What is the cure to narcissism? Do narcissists go to heaven?

What is the cure to narcissism? Do narcissists go to heaven?

Attached: The-Anguished-Man.jpg (546x574, 38K)

There is no heaven. After we die, the universe continues to exist until it dies too. An almost unlimited number of universes is then born and dies until in one of them, everything that took place before your birth in your universe happens to happen in the exact same way, leading to your consciousness being created. This is instantaneous for you because you are dead. You relieve your life forever.

>There is no heaven. After we die, the universe continues to exist until it dies too. An almost unlimited number of universes is then born and dies until in one of them, everything that took place before your birth in your universe happens to happen in the exact same way, leading to your consciousness being created. This is instantaneous for you because you are dead. You relieve your life forever.
originally seconded to this one smart user

violent death
no

provide a safety net for them in a manner that is believable to them. most of narcissistic behavior is due to intense feeling of insecurity.
Make them think about what other people are thinking. make them learn empathy by emphasizing it.
Short term, use force or threat of force, like shouting. this will resonate in their reptilian brain.

Wow you guys don't know shit

Teach them boundaries. One of the main features of narcissism is that they operate as other people are a "part of their own body". This is hard for them because they most frequently don't know how to do major sets of things that they relied on other people to do.

Make them do shit that will make them self-sufficient. The trivial parts of life that the Narcissist thinks is beneath his grandiose visions of him/herself.

>buttblasted narcissist

I am a narcissist. Or was. I know the cure but you faggots would deride it because it is impossible for you to perceive of yourself as a narcissist.

shut the fuck up pig person
oink oink oink oink
dead eyed maggot rotting flesh
no soul no soul you have no soul

you still are a narcissist

Are you from Africa or something?

>little narcissist nigger tries it's psychological (((projection))) tricks
i'm an expert on your kind, soulless fuckmeat is all you are, and you exist in plenitude, too bad death becomes you
you ruin everything like you discord niggers ruined this board, animal filth fake humanoids
excuse me while I polish my weapons

Narcissism is fun. You should embrace it.

Everybody says im a narcissist. I try to change time after time, but its never enough for them. I Don't like being like this. Every time i think i have finally done it I hear another person saying it. Pls help

Attached: 1524939591198.png (326x220, 93K)

Narcissists are weak sociopaths who can't cope with reality so their ego breaks and they spew a bunch of nonsense and psychological abuse wherever they go causing only strife and emotional distress. They aren't technically humans and less than animals so it's not a crime to kill them.

It's in you user's best interest to seek out an actual mental or personality disorder support forum for these kinds of questions. You'll receive far, far, far less retardation and some actual insight, than you will from this hellhole.

I thought this for a long while after a narcissist hurt a couple of people i care about in a colossal way.
Who hurt you user?

There are things at lot worse than narcissism, which is merely a mental illness. Schizophrenics cause a lot of bullshit too but you don't want them all killed. Maybe you're just as biased as the narcissist.

says the corean lmao

Narcissists don't really hurt anyone they are just woefully inept and cause a lot of cringe. People mistake them for real people (they look human but are more like invasive pigpeople) and try to form relationships with them but they can't emotionally reciprocate. I say kill em'. Too bad they are the majority of the world (soulless sociopaths) now for complex reasons and leading to the degradation and destruction of everything holy. It's not hard to hurt narcissists because they are low functioning idiot pretend humans but the hardest hurdle is that mental block where they are perceived as human(e). Hint: they aren't and never will be.

Too bad you'll never get to kill one of us ;)
My kind will haunt you till the day you die and there is nothing you can do about it.

>What is the cure to narcissism?
Not being retarded and broken, forming healthy relationships
>Do narcissists go to heaven?
Not if they are still narcissists when they die.

Lol as usual you are all talk and your pitiful essence just dissipates at death, you are worthless fuckmeat and don't even have a soul. That's why your eyes are so shallow and behaviorisms forced, like some creepy virtue signalling mimic. (Then they go around calling others creepy). lol

>My kind will haunt you till the day you die and there is nothing you can do about it.
When you've sucked the life out of the souls of everyone on the planet and leave it a rotting husk of what it could have been, you'll feel a lot less powerful. You can only ever rule over whatever shit you create by touching.

It's a confusing word, to me. People who force confidence and self-love to overcome insecurities and enjoy life, appreciating who they are aren't a threat to anyone, and I appreciate what they do for themselves. Sociopaths who break other people down and constantly lie to boost their own ego are scum, though, and genuinely evil.

If we had an honest society there wouldn't be narcissists. The child internalises the mixed signals given to him by family, culture and race. Blame shitty western capitalism where children are raised by the education system and daycares because his or her parents have to work all the time

Lol seriously deluded people on this board

Why do people hate narcissists? It's not my fault I have high standards and goals. I seek perfection, yet everyone gets bothered by this. I think it is because they are weak, lacking, have no willpower or strength to be better and they smell that I have greatness inside me and seethe with anger and jealousy at it. They can sit around stagnating while I get better each day.

I don't think economic strategies factor in as much as childhood development and genetics. If your parents are narcissists or abusers and don't teach you the behavior is maladaptive behavior, you would have no reason to think it's a problem unless they were being narcissistic shitheads to you specifically. Then you'd understand why it's bad. But if you give them something to brag about, you can brag too.

Oh wow you're actually right, you showed us, you banana brained knuckle dragger. Go try to jerk off in the mirror without crying.

