Be femanon

>be femanon
>in school
>working for a better life after being from poor family
>know I have to stick with it
>have desperate need to be brutally fucked impregnated even though I know I cant

Were we better off before modernity?

Attached: Db0aBolVQAAjG_v.jpg (1200x1066, 71K)

Women are too busy trying to take on the role of men.

That's not really it. Women had to work in the old days too, it's more that I need money. I won't end up like my white trash slut of a mother

i'll impregnate you and keep you and our baby secure. I would enjoy that.

Nothing gets a women wetter than a Jow Forums poster wanting to push their weak genetics inside them desu

i've got good genetics though, high int and not ugly. blue eyes blonde hair.

STFU HAPA.

Stream your suicide.

I'm sure user. Real top tier stuff, shown by the high demand that results in you begging an anime picture to fill them up.

Attached: 29f68ef054fc450b703d800edf6e9f89620bbae3.jpg (600x300, 43K)

that's because i spend all my spare time praying to anime pictures on Jow Forums to bestow a fembot gf unto me :^)

>I won't end up like my white trash slut of a mother

>>have desperate need to be brutally fucked impregnated even though I know I cant

I have news for you

I suspect most women have sexual desires. I am in control of mine however, I'm a virgin and don't date. That's probably why my frustration is so high

maybe you should date and resolve your frustrations, make sure he uses a condom so you don't get impregnated until you're ready

I'm not opposed to dating, I'm just not making an effort to find someone. I'm not going to have sex until I meet the right guy and we are in a relationship, I'm very prudish in that way. The classic closed legs, prim attitude, slutty sub thoughts combo.

You're either a trap pretending to be a feminine female or you don't exist.

very good and traditional, though still doing what needs to be done in the modern world. Good for you, good head on your shoulders.

I think we're better off in modern life than we were before, though we've by no means reached an equilibrium, family building is radically different now than it used to be, and neither men nor women understand their new role in it. Tradition doesn't help much because it fails to account for birth control, higher life expectancy, and online dating. It's a confusing time to be sure, but I don't think anyone alive today would rather have lived 150 years or more ago.

Still, I'd definitely support your career moves as best I could while plowing your fertile allotment.

I'm not especially feminine in most ways, just normal. I suppose my sexual fantasies are traditionally feminine in one respect, but I've never really thought of it that way.

Sure she does. The problem here is you think she'd want someone like you or the majority of posters here. Having these urges for Chad is the most basic of basic bitch tastes.

Do you masturbate at least?

Everyone masturbates. I probably masturbate a lot less than the average boy but sometimes yeah. I have a hitachi wand but I stopped using it because it can be almost too intense

>Owning a sextoy
Digusting

Do you have Discord by chance?

orig

Attached: 1524357896552.jpg (1200x900, 160K)

I've never used a Hitachi, seems so unwieldy.

There's no such thing as a femanon.
In an original manner, of course.

what does penis in vagina feel like?

Stop being a pathetic faggot

until they have first-hand experience, every man thinks women are either sluts or angelic little things
but the only difference between an angel and a slut is willpower
all women want a dominant man to fuck them rough
so-called frigidity doesn't exist unless as a result of childhood trauma, and even then in most cases it's more a question of not having the right man than a hard limit