What is your excuse for why you don't have a job?

what is your excuse for why you don't have a job?

Attached: 1522435082834.jpg (750x967, 275K)

>literal son of god
>woah how did he get that job?

Attached: 1490057175696.jpg (500x670, 63K)

i'm so offended by this dude's ridiculously short tie

I'm not bleck

lmao who dis goofy nigga? fuck outta here

niggers look so wrong in business attire. its like an insult to the clothes themselves. he's obviously some kind of token diversity hire.

fuck this country, enjoy the decline

Are you fucking kidding me? I cant get an internship, but the fucking nigger with a dread man bun faggotry, short tie, and trench coat can get one?
Fuck affirmative action, seriously. People that get almost all jobs either know someone or are some sort of minority.
FUCK THIS COUNTRY'S POILICIES
>welcome to we like dicks inc. I'm Debbie from HR how oppressed are you
>I'm a gay trans black woman
>welcome aboard

If you can't get an internship, you're a fucking loser

He has no fashion sense, but that doesn't mean all black guys look bad in suits.

Attached: 1515454414451.png (1800x1578, 199K)

where did he steal that coat from?

Attached: Kurisu_profile.png (371x480, 278K)

Oh yeah douchebag? How bout you go off yourself with a fucking blow torch
I apply and then I either get no response, rejection email, or an interview then a rejection.
You know why? Because I haven't networked and I'm not black/Hispanic/Asian/Muhammad/woman/trans/fucking everything but a white male. Everyone in my major that has gotten one has been one of those things or knew someone.

Not that user but he's right. I'm one of the top students in my department at a top-15 uni and I still struggle to get fuck-all because I'm white, straight and male.

i already have one. keep getting rejected when i apply to a different one, cuz i'm a typical beta asian tech worker

thanks for the thinly veiled Jow Forums thread OP. i'm sure this thread will be full of replies about people's job efforts and not about how nigs are destroying the country and genociding whites

Not even above guy but it's really not that hard if you aren't at a shit tier school. Half of college is networking and if you aren't doing that you're pretty much wasting your cash.

I'm a straight, white, American man with a college degree. I'm literally unemployable.

what is your effort in getting a job? are you applying everyday?

>Half of college is networking
whelp, looks like we're fucked, boys

if this is true and you can't get a job then you're probably a shitty person. that is the easiest mode

soon enough I'll get forced into getting one, so I've been taking advantage of being able to be a NEET for as long as I could. I've had four months basically of having to do nothing at all, except the occasional odd job to make money for booze and weed

graduation is next month, and I can't run from my problems anymore after that

Meanwhile Asians are flooding our country and stealing every good job in tech they can get their hands on but sure, let me ignore that so I can complain about one nig with goofy hair. Fucking Jow Forumsfags and their yellow fever blind spot make me sick. I know you want to meet your IRL anime waifu or whatever but can we occasionally take a break from nigger and spic bashing to address the fact that Chinks and Poos have been chosen by Silicon Valley as the official low cost replacement for the white worker and student?

Attached: 20121129_085902_ssjm1130workforce90.jpg (473x251, 31K)

I forgot to mention that I don't have a driver's license, I'm a KHV, and I have no work experience. Unemployable.

>Half of college is networking

Wrong 90% of college is networking. Even from a shit school you can get a good joob if you make an effort. "Better" schools are "better" because you're paying for proximity to high society, it's really not about the education as much as they'd make it seem

Stupid niggers taking all the jobs

I have a slave job. I like being a wage slave. It's good for the maintenance of my inferiority complex

>NEET
>graduation
You're not a fucking NEET, you retard.

might be because of location

You serious? I thought the whole point of doing engineering was my degree meant something so I didn't have to network.
Great, 3 years and a pile of cash down the toilet

>I don't have a driver's license
Might matter depending on the job

>I'm a KHV
Only matters if you're applying to be a sex worker

>and I have no work experience.
Everybody starts with zero.

Come on user, you're in a much better position then you're letting yourself believe. There's no reason you can't do this

I got a job, but it's literally 45 miles ONE WAY and 10 hour shifts. Only pays $17 an hour, and I need to pay for parking in downtown Seattle for those 10 hours. Not to mention I drive a fucking crown vic so mileage is shit.
I start next week, already have a uniform so I am too scared to quit.

Just found out the wrecking yard that is literally right across the street is hiring the same day I got my uniforms for this far away job

I wasn't talking about a literal percentage but I agree with you. Good schools put you in front of people who will get you a good job which is why it's laughable when people complain about being "unemployable" when they made no steps to make themselves no. The degree is secondary to whatever connections the school has.

