Robots should be willing to lower their standards and date a 5/10

Robots should be willing to lower their standards and date a 5/10.

Attached: 1524711908473.png (1218x1274, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpkPgeVPTAA&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would maybe date that but I've never seen an example irl.

i'd date that la creatura in a heartbeat. my problem is that i'd rather go sexless than date a fat person. most naturally ugly women here get fat because they know they're not attractive anyway. and fat people are fucking vile.

Robots should know that 3D is pig disgusting and stop being so desperate for pussy. It's like all these "woman hate" threads have just went through one ear and out the other, with these people.

thata not a 5/10 thats a qt

What's the deal with Crispy?

Apparently she moved to Canada to be with her gf, so is she basically just a NEET lesbian?

Yeah pretty much. She's e-begging on patreon but all of her orbiters abandoned ship when they saw how she looks/acts on video so she only has 4 kek

she actually ended up being a lesbiab?

Yup, her and her gf have a youtube channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=fpkPgeVPTAA&t

she left uni? woah

I think her gf is way hotter.

You are pretty retarded then. her face shape is pretty unattractive especially in comparison to crispy who has basically perfect face shape.

they both look like depressed drug-addled sacks of shit, her gf has a bit of a manface and looks like she gained weight from SSRI's or something

would totally still smash tho

Attached: crispykat.jpg (1382x867, 128K)

Thats the power of no make-up mixed with goth aesthetics. pale skin is cute especially in combination with raven hair. baggy eyes are cute. conservative edgy black clothes are cute.

I agree. Crispy looks disgusting. Her old photos were cute but that's the power of photoshop.

Seriously what the fuck happened to her.

Attached: 1500516492236.jpg (640x640, 56K)

reminder that this is an 11/10 in Mexico

an 11/10 everywhere. I don't care who you are if you look like this you are perfectly attractive.

Will she be the new Crispy?

Attached: 1524893795087.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Crispy looks like *THAT*?

I thought she already was even though she's not as attractive.

I certainly prefer her, but she's nowhere near as popular.

Attached: 1524165294745.jpg (900x1125, 99K)

Seriously, she's not exploiting aesthetic arbitrage. From what I've seen it seems she moved to quebec or near it, she talked about seeing the biodome which is in Montreal. There's a lot of hot girls of French descent in that area, so she is comparatively not that special.

Meanwhile if she moved back to Mexico she would be sought out by rich dudes and live an ez life forever.

crispy's face is rouder and therefore cuter. she is closer to anime.

Muffy is way smarter and has a better personality though.

You're all throwing yourselves at ones and getting laughed at. Please fuck off.

Idk these girls personalities I don't care about them. they are just example of looks and aesthetics to me.