Your sisters are built-in practice girlfriends. If you are incel and have a sister, you should neck yourself now

Your sisters are built-in practice girlfriends. If you are incel and have a sister, you should neck yourself now.

Attached: 7.jpg (1534x1958, 240K)

How the fuck would I initiate a romantic relationship with my sister?

I can only aassume he means that it's to practice talking to/being more comfortable around girls and not a literal sexual/romantic relationship with your sister.
But who knows

>first to throw you under the bus when something goes wrong
>regularly tells you to kill yourself
>steals your shit
>breaks your shit
>makes jokes at your expense to win social points with her normalfag friends
>life is paid for by my parents and she can do no wrong
Sisters are just people who happen share a last name with you

>accidentally let her see you naked
>compliment her when you see her in underwear or a bikini
>cuddle on the couch
>offer her feet massages

This isn't that hard famalam

>>compliment her when you see her in underwear or a bikini

Attached: Neckbeards.png (345x337, 127K)

nice try faggot, my sister is a tumblrette

This is why you are going to die a virgin

She's probably open minded and sex positive then, even better.

I'm not a virgin but the autists posting about fucking their sisters are hahahaha

you faggots don't have any idea what it's like growing up with an ugly older sister
you think it's all fun and games, no, this is hell for me. fuck you guys.

Wrong.
What actually happens when you have a lot of sisters is that they try to turn you into a girl too and you just end up onions

That's why you have younger sisters and you turn them into practice girlfriends or real ones

>tfw people have unironically ruined their relationship with their family because of this meme

all me and my sister did was argue and annoy each other until she hit me and then i hit her back to end the argument. life isn't anime.

And other people have been mature adults and just realized sexual experimentation is just that. You literally have a dark ages mindset
>muh purity

It's logical and rational two siblings attracted to each other should play around in a safe environment and learn about relationships

There is a non-0 chance for this shit ruining your relationship with your sibling(and ostracizing you from the rest of your family and society) and that isn't worth the scant possibility of momentary pleasure, or the even rarer possibility of a stilted romantic relationship that isn't at all like a normal one.

I'm not saying that the stigma should or shouldn't exist. I'm saying that it does.

I don't see why a guy and girl in their teens can't just secretly suck and fuck and then just outgrow it and get real bfs/gfs. Nobody can explain why this is bad

I see we have some Cersei and Jaime Lannisters in this thread.
I don't think you are supposed to play with your sisters in that kind of way anons.

The whole incest babies thing, which there is also a non 0% chance for, since no contraceptive is fool proof.

Mom too, she showed me the ropes before prom because I told her I was nervous and asked.

Schmabortion

story behind this puffy nipple beauty?

Abortions cost money and add a good deal of stress.

I feel like even having to explain this makes me think I'm talking to the kinda guy who would eat unborn puppy fetuses if it tasted good and there's no point talking then, but if that's the case why the fuck are you asking people to explain why things are bad? What even is bad to you?

Oh I get it, you're a Christcuck.

I'm an atheist, user-san.

What a piece of shit thing to say in response to that, this conversation can go nowhere now. What a waste of time.

>whore wearing a cross

Attached: 159738776632.jpg (480x712, 15K)

This. Sisters are God-given gfs.

I can only pity the anons who don't have a sister gf.

>falling for their shit test

Women will lose respect if let them
effeminize you. Learn to say "no" to women and they will like you more.

>unironically this
>grew up with older sister who had friends over for sleepover constantly
>being autistic i would mainly stick to my room with my legos
>having girls in the house made it normal for talking to women who weren't family

>highschool
>my close circle of friends fiend over ever basic ugly mutt and every butterfaced slut
>i see thru their b.s and treat them as if they were my sister and don't act thirsty for them
>my friends and everyone else thinks im gay cause i dont sperg when talking to women

>mfw im bad at having guy friendships tho cause no dad

Attached: 72350983295820358.png (817x759, 697K)

Kids (even healthy ones) cost a lot more than abortions.

I would absolutely eat puppy fetuses if they tasted great, are you retarded? How is that any worse than eating veal

>>my friends and everyone else thinks im gay cause i dont sperg when talking to women

> They say all the good guys are either taken or gay, so what does that make you?
A girl I was friends with in high school once said that to me. I can't remember what my answer was and I still don't know if she was really serious.

As for sisters... Your sister isn't a girl, she's a sister. If I was given the choice between doing intimate things with her or death, I think I could actually get over my survival instinct and off myself. I'd guess that OP doesn't have a sister and don't know what it's like. It's about as disgusting a thought as having sex with my own mother.

>Your sister isn't a girl

Attached: 1237413195071.png (500x500, 121K)

Why, user? Pls explain, I only had a brother so I don't understand sister life

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

It's because she's ugly, duh

Does she not shower? Does it taste bad?

Does what taste bad

the puss

how ugly are we talking about? lose weight + get a haircut and look ok or still look terrible

>implying I'm him
Why do think he says that? It's obvious.

does that still apply if i have sex with my sister?

>incel
>does it still apply if I have sex
Are you retarded

looks like someone can't get any pussy

Attached: 1521859692529.gif (400x225, 1.38M)