HOW bad was bullying for you in School user?

HOW bad was bullying for you in School user?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Not bad at all, I had all the reasons to be bullied but for some reason I was always respected

I dealt with my bullies and was mostly ignored. The only consistent one that wouldnt stop got into a bad dirtbike accident and broke like twenty bones.

Attached: bully poke.jpg (816x1200, 282K)

this one time in high school a guy threw dog shit at me and some got in my mouth
im a grill btw

I was the bully, but I don't regret it. That kid deserved it, it looked like he had maggots growing out of his ears and his underwear was stained with shit.

Are you me?
I always fucked with the Mexican kids who barely spoke English in Elementary.
I even remember running by some girl and smacking her ass
But after that point I contracted a disease called empathy

It was just kids making fun of me for being weak in elementary school. Once I went to a different school I wasn't bullied at all.

What I did is nothing like what you did. You were just being a cunt. I reacted the way a person should. Idk how that kid could be so disgusting.

Severe until about 10th grade and i had a massive fucking growth spurt.

I wish i were dead then and i wish i were dead now.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 17K)

kys then if you want to die so badly.

It was pretty bad until I started hanging out with cholos and then it all stopped.

it was very bad. i was an autistic kid that was mostly in advanced classes so i was always placed in with the older kids. i was so autistic that i never even realized they were a year older than me and figured they were my class. people said they used to avoid me in the halls because i was so fucking weird.

i changed schools in time for my last 2 years of high school. the physical bullying at my previous school was so bad that when people went to touch me or made any sudden movement around me i'd straight up flinch. i always denied how bad the bullying was, but when every little movement around me would make me flinch and expect to get hit, it was obviously worse than i realized.

now i'm more normal, my second school was much smaller and people were better. they still outcasted and didn't really like me because i was weird but they wouldn't treat me like an ugly diseased animal. just a regular animal.

i didn't really ever recover from it though, which is probably why i'm so emotionally cold to other people now. i've had people try to be my friends but i just never respond to their texts or anything. i'm so used to being alone at this point that i don't know how to be someone's friend. it sucks a lot.

Attached: neet.jpg (1043x1500, 177K)

Last time i'll ever bring a model boat to school. Also, any boatfags?

Attached: bb200_dana_fishingboat_lg.jpg (1280x1024, 187K)

Let's just say they wouldn't have stopped till I was 100% in tears. Every. Single. Break. I still remember how one day they were literally cheering for me to piss my eyes...and I did...
I wish I was stronger than that. Two times I even cried for one of my bullies, because "why should he pay for what he's done to me? I deserved it anyways!" as if he was a victim of my incompetence.

As much as i welcome the ideal of it i'm too much of a pussy to try it again.

On top of hurting family, i'm hanging on to the hope of things getting better.

It's taking a long god damned time.

For some reason there was a lack of bullying at my school. I never saw it, experienced it, or heard about it. Live in a shithole too

>bullying a literal retard
Cool!

not too bad, I wasn't a small kid and fighting me would only be bad for their image because I was that much of an outcast

I fucking smacked some spic in the head who was bullying me and he didn't do anything. I was ready to fucking kill him.

Attached: 1521895554107.jpg (460x523, 40K)

They threw rocks at me and it hurt. One day I snapped in fourth grade and stabbed one of them with a pencil. It didn't went far in and had to go see a psychologist but the bullying drastically reduced from that point on.

No sympathy for boatman? Fine, fuck all of you.

Attached: HMS Endeavour sm41.jpg (700x860, 230K)

Sorry, boatfag. I think you're a kewl chap but can't relate to your passion

(OP)
all the chads were very nice to me and even stopped bullies from fucking with people, including me

Sorry user,your boats are very nice

Attached: 1453147132894.jpg (960x506, 69K)

There wasn't any bullying at my school, maybe if I'd been bullied I might've turned out better

Still I hope you can appreciate some pleb walking up and throwing a $150 billings that I'd been on for like 3 weeks on the hard tile floor.

I was too invisible to be even bullied. People just didn't care about me, in one way or another.

Not that I am complaining, it was fine that way.

go
but don't drag it for too long

lol he got b& for underage i think

Same here. you go to a smol school?

Yes faggot. Tell us the story of when you kicked a niggers arse.
(as if you needed to ask you stupid cunt.)

What a little faggot lol. Darkie probably bum rushed the fuck.

