Did girls ever sit next to you in class during high school?

Did girls ever sit next to you in class during high school?

Attached: FcNkC9d.jpg (960x720, 105K)

Yeah, my gf did.

That and teachers would assign us seats sometimes.

Attached: 1421693215999.jpg (600x801, 77K)

Yes, a real 9/10 QT used to always sit next to me in all our classes. What exactly was her end game?

Yeah. People knew I was an occultist and saw me as an oddity and basically I had lots of sex. Pretty good.

Yes. there were some I guess

only with assigned seats

yeah occasionally, there was this one regular Stacy that would sit next to me and do weird stuff like pluck hairs and tickle my arm with them, and talk about how much she doesn't like this one guy I would pull pranks on, I think that's why she sat next to me

>compulsory boy-girl seating arrangement throughout school for each class
>every time the teachers gave the "you might end up marrying the person you sit next to" joke
>look of absolute disgust from the girls sat to either side
Same result for every class in every year without fail

The friends of my crush did. I was disgusting though.
On another occasion, a girl sat beside me when there were a bunch of seats open elsewhere, idk why.

Attached: 1497916123492.jpg (720x960, 77K)

>this girl is not wearing cute opened toed sandals of flip-flops
Viewing this photo was a waste of time. And to answer your question, no

Attached: hijakdispleased.png (1728x2000, 743K)

We had assigned seating my school, I was friendly with pretty much every girl I was sat near and I can think of one or two who might have been interested in a romantic way but I just wanted to study go home and play games in that era of my life. Now i'm a lonely neet khv.

Attached: 1462284171254.jpg (537x720, 85K)

>"Hey guys, I'm gonna make this creepy kid feel so uncomfortable by sitting by him. Oh my god, look at this weirdo squirm!

Yes. I was an edgy, unpleasant kid but the people around me were kind and accepting. I got lucky - there's no other way to describe it.

(OP)
>compulsory boy-girl seating arrangement throughout school for each class

Why do schools do this kind of shit?

I'm not sure where they do this? If there's a seating arrangement, you're basically stuck where you're placed. If there isn't, from my experience people tend to sit where they first sat on their first few days for the rest of the semester, which is usually chosen out of convenience or what's available, not due to wanting or not wanting to be near another person.

yes, but only because im nearly 7 ft tall and they didn't see me as a threat since bullies/annoying shits would always stay away from me

>Yeah, my gf did.

Stops the trouble students from disrupting the class by splitting them up and making everyone sit next to people they don't want to. Not like this works, but it's the easiest thing for the teacher to do.
The teachers also fall for the "make the students more sociable" meme and they think they're doing the students a favour. I blame the falling birth rate.

>teacher assigns me to sit next to a very fit and beautiful Stacy
>she makes small talk and mentions how she was a nerd and used to play Runescape
>figure she's just lying to try and relate to make it less awkward
>mid-conversation flashback when I was picking on a much smaller, late blooming awkward girl in middle school
>tfw could have claimed a virgin 2004 Runescape-playing GF before she was corrupted
I wish I hadn't been intimidated by her tone 6'5" amazon stature.

Attached: Bones.png (26x19, 712)

Yes and I avoided them and always begged my teachers to move me away somewhere else where I can have the seat for myself, these thots even approached me because of how mysterious they found my disinterest while I was just an autistic sperglord who avoided any kind of social contact and didn't want to shower and used school to catch up for his missed sleep

Jesus christ i can't even imagine being this much of a faggot, were you at least bullied alot?

Yeah. Some even talked to me.

But it was this most of the time.

A man of culture I see. These thots can't even comprehend us

Attached: ow7icvhw.png (1220x819, 285K)

Basically but being a rhetoric genius has helped me deal with it, normies avoided getting into trouble with me because they knew I would end up humiliating them in front of the whole class

I was home schooled K-12. If you went to school, you're a normalfag.

Yes. A blonde Stacy jiggled her tits at me once too, while grinning. I jerked off to her photo in the yearbook many times.

