Why are incels so disliked here?

Is it just because it's associated with Reddit (r/incels)?

I'm sure 80% of the users here are celibate.

Attached: tmp_7698-15243750760481155253126.jpg (1152x2048, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5EZCHbu6tQ&t=371s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whiny little bitches

people who call themselves "incel" are women-haters

No one gave a shit before vanman took the stage.

He said this in his last facebook message
>The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger.

Now journalists/tumblrites/SJWs are railing against incels and anything remotely associated with it, including Jow Forums.

Jow Forums in turn hates the raids and wishes they weren't associated with incels so that the raids weren't happening.

They express dislike of incels to convince the raiders to leave.

Those feet holy shit

Attached: 99321A86-D6C9-44FB-B17B-A712287049E3.jpg (388x372, 83K)

No. it's just guys who can't get laid. 99% of robots are incel.

this makes sense

because you are all literal fucking redditors with an established identity as "life shit because chad takes my gfs"
the robot identity stems a lot deeper than just basic urges so you are not compatible with us

Nobody is involuntary virgins, there's always hookers or obese single moms that are in your level

I'm a male virgin but have the sense not to call myself "incel".

shuttup niggga

You shuttup chinky

Obese women are picky and hookers are illegal.

>basic urges
like getting laid?

incel in denial.

seems to fit most of r9k

shes fucking perfect. whoever is smashing that is sooooo fucking lucky

Reminder that while robots are technically involuntarily celibate, we do not share the ideas that the people who brand themselves as incels do. Pic related is a good example of the robot mindset, very different from self-labeled incels

Attached: an important robot feel.png (837x346, 97K)

Is that Trump?
Who is he zapping?

I would like if her toes were longer but other than that they are almost perfect

>implying there's anything wrong with hating women

>>basic urges
>like getting laid?

It's funny, Maslow actually placed sex on the same level as breathing and eating on his hierarchy of needs, but critics got buttmad about it so it never shows up in the textbooks.

That's such a beautiful butt
This photo is a work of art

Attached: 1507602965410.jpg (550x234, 14K)

Uh you can't just hate half of humanity because they won't sleep with you sweetie

>tfw Ive been deprived of a fundamental human need for over 20 years

Attached: 680085F5-D2BF-4E0E-A5C2-65E57F202DD8.png (2000x1500, 261K)

If he placed eating shit on the same level would you also be eating shit all day?

Sounds like a new hobby you should take up shit eater.

You do see a lot of literal woman-hating threads on this board though so clearly there is a large amount of robots that don't have that mindset.

The current deal is that newfags think they belong here simply for having difficult with women, which would be okay if that was all there was to it, but they're also claiming that anyone who knows that women aren't worth it, and likes being alone (real robots) doesn't belong here and are normies. The kids who think they're more outcasted than anyone because they're obsessed with basic normalfag stuff are annoying when faced in high numbers like they've been in, in these past days. When those guys think they belong here more than older robots and waifufags do, they need some explaining on how they're dumb.

it implies reproduction not just sex for pleasure

I think masturbation is included.

I dont contantly call myself a virgin but i still am one
I dont call myself incel but i still am one

I swear I am not a footfaggot but for some reason I really want to lick her soles, all the way up and down over and over. Whats happening to me

Why not? Women do it all the time

Becouse they are pieces of thrash who whine and complain, they are annoying. Being a virgin is fine. The problem is when you self-proclaim yourself "incel", constantly post about how unfair your life is and start hate threads or incels unite threads. Get you fucking faggots, get out, REEEEEE.

Most of us here are by definition involuntarily celibate, but we aren't "incels" in the sense that we're not part of that community, diverse as it is. We may bitch about how hard it is to find a girl, but most of us haven't given up.

Life is extremely unfair. How can you even disagree?

This, people who label themselves like that tend to always be cancerous and hateful

Life is unfair yes, but thats how it fucking is for most of us. Not only for childish fucks who cant get laid and decide that they should blame everyone else online to solve it. Its fucking retardard, it wont solve anything else beyond being annoying and lying to yourself about how society is to blame about everything.