>Wow you guys don't know shit
you know when u say that you have to disprove the theory and add evidence or else you sound like a neanderthalic imbecile u fool

Attached: boie.png (642x700, 143K)

Pearls to swine etc

>Why do people hate narcissists?
Well you either need to be told, or shown by example. The facts remain that people who can function in society without being low cunning, egotistical dogs do much better than vultures in human skin.

They don't know to do with the pearls anyway. They just have them now, in their precious mud. Keep them you faggot fucks, I don't even hate people with confidence, but false confidence is disgusting and bragging is indicative of this.

Attached: beeee.png (328x374, 215K)

Why shouldn't I be narcissistic? Most people are against my personal interests and are hostile towards me as a person? Plus it's fun to do whatever you want.

I'm saying why would I bother explaining myself to someone like you?

>Why shouldn't I be narcissistic?
You're not Trump or Hitler or some other old farting retard who got the best toys from mommy and daddy. You're just some fag on Jow Forums. Your narcissism doesn't count for effort. At least find something about yourself that is worthy of being proud of.

Imagine a narcissist who tans to the point of being orange. His narcissism tells him to tan but it also prevents him from taking in criticism and seeing how objectively bad the tanning actually looks. He lacks adequate self-doubt.
Do narcissists hold self-doubt or be self-conscious? Seems paradoxical to be a narcissist yet find constant faults in yourself.

Why are you here? You think like a small girl. Why don't you try some kind of hugbox forum full of trannies that will tell you you're special instead of insisting to me that your opinion matters when I know for a fact that it doesn't?

Cause I want a deeper conversation about the paradox that is narcissim. Not some gay impotent rage Jow Forums shit.

>Cause I want a deeper conversation about the paradox that is narcissim.
Then at least put effort into being a thoughtful person instead of a narcissistic homunculus..

>having to deal with a unargumented-statement/order making narcissistic family all of my youth

All of their opinions were shit when I managed to rip out their line of thought surrounding their orders/statements.

Narcissists are all animals. they must be culled

Attached: 0a0129f3-fe56-4b47-96d8-97f612925398.jpg (800x600, 66K)

Replying to me, little piggy? You're a scared little bitch trying to deflect but you sure as hell can't deflect lead. Heh. Deluded subhuman projecting it's psychosis. Bet you got those 'wild eyes' n sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

Fact: you're a virgin

Nah you have an image of who you should be and the self-criticism comes from not conforming to it instead of tangible real world impacts you have on others. Like a narcissist who says something awkward doesn't feel bad because now they might not be liked, or because they ruined the conversation, but because now they deviate from this ideal image. It's still a fixation on yourself and the idea that you are so important that you have to police yourself more than others.

My IQ is worthy of being proud of. It's Mensa tier.

Wow its not even a joke is it? They resort to terf tier memes when they get called out on their shit anonymously, I bet you guys are just pretending to be retarded for (You)s though huh? Surprised there aren't anime smuggies ITT yet.

so you have this retarded assumption why exactly? I know you're retarded but I still want to hear your reasoning behind your stupid theory

>you have to police yourself more than others.
You don't have to, but if you don't, there ARE consequences regardless of whether or not they ever affect you personally. Just because Hitler may or may not have escaped to Argentina with or without his penis doesn't mean the consequences of his actions didn't matter to the rest of the world. One of them exists now and one of them is known for being a self hating Jew who invented meth so he could stop farting when he screamed and get psychopaths to work for him.

that's more existentially horrifying than oblivion or hell

Look man I can't even smoke weed right now. This also wouldn't really make sense even if I could, just go watch evangelion or something.

>your consciousness
whose consciousness?
consciousness is just consciousness
you're consciousness
wherever consciousness is, there you are
everyone feels like "i"
we are all the same universal "i am"
you're aware of your thoughts and of an identity as a "separate" person, but that's just another thought which you're aware of.
you're just another wave in the ocean. the wave is never separate from the ocean..

I don't understand how, you didn't exist for billions of years, it would be just like that. You wouldn't even be around to be afraid.

>"Help me, please, I think I'm a narcissist. What do I do?"
>There are a hundred correct answers, yet all of them useless, all of them will fail precisely because you want to hear them.
>There's only one that's universally effective, I've said it before and no one liked it. This is step 1: fake it.
>You'll say: but this isn't a treatment, this doesn't make a real change in me, this isn't going to make me less of a narcissist if I'm faking!
>All of those answers are the narcissism talking. All of those answers miss the point: your treatment isn't for you, it's for everyone else.
>If you do not understand this, repeat step 1.

I would never suggest to anyone to live a fake life, and as much as I hate them I don't think their condition is innate. It's a cope. Treatment is always for everyone else, narcissism or not.

The last psychiatrist, nice

Not really. Most of the time you're unaware of it. You have the illusion of death and progress to look forward to. There's no hope in hell. Oblivion sounds alright though.

The point is to pretend to be a good and un narcissistic person, which will make you a non narcissistic person eventually because youre doing it for the good of everyone else around you not yourself

That's a more articulate way of saying the same thing, sure. It's not like you can cure schizophrenia or autism this way but it won't kill anyone to just stop being a solipsistic shithead.

Say your life was absolutely miserable, the idea that you're going to be reliving that over and over without even realizing it

Aren't narcissists just people who were born with the mind of a chad but body of a beta

Here's the blackpill on narcissists

>Incels are weak ass low level narcissists
>Chad/Stacy is the narcissist ideal
>Normalfags love narcissists
>Dragon Ball Z, Star Wars, and Game of Thrones are narcissist media glorifying narcs

Everyone with a high iq would be a diagnosed "narcissist". Invented mental illnesses mean nothing, most mental illnesses "discovered" after 1970 have been invented.