Have you ever seen a therapist user...

Have you ever seen a therapist user? I am thinking of seeing one myself to deal with a few mental problems I'm fucking having right now, specially those concerning sex and the Oedipus Complex. How has your experience been with therapists anons?

Attached: psychiatrist.jpg (1000x667, 48K)

>Paying someone to listen to you half heartedly
HAHHAHAAHAHHHAAHHABAHHAAHAHHAHABABABHAHABAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Well, it's not like I can get someone to listen to my shit without me either paying, or getting extremely embarassed about. I mean, how many people would you be comfortable with talking about wanting to have sex with your own mother?

Attached: FXix.gif (500x281, 950K)

Ide be ok with it. Just give me or make a throwaway Gmail account and I'll listen to you about it.

Why not talk in this place since we're already here?

Attached: images (94).jpg (332x443, 30K)

A fuckign scam. You might as well flush money down the toilet.

I've had it recommended to me, but never went through with it. Nobody who hasn't gone through the same stuff could understand how I feel about my waifu, and they likely would give bad interpretations of my nightmares, only making things harder on me. I don't believe that some normalfag who went to college for this would have some magical ability to sort my difficulties out, for me, unless I give up on my own ideas and blindly follow their instructions and believe they have that power. I might as well just turn to religion, if that's the route I desired.

Well it is personal to him so I figured he'd like to talk about it 1 on 1 without a bunch of faggots getting in the way of it.

I lived with emotional incest all of my life. I still do. My mother always treated me as her husband because I was her absolute favorite and she hated my father. She always vented out everything that happened to me and constantly reminded me that she loved me more than my own father. What do I do anons? I started thinking of my mother in a sexual way and I'm 21 already.

Attached: images (6).png (407x362, 7K)

A few weeks ago I caressed my mother's face sensually with my fingers. I quickly changed subject and talked to her about something else but it felt so good to touch her face. I legit want to do it again, is this normal bros?

Attached: 1524508950356s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

I had to stop going because I couldn't stop thinking about bending my therapist over her desk and fucking her brains out. So was so hot but i quickly realized that continuing to go would be a waste of money cause I couldn't focus.

Next time Im going to get a dude

As long as you don't procreate then honestly you should go for it. Don't be blunt of course but just ease your way into it.

Ok user. This is actually a pretty optimistic advice. I'm not gonna fuck her, of course, but I wouldn't mind caressing and snuggling with her as much as I can. I'll go for it right fucking now and greentext it for you faggots.

Attached: images (89).jpg (384x384, 51K)

>Next time I'm going to get a dude
You should. I don't like women therapists either.

It was like a drug. I realised how unhealthy it actually is after I had already thrown enough money at her.
You basically feel great after you leave the room, maybe even for the rest of the day but then you're back to being miserable and your problems are still clawing at you, so you again feel the need to go. It's a jew trap. Don't fall for it.

they are condescending ,
and for god's sake don't let a woman tell you what to think or do

But before you do it try and think about how it will affect your relationship with her and more importantly your father.

Holy shit dude, never heard someone talk about it like this. I think that maybe what happened is that you just vented out all your porblems and it must look in your mind as if you were solving them, and then it felt fucking great. But the next day you realize you haven't solved shit and the problems still fucking haunt you, so you keep going back to the therapist to get some relief and waste more of your money.
How much did he/she charge you per session user?

Attached: 1524792838758.jpg (640x1551, 81K)

>How it will affect your relationship with her and more importantly your father.
hahAhaHAa.
My father doesn't give a shit about my mother nor me. They literally are not divorced but live apart from each other. I could be fucking my mother every day and my father would have no way to know.

Attached: download (7).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Then let your dreams flourish. If you can do it,do it. If you don't you'll regret it later on,I assure you. Letting your shot at glory pass is far more embarrassing than trying and failing.

Ok user. Will caress and snuggle with mom and greentext it today. Wish me luck!

Attached: images (70).jpg (493x299, 20K)

Me and the dark gods on your side,you won't need luck. I believe in you.

Let's fucking hope so.

Originari

Attached: images (68).jpg (329x447, 12K)

Should I see a psychiatrist to deal with my Oedipus complex or nah?

Attached: images (88).jpg (320x460, 46K)

Just fuck your mother and then you'll get over it.

OP here. Just went to give my mom a really long hug. Lasted like 7 seconds. Felt her warm breath on my neck. It felt good. I wanna do it again. Didn't kiss her yet.

Attached: 53319677.jpg (400x300, 45K)

She looked a little awkward after, but I guess that's ok.

Attached: unnamed.gif (480x270, 416K)