Attached: sunglassescoolpepe.png (527x502, 339K)

Here in Ukraine you have to sit in pairs and almost every teacher made it her duty to pair a girl and a guy together. It is the closest you get yo a government assigned gf. In the grades when I was starting to get interested in girls I was paired with one. She was absolutely nothing like my type and I would only ever think of her when I was super lonely or horny. In the end her friend became my gf and then stopped being her friend, lel.

You just know those ugly subhuman coons are so jealous of her.

1st grade I sat alone, except when teachers would put naughty kids next to me. Some of them were qt girls. Only one of them objected loudly when she was assigned next to me, told her to fuck off though. Teacher loved me so she let it slide. She wasn't even pretty.
2nd grade I sat next to a chad, he was a good guy and liked me a lot. Also an 8/10 that kinda liked me would occasionally sit next to me but after a while she stopped because of my autism
3rd grade I sat alone but many other people did too, class had tons of desks and few students. There was a mega qt behind me so I turned around and talked to her occasionally, and a lad we bantered with a lot a desk behind her

Overall I didn't do a lot of things in high school but I had a good time.

Attached: 1473690619343.jpg (612x574, 59K)

Yes, when teacher made them to. In my country most schools have tables for 2 people.

>assigned seats next to one of the "popular" girls
>on several occasions she bitched to the teacher that I smelled weird
I was fat and I sweat a lot.

Sometimes, but I preferred sitting behind them anyway so that I could see their soles.

>has a gf
>hehe look at my funny maymay I'm such a weeb xDDD
Get the fuck out of here you REEK of normalfag and reddit.

Attached: 1524941661360.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>talking ever at school
eww what? I got in trouboe for being quiet

Yeah and college too but that's only because I'm a fantastic student and actually study. I'm a god tier group mate in projects.

yeah and every day i wanted to unironically bash her head in

>4th grade
>be now
also
>3rd grade
>chad
wat

Attached: 1521205940467.jpg (598x499, 283K)

>tfw there were no girls in my class after 6th grade

Yes, our seats were assigned so they didn't have much choice.

yes, but i would usually ignore them and move elsewhere the next day

Attached: 1522085642565.png (645x773, 29K)

Yes I sat next to my girlfriend in 8th grade math class, because we were sat at the front the two girls behind me could see me fondling her

Never voluntarily, but sometimes due to assigned seats.

i fell out of popularity in high school because i didnt go to parties. didnt want to drink or do drugs because i was a christfag but i did have lots of qt friends in middle school. anytime we had group work or free time during class we would all switch seats so that about 4-5 of us were in the back, me and a bro and 3 girls. we were all pretty popular and we'd get touchy in class but i was too nervous and young to let it get anywhere

freshmen high school. assigned to sit with one.

I overheard her talking to other students 2 years later saying how " he never said a word during the entire year"

Basically, I would just take the seat without ever turning my head towards her and saying hi.

Yeah they did, but I rather have the slut sit in front of the person next to me.
>QT Asian whore in 12th grade
>Wore ridiculously short mini skirts
>She sat cross legged with her ass and thong hanging out on the side facing me
>mfw transparent pink thongs
I miss English class.

Attached: 1495310549715.gif (312x322, 176K)

I went to an all-male private academy during my high school years, so no.

I've had multiple Stacy's show their ass off to me by pulling their yoga pants up higher and bending over in front of me while I was sitting down, I would fuck around with some girls in high school but I could never develop relationships with them cause autism

>Stacy's show their ass off to me by pulling their yoga pants up higher and bending over in front of me
same here, i figured girls did it all the time, no idea why though
there was one girl who even sat on me by accident, her locker was just above mine, and when she was talking to her friend she bent over to pick something up or something and her ass ended up colliding with my head, this happened in like 10th grade

Attached: 543543254.jpg (428x371, 66K)

Damn I wish I was young enough for the yoga pants trend. It didn't become acceptable to wear them in public until after i was already graduated. All I got were the low cut tight jeans with an occasional peek at a thong.