive to push your body to it's limits and see what it's capable of user?

Let's say 3 times a week( body weight exercises ), it looks great but not symetrical enough though.

Hardly ever

Awful

Alright skinny fit but oh well i have acne

Three times a week.
I'm going to quit my job to focus more on it.

I don't look great, but I look much better than I did two years ago.

Even the strongest people on the planet aren't that impressive desu, just glancing at the things outside they would 99% be things no human can lift.

6-10hours a week

Attached: 20180415_140940.png (1044x1560, 1.9M)

I have actually. I think anime did that to me. But going outside and visiting the gym daily is something my anxiety attacks won't allow me to do it. Also I just need to study and get the hell out of here I hate this city

Still, being more physically capable than the average person is a good feeling.

Knowing that I'm fitter than 90% of the people in my shithole city is quite the confidence boost

Attached: hewasright.jpg (1617x2253, 1.15M)

really attractive body, user, but your forearms size is letting out that you're a manlet
getting in shape is easy for you guys

3 times a week.
I'm doing a StrongLifts routine, trying to gain strength and lose fat, but I'm eating too much, that's why I look a little pudgy.

I want to one day look like the skinny twinks in my animes and cosplay. But when I get there I'll be too old and too hairy to be a twink and I have no idea what character I could look like.

Attached: 1520281435105.png (789x690, 466K)

>Tfw don't work out.
>Just look like a twink, somewhat.
Feelsgoodman.

Five days a week. But I am still a fat fuck. I dont even eat that much but it is difficult to keep a disciplined diet for months

Attached: re k.jpg (1600x791, 204K)

I'm on cycle right now, so I work out daily and I got told it looks pretty good.

I used to work out but I got out of the habit since I moved and I've been busy with coursework. I'm also self-conscious so I usually found it difficult to go to the gym when I did go. I'm considering buying a home gym with all of my sweet internship bucks before I start my PhD.

Never.

Skelly.

I have stopped training again. I cannot muster motivation to keep on continuing.
For years now, after several weeks to month I suddenly stop.

I'm a Sumo, so, I look like an average shart in the mart, but my body mass index is 25% fat.

Attached: Greatest Yokuzona Ever.jpg (612x417, 25K)

Trying to do the starting strenght program three times a week. Two weeks in and I definetely feel stronger and I'm slightly slimmer. What I'm the most grateful for is my wrists used to hurt when I applied any more than just slight pull and they feel sturdier now, they've even thickened a bit.

i do bodyweight stuff every third day or say, sometimes every other day. my pecs are tiny as fuck and uneven too. i'm too anxious to go to a gym, but i've been going from skele to skinny fat lately, so i might have to suck it up and join a gym

Attached: Untitled.png (883x719, 602K)