Incels are probably some of the biggest kike shills out there.

It's not pure lack of sex that makes incels who they are, but lack of validation. The kikes have exploited people's egos for at least a century to sell (((goods and services))). The incels have completely drowned themselves in the kool-aid by completely defining themselves by their virginity.

I think its a good thing that human sheep like them don't contribute to the genepool.

Attached: Oy+vey_9d77c0_5753034.jpg (780x437, 48K)

>you incels are so dumb
>why don't you just fuck the fat feminist cream cheese thighs openly avaliable?
>you can't complain about being a virgin if you have standards!!!

funny thing is that i don't even try to have sex anymore. your arguments are still retarded though.

Origindbakkebbdv

Attached: tmp_7698-14469408845841224256728.png (1190x906, 270K)

You obviously don't know what an incels is. It's more of an shitty, autistic attitude than about actually being a male virgin

>It's not pure lack of sex that makes incels who they are, but lack of validation

The true redpill

Incel was detached from its original definition the moment you edgy faggots started talking all that kill all roasties, praise mass murderers shit.
That's when you started being different than any other virgin, and now you've brought a ton of shit to our doorstep because you couldn't stop yourselves from posting like 14 yr olds, you made yourselves distinct and deserve to be hated by normalfags and robots alike.

If you don't believe there's something inherently hateable about women, you're in for a serious let down when reality smacks you in the face.

They cared a bit when Eliot Roger sperged out. But it's always just a fad to them. They'll be back to talking about race politics and Donald Trump and sports and whatever new movie in no time.

they are fucking idiots thats why

there's plenty to hate about roastie whores, but incels are just extremely annoying. they are basically just edgy nu-males that never shut the fuck up about women. we all know they are whores

Majority of "incels" are the same as the "robots" that are just failed normalfags that think pretending to be a loser is cool.

>Why are incels so disliked here?
because r9k is filled with normies

It's because they shouldn't be treated the same.

t. idiot who hasn't spent more than a week here

robots post autism and feels stuff mostly for laughs
incels just post women hate elliot crap. that shit was funny for like 5 minutes 3 years ago.

This is the kind of normalfag I'm talking about.

I've been on Jow Forums for years, incel has been a pretty common and uncontroversial way to refer to a robot for quite a long time. What the fuck is going on in this thread, you'd think that some of these posters would remember how common that term was, say, a month ago. It's nothing new, there's no distinction.
robot = incel
incel = robot

fuckin newfags

Because it's cool to hate people with lower status than you, unfortunately just an unspoken rule of human social behavior

It is kinda fun to hate on women though. Even for completely non-sexual reasons.

Their stories suck, they're not funny, they're usually pretty boring, don't have any hobbies, they're uncoordinated as fuck, they can't stay consistent in their thought processes, it's easy as fuck to out logic them, they can't really survive without men, can't hunt, can't build shelter, very few practical inventions that made human survival easier. They really do kind of bring it on themselves. And that's why they have greater respect for us than for themselves. Though they rarely admit it other than through their actions.

user stop, you can't go around telling the truth like that, it's misogynistic

Not anymore lad, its like what happened to literally.
The word took on a new meaning and we would do well to distinguish ourselves from the edgy, murder worshipping faggots that the word now refers to.

in fairness I can't hunt or build shelter or invent things either. If you put me in the woods alone I'd be just as dead as any woman in a short time. That's how it is for most modern people.

What the heck, this board has always held Elliot Rodger as a a saint, and encouraged people to kill themselves, the whole beta uprising meme that got people mad on the news literally started on Jow Forums. This is where the "murder worshiping faggots" came from.

Sure, but if you drop 10 men in the forest, they'll survive. Maybe they'll kill you if you're too dumb to catch up to speed with the rest of them, because they'll probably try to teach you what they know to make you useful. But if you're too much of a burden and too unwilling to learn how to improve yourself for the benefit of the tribe, they'll just go on without you and not share their food and shelter.

