My high school is having a "Meme Dress Up Day" on Tuesday for apparently destressing before AP exams or some shit

My high school is having a "Meme Dress Up Day" on Tuesday for apparently destressing before AP exams or some shit.

1. I think it's fucking stupid but I got chided for not participating in our spirit week shit last time so should I participate?

2. If so, what should I do?

Attached: god.jpg (585x567, 56K)

Some really dead meme, like doge or forever alone

If you normally dress like a normie then just don't participate. If you dress like an autist you are an autist meaning you'll fuck up whether you try to dress up or not.

Do pepe with the facepaint, eye wrinkles, and black eye contacts

dress up like andy sixx or banana

Just wear a shirt with a meme on it

dress up like pic related

Attached: ccd.png (600x966, 453K)

just wear green and purple

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 43K)

OP here. I was thinking of painting the loss format on a white shirt. Is that too autistic?

Pic related but if you go too obscure/too old, you'll just look like an autist like said.

Attached: 220px-Three_Wolf_Moon.jpg (220x197, 12K)

Cosplay as Happy Negro

Attached: Happynegrooriginal.jpg (206x245, 9K)

do it faggot
origanu reaves

Attached: 1517106391044.jpg (657x640, 73K)

Ask reddit faggot, they know a lot more about normalfag facebook memes.

I don't go on reddit nor do I plan on it

Show them you're a true intranet connoisseur

Attached: orly_owl.jpg (200x183, 7K)

go as a student, because lower education is a meme

No, tell them to fuck off and all you are there to do is learn. I never went to pep rallies and shit and when the jack ass gym teacher bitched to me about it I told him. "I hate this school and almost everyone in it. feeling pride for this place would be like feeling pride for a turd." He said I needed an attitude adjustment and to do 50 push ups. I informed him I was not in his class and he did not have the authority. He threatened to tell the principle and I told him if they tried to punish me for speaking my mind I intend to sue the school and him personally.

Needless to say they let the matter drop.When I told my parents they said I did the right thing and we definitely would have sued if they pull that shit.

sometimes the only thing people understand is to threaten their lively hood.

i dress up as amerimutt with the mask mcdonalds t shirt and blue jeans

>t.actual amerimutt

but this year i will be dressing as a happy merchant

Dress as a basedboy, or Mummy's big boy

Just wear a shirt with an outdated normie meme to look neurotypical, or nothing at all. School spirit is irrelevant if you dont have a large social circle anyway.

If you already have no friends just go all out and dress as mr shekelstien or trump (the former may get you suspended).

You must go to my school, I'm having the same thing. Also, why is nobody REEEEEEing because of underage kids?

Attached: Wassup.png (1024x903, 447K)

What grade are you in OP?
orig

>dress as mr shekelstien
do this or dress as a full on nazi

dress up as a school shooter desu

DO IT

JUST DO

DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS

DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Attached: 1510183648707.png (576x590, 337K)

Get this shirt oregano

Attached: 20180428_185444.png (720x1216, 532K)

OP here. I bought the same shirt as the guy from Ctrl-Alt-Del and my gf said she be the miscarriage girl so that should suffice I guess

Attached: loss.jpg (599x569, 42K)