No bulli. I was tall boi so noone bulli me

Pretty bad honestly, unlike most anons my bullying took place on the bus, we had one bus monitor but the fucking nigress never did her fucking job. I sat in the back and so did my bully, and she sat in the front, and you know how elementary and middle school buses are, so she never heard the verbal bullying, and when we told her all she did was tell them to knock it off which didn't do shit. The bully also made fun of my sister too, called her fat and said she looked like a man, and made accusations that we went to KFC every day. We weren't even that fat honestly, and to this day me and my sister have serious self esteem problems and damn went near anorexic because of an eating disorder that consequentially occurred as a result of the bullying. I still never recovered.

Attached: 1524434419121.png (500x477, 131K)

So bad I dropped out of school to put an end to it

>nigress
Guess you got what you deserved desu.

It wasn't so much the bullying but the loneliness. I'm obviously pretty fucking autismo (judging by the fact that I'm on this site in the first place) but I was and still are extremely tall/massive so thats why I didn't necessarily get bullied but were rather ignored/avoided.

Wasn't really "bullied" so much as ostracised and lonely.

Attached: 1500240156346.jpg (642x663, 41K)

>whats for lunch, piggy?
*OINKS*
*slaps stacys ass*
*spits in your tray*

at school it was periodic some years better then others but had a shitload of stress. some teachers would do physical punishments, throwing stuff at you in class turning over your desck and make you clean it ( have lots of cool stories from one teacher in particular who d have very creative ways of punishment if you guys want some greentexts), i was sometimes respected when it came to knowledge i always knew shit in class mostly nature and history related but so i was also labeld nerd and ugly, i liked being by myself observing ants and made the chikens next to my school yards my best friends spended lots of time there behid the bushes talking to my chicken friends, but ofc other kids didnt realy liked that they destroyed my anthill i was observing once. my best friend had aspergers but he was severly bullied and changed schools so i became the target they d steal my pencils and throw them around me hide my shit and laugh at me while searching for it, i was good at sports back then so i did get respect in the gymm class it wasnt terrible but this in combination with my 2 older brothers who d bully me severly hit me a lot (i remember one day the woke me up by pouring spoiled milk over my head, or whenever mr asperger came for a visit they d throw water over him and throw rocks) always nagging me and pushing me to the edge so i went crying to mommy until the parents also get sick of my shit it made my childhood a not so pleasent time only times i was realy happy back then was when climbing trees while exploring nearby patches of forest reading books and doing some weird projects like excavating lost pottery in my yard or making my own jungle with vines and bamboo.

What the fuck do you mean I got what I deserved? I don't get to choose which bus monitors I get on my bus you dumb faggot. It's not even an issue of race because most of these fucking bus monitors don't give a shit or care about their job. The only thing they want is their pay check.

i wasn't bullied, i went through high school being completely forgettable

small school even a loser like me was friends with everyone and went to parties

what manga was that froM?

I never got physically attacked or anything, but most of my peers treated me like shit whenever they spoke to me because I've always been super skinny and kinda feminine, also had a lot of orthodontic shit in my mouth through most of High School and was a goody two-shoes who refused to swear until I was like 16 for some reason which I still can't understand.
But I got lucky enough that puberty worked wonders and I ended up being pretty attractive when my braces came off and I started trying to dress better.
Still am kinda fucked up due to the treatment I received during my formative years but looking back I can see why, I was a pretty strange kid. Looking back I don't really harbour any feelings of resentment towards my bullies, mostly because I grew up in a pretty redneck town and you couldn't really expect for me to be treated any better than I was. Most of them are stuck in shitty manual labour jobs now anyway and I've almost finished university.

Sorry, but I would only care if it featured the true masters of the sea, the Dutch.

You bullied tards? HOLY SHIT ME TOO

I got a few stories up my sleeve if anyone wants to hear

Give us a greentext about this teacher then.

But try to limit your run-on sentences please.

A girl stole my hat on the playground in 5th grade. I'm 100% sure she's a lesbian or maybe even a ftm now.

You know what, I was gonna say something pretty terrible to you. But you seem like you had a fucked up life. Good luck.

hahaha look at this LOSER he can't even PUNCUATE HAHAHAHAA

Attached: pointing-and-laughing.jpg (1691x1123, 454K)

>be me 10 year old
>new year new homeroom teacher
>heard lots of stuff about him
>teacher has greasy combover hear and a face like that