But if you drop 10 women in the forest, unless a man randomly happens to run into them, they'll all be dead in less than 5 days. If that man ran into them, he's immediately the chief of the tribe and impregnating them all in no time flat because they'll spread their legs at the first sight of man because they know they can't survive any other way than using the one thing they've got: their holes. And they'd all be competing with each other for the position of number one hole.

That's just cold-hard reality. Wasn't me who set it up this way. I'm just reporting the facts of the matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5EZCHbu6tQ&t=371s

you have a very idealized view of this. Men are very competitive with each other, why would they all of a sudden become super cooperative in this setting?

Plus we're talking modern men. Go ahead and drop 10 accountants and lawyers and finance guys. Or just guys at desks who play games in their spare time in the woods. They won't "probably try to teach you what they know"

Maybe this is incorrect but I feel like most of us that used to cope by talking all that shit have grown up and become aloof, the people still posting
>roastie got toasted
in response to articles about murdered women seem so fucking faggy and childish now so I just think of them as a bunch of young, angsty newfags with the occasional severly autistic oldfag that has been posting the same shit for 10 years now thus I like to separate the terms and feel there is a distinction.

For sure, I've become more tame, I don't really hate women that much anymore either and think a lot of it is autistic. But the memes persist and there's always boats full of newfags waiting to parrot memes. I think Jow Forums will continue to be a "incel" board (by your definition) for a long time. Although I see more of the venomous types of threads posted in Jow Forums and Jow Forums there's still a woman hate thread right now in the catalog here.

I don't have an idealized view of this what so ever. Because that's how men operate. When there's a problem they're all facing, such as surviving in the wilderness, their competitive nature is channeled towards solving the problem at hand. They'd all be working to be the most useful guy in the group and constantly raising the bar because it's in our nature to work hard and provide. It's how we derive our purpose. Women get their sense of purpose from nurturing and caring for infants, children, the sick/injured, and the elderly. They don't get nearly the same sense of self-worth digging trenches and firing mud bricks and crafting weapons and tools and spending 3 days with no food stalking an animal so they can bring it back for the whole tribe. They're not built for survival.

Also, if you think the majority of men are working white collar jobs, you're delusional. Most guys I know work in warehouses and in restaurant kitchens and in construction and driving trucks and as electricians and plumbers and cops and soldiers and laying bricks and roofing and logging and committing crime and as auto mechanics and picking fruit and painting houses and landscaping and as janitors and firefighters and pilots and sailors and dockyard workers. You can cherrypick your group of 10 guys from Wall Street, but that's obviously just being disingenuous. Even in a first world country, only like 10-15% of men work white collar jobs.

The point is, men survive and build. Women just pop out kids and take care of them.

I could break the habit of coming here if that's all it was and I know that's all it will be at some point but there's like a couple posts at any given time that I might as well have written so I still get that relatability fix, sometimes wish the last of us would take off so I can just turn the page on this place already.

they should've renamed Jow Forums to /incel/ years ago

even women hate women ya phool

because they're normies who think they can come here and
>tfw robot
like they belong here.
true robots don't even want anything to do with real people

Attached: 1468455660412.jpg (233x316, 28K)

Incels hate women for their nature, because women, in their nature, reject them for having low value in the sexual market place. Incels hate nature, and refuse to accept it - or at least seem incapable of accepting it - for what it is and learn to game the system in their favor. Don't hate a snake for being a snake. Learn how to deal with snakes for your personal gain.

No one is entitled to sex; correct. Just like no one is entitled to marriage, children, or even love. If you point out those latter facts, though, women will get upset with you.

Attached: download.jpg (291x173, 6K)

The desire to have sex but not receive it is a sign of a failed-normie, not a robot.

>because r9k is filled with normies
you're a fucking normalfag cock sucker. afraid to offend you homo friends right? go back you fucking cock sucker