Reminder that if you are not an only child you can never be a true robot, you at most will be failed normies

reminder that if you are not an only child you can never be a true robot, you at most will be failed normies

Attached: 1494989096535.jpg (780x580, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj_HrW5mI3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you are wrong. Debate me.

tbf i do admit I have to thank my older brother for not being a total robot

you will always have some one there for you whether it likes you or not, they will go to your funeral, and you didnt spent all your time by yourself while you where a kid

Attached: 1487138232486.png (393x380, 20K)

> you didnt spent all your time by yourself while you where a kid

i wish i was left alone rather than being shoved around, called names and beaten

>you will always have some one there for you whether it likes you or not, they will go to your funeral
same can be said about parents, thats a stupid point.

my brother and sisters only made me realize how much a of a robot i am and made my childhood twice as bad as it should've been.

having a sibling is having a normie you have ot live with.

>same can be said about parents, thats a stupid point.
>implying you will die before your parents
make that a reality and kill yourself

>inb4 "thats a good thing you went to sleep in agony every night and couldn't sleep because he left the lights on and played games in the same room so you had to sleep on the coach and then your dad got pissd when he saw you and went and had an arguement with your brother then your brother got pissed and beat you up when you got back upstairs"

please kill YOURSELF spoiled brat

But my sister's the one that showed me Jow Forums and also molested me and made me nervous around women in the first place.
If not for her I'd probably be a total normie.

tell us about the molestating part.
was she hot?

>caring about people going to your funeral
normie get out.

This, but also if you were raised by both parents.

wew lad, trying so hard to fit in

Attached: 13294123413242.jpg (312x320, 30K)

I'm 24 and grew up with a very supportive older brother. Who also had a crippling drug addiction. He smiled a lot at me and hugged me when he got back from his part-time job, but he never really felt happy, and it was painfully obvious. Later overdosed on heroin when I grew up. I miss him. The worst part is that I never even grew up to be successful or anything similar to that, just a fat loser virgin with no friends.

Attached: 2546876789.png (519x373, 296K)

damn, here's a song you might feel to
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj_HrW5mI3w

sometimes i wish i had a little brother

haha you wish.
we all do tbqh snowniggafam

>My older brother is a literal autist who pretty much ruined my childhood

Checkmate, user.

tfw this pic is literally me but a female

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_2018-02-05_17-41-26.png (273x273, 109K)

>watch siblings grow up to be more successful than you

OP=BTFO

You're a guy who wears thigh-high socks with pink hair? What the fuck?

Attached: 1523161254462.jpg (569x506, 44K)