I'm not going to school lol, I just graduate in May. Scheduling shit. My degree is worthless anyway, so it doesn't really matter

that user will have to settle for some shit job that doesn't require a degree

What anime is he from? I swear this is a cosplay of someone but cant quite put my dick on it

>wahh niggers should get a job instead of leeching off the welfare system
>*nigger gets a job*
>wahh that job should be going to me not the nigger

Are you kidding? Professions are closed societies. The networking matters even more. Doctors/lawyers/Engineers are all a small incestuous group. You only need somebody to say one bad thing about you and people will forget your application. In the same way, get someone to chat you up and you're in

>The degree is secondary
maybe if you're nonstem. getting a stem related job, you need to develop the necessary skills and network

Orihalcum

Ehh I'd argue it's a bit of both in STEM fields. Combo of skills + networking is the difference between working for a decent company out the gate vs being a codemonkey for years.

Nope. I am stem and every job i've ever had was because I knew someone. People hooked me up before I even finished training because of connections. And I have gotten jobs that I am not qualified for because I know people. Anyone can be trained, what's important is that I had someone that could vouch for me

>vs being a codemonkey for years.
or being a software tester.

t. software tester

I'm so tired of bs like this. I don't think I'm ever gonna get hired, and I regret more so now going to college. Shouldve gone to trade school

did you know them personally? should i just msg random people on linkedin? i dunno what to do.

I'm not calling what you said bs btw, I'm calling the networking thing bs.

Employers won't hire me for feel good liberal points.

>every job i've ever had was because I knew someone. People hooked me up before I even finished training because of connections. And I have gotten jobs that I am not qualified for because I know people
College really is just a meme
>Oh user go to college youll make more
>user if you go to college youll get a great job
>user education is important
All the lies I heard from elementry school on. All pointless

Attached: 1516752893579.png (225x224, 8K)

yeah but dude trade school is still networking unless you have the money to strike out on your own straight out of school. still trades have a better overall return

At this point in Amerimuttland if they can read and write then affirmative action guarantees them the job

Looks like some one I'd like to see die a horrible death.

>bragging about an internship
>hey look at me guys, I'm a literal house nigger

Embarrassing. Fuck this world.

Thing is there was an electrician school near where I'm from. You went, learned some stuff, got an apprenticeship/internship (the school actually helped you get one) and learned under someone, then you likely got a job offer from said company.
I fucked up

no memeing, IBM is a fucking garbage place to work.

There is nothing wrong with Jow Forums threads on Jow Forums. Since the fags can have their endless trap/gay threads, there is no reason we can't have Jow Forums threads.

I wish it were that easy. I'm black. all I got was a shit internship that didn't help me. If only we got as many handouts as the people on this site said we did.

>did you know them personally?

Mostly. The latest job I got came through this girl who was my tutor first semester of college. She graduated and migrated but we kept in touch every now and then last year she told me about a job and gave me contacts. I did the rest after that but they only took my calls because I was recommended by the TA. I got the job without even interviewing.

My first job out of school was through one of my teachers

Don't anger me with your bullshit.

oh well that sounds like a sweet deal, sorry you missed out

racists gonna racist

>Everyone retweets and likes cause he's black
Congrats on doing something thats normal for a white person.

True

t. Wageslave out of college for a year and a half.

Are the white people ITT being serious when they complain about not finding work? I literally only meet white guys or over-represented minorities (Asians, Pajeets) in the STEM field and I've worked at several major institutions (major uni in a big city, national research center, major hospital). Simply put, you guys are just pathetic and can't out compete the one or two black guys that are applying at the same time as you because nothing about you stands out enough. Quit your bitching and do something with yourselves.

If it's normal for a white person, why are there so many butt blasted white guys itt complaining of losing work to blacks?

Half the people in the thread are complaining he's getting congratulated for doing something that's normal. Other half bitching that he only got the job because of affirmative action. Can people just be happy for someone's success?

Become transgender and put you are African American. Then you have 3 affirmative action points. Black, female, and trans/LGBT

Except I didn't say fuck that guy, I said I want a chance too. Nice try though.

I am a proud white man, I won't debase myself for the sake of better employment.

Sir, I don't even know who you are. The post was just a general statement, I don't know why you're getting personally offended about it but I hope you get a chance too. I'm rooting for you user.

>Black, female, and trans/LGBT
And which one of those things is degrading?

If it was affirmative action (who knows) it wouldn't really be success. Why would you be happy about this particular person getting the job you retard, you dont even know them someone would have got the job

Why only one?

Not everyone is a stem retard and not everyone lives in the same place as you

you have to know people to be happy for them?

