"Oh sorry user, I didn't tell you but I invited my friend Chad, is that fine?"

"Oh sorry user, I didn't tell you but I invited my friend Chad, is that fine?"

>"yea sure"

Fml. Why are they like this.

Attached: Screenshot_20180428-235033.jpg (1080x802, 549K)

>make friends with Chad
>Chad introduces you to more thots
>now become a cool guy since Chad only hangs with cool guys
Guilt by association but in a good way

She wants you to fight Chad to death to see who emerges victorious and worthy of her pussy. Strike first.

You say "No" and leave. Cmon dude.

Why would you assume that would be fine? Goodbye you dumbass

Attached: 1516093744860.png (380x496, 132K)

Somewhere deep down they unconsciously know this kind of stuff will break you. Somewhere even deeper tells them that's exactly why they should do it.

I was tearing up inside. You can't just say "No, fuck you, what a dick move" in that situation

This. I feel like it's true.

This is actually what women want. This and being horribly raped by their fathers. Why are females such complete garbage human beings?

>You can't just say "No, fuck you, what a dick move" in that situation

Yes, you can, and it's the right thing to do.

dibs on asshole

Didn't mean it like that. I have a mental barrier that stops me from saying it. Like I have to accept it and die on the inside. I'm way too unsecure to just tell her "You're a fucking cunt for bringing some random ass dude to a rendez-vous I invited you to"

>"I brought Chad, is that ok?"
Yeah sure... actually, I just realized I have to do something today.
Make it obvious that you're blowing her off, but don't rage about Chad being there. That's what she wants.

>oh thats great because i actually realized i cant go that day

you need to learn how to blow them off without being seen as angry

you were hanging with some roastflap? How did that come about?

fuck snap filters, also

Woah. I'll try to do that next time.

I have my ways

originallslallllelal

I would be expecting something like that, coming from a girl like that tbqh m8.

Tell me- why does she wear the collar?

>If I took that collar off, would you still be a slut?

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't know what they were doing and only think it's ok because autists like OP act like its perfectly fine when they do shit like this

Or you could get some balls and call her out for her scumbag behavior rather than letting it go with no consequences, so that she actually learns from her mistakes and might realise that being a cunt like that actually has a negative impact on people

Yeah
"Hey Chad, you know any nice virgin Christian girls? I'm a hopeless romantic and I want a nice girl to start a family with and I was wondering if you could help"
Then Chad and I end up talking more than her and Chad because fuck thots