Holy fuck, his parents disapprove of his qt3.14 fiance. They won't even speak to her

Holy fuck, his parents disapprove of his qt3.14 fiance. They won't even speak to her.
youtube.com/watch?v=g2DEjrrGkps

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj1LYopNeMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a lot of asians are actually racist
imagine my shock

Attached: CvVQ3poVYAA5Vl5.jpg (425x425, 23K)

>tfw so ugly that your mere existence will be a disgrace to your future husband's family

Feelsbadman

>qt
>blasian
pick one

Is he Asian-American? Asians from Asia like his parents have too much pride in their own countries/cultures. Asian-Americans get along with other people better.

Good. It's important to have principles.

Attached: sdfk93wa.gif (300x225, 1.92M)

based chink parents

I have black friends who have gone to different countries in Asia and it really is not always safe.

People will literally swarm you and rub all over you and start grabbing your hair. This even happens in places like Korea that you think are super western. Being treated like a zoo animal is unsafe

Asians from Asia are the worst Asians. They're pretty cool on paper but they're lithe most robotic race out there. They don't listen to logic or reason, they refuse to communicate with English-speakers despite knowing the language, they lack empathy and when they walk through crowded areas, they just shove people out of the way.

>I put you in private school!
The eternal child-investing Asian boomers.

Kek. Good on him. I hope he doesn't relent.

>Canada
OHHHH HE TRIED IT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

>Canada
>OHHHH HE TRIED IT
what do you mean desu

Asian Canadian marrying a blasian Canadian
also the he tried it meme
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj1LYopNeMo

in all seriousness I feel bad for the guy, he seems to really like his gf and wants to be close to his family too. and his dad seemed okay with it until his mom started freaking out

His parents are right, and he is selfish. Do what you want, but don't expect your family to support you if you date some subhuman and make some mongrels. I am not investing any precious energy into them

>Asian-Americans get along with other people better.
no

shes cute. i h8 him

they ended up getting married either way

she's cute. his parents are dumb.

Asians are literally the most logical and reasonable race in the world. They were evolved to be the most logical race. That means they lost a bit of sympathy from being much less emotionally driven than blacks or whites.

Also East Asian parents can barely tolerate other East Asians. The most 'foreign' relationship he can ever have is to have a Chinese or Japanese gf as that guy just because his parents want to try new cooking.

She's also Muslim, not just black.

wow, you seem to be quite the expert on asian insect*ids. do you live near them?