Can you define what you mean by "happy for them?"

Convert to Judaism retards

Seriously how have you not solved the puzzle yet

It's not a matter of being a white male, it's a matter of being unable to convincingly fake enthusiasm. They can tell that I'm not happy about applying (or working at all) and that the only reason I'm doing it is because of the prospect of a paycheck. They don't like that, they want people that are happy and energetic and who get cabin fever if they find themselves without tasks, and they can smell people who're just trying to put on a show of that personality to get hired.

>t. Humanities degree

Dont get a nigger degree unless you are one

I don't mind the Jow Forums threads themselves, but I dislike the thing where the actual text OP is completely irrelevant to the topic they actually want to discuss (which is often the attached image). It's retarded and baity

Maybe he's better than you. Just cause this guy's got dreads and is black doesn't mean he's retarded. You don't exactly seem like a ray of sunshine either boi

I'm not becoming a fucking jew, or a hindu or anything else. I'm not changing my religion, even if it means shekelberg, or janet the land whale from HR wont hire me

when exactly did he say that? you're projecting, non-white cuck.

I wish Affirmative Action would help me out with the numerous jobs I've applied to and never heard back from.

practice more, anything can be faked

because i want to be a loser

Not asians, indians. It's because H1B indian code slaves are a huge part of the industry. it's because they're cheap and can be threatened with deportation to work harder.

>he views religion as something more than an excuse to form in-groups and enforce morality

Pathetic

Attached: pathetic.jpg (480x360, 22K)

i can't even get out of bed in the morning ass hole

>You don't seem like a ray of sunshine
>sunshine
user, I'm sure hes better than me at whatever it is hes gonna do at IBM. I'm not a software/hardware faggot.
My point is, is that, pretty much all internships either hire someone they know or a diversity hire. I have the same amount of education as other people I go to college with, maybe more in some cases, yet I don't get an internship cause
>We need to meet the diversity quota
>Oh jim's brother in law's step son needs a job for the summer
Meanwhile I don't get shit. I apply, I do interviews, nothing. I just get shafted everytime.
So fuck off

>be white
>get into a good college easily
>have an easy time networking
>get a job right out of college easily with a good salary (105k + yearly bonus, around 115k total)
>live easy life

I don't understand how people have a hard time with this. My family isn't even rich or anything, we were normal folks.

>thinks I have anything besides religon at this point
Roachie

Yeah? I wish it would help me too. But it doesnt

I actually know the hiring team for out company, and that's not how their hire at all. They ask us occasionally for recommendations, but the majority of interns come through this process:
>recruiters go to colleges
>recruiters pick the best kids & invite them to the office
>those who don't act like retards get interviews
>pick the best from them
Nepotism does not factor in, hell if it did then my director's son would have been hired instead of getting basically shown the slip out the interview.

Out of 3 groups of 20 interns there have been two black kids, so they're not being underrepresented by any means. Honestly if you can't get hired it really is a personal flaw mate.

Because its easier to blame everyone else for your problems rather than actually try.

they're literally defective, i don't know how you can hold a winning hand and still lose

Shut the fuck up soycuck
We want them to go back to their continent.

Then why are the only people I talk to that got internships minorities or people who have a family member working some place?
Your company may work that way, but it would appear not all of them do.
I'm not saying I'm perfect (I know I'm not) but you would think I could get something. Ive got above a 3.0, I'm in a career related club, I have work experience (not in the field but few others do because its engineering)

there's probably no nepotism but it's still who you know

maybe all those people are also better than you at networking and using their connections, in addition to being minorities and family members

>Then why are the only people I talk to that got internships minorities or people who have a family member working some place?
A company that hired on nepotism is a doomed fucking company. I work in the tech industry and people around here can't afford to carry dead weight. If you can't pull your weight you get fired.

>I'm not saying I'm perfect (I know I'm not) but you would think I could get something. Ive got above a 3.0, I'm in a career related club, I have work experience (not in the field but few others do because its engineering)
I got my job because my professor recommended me to a recruiter, because I worked my ass off for two years to impress that professor (he was the head of my department). If you didn't try to do shit like that and get an internship it is your own fault.

Being above a 3.0 isn't a fucking feat, joining a club isn't either. Literally what you have described is 'barely passable'.

Oh I agree. Networking is enormously important.

>maybe all those people are also better than you at networking and using their connections, in addition to being minorities and family members
Guess I just cant compete then. I don't even know why I bother anymore, it just doesn't matter

Attached: 1516816889503.png (1059x962, 461K)

Why should I get a job when I could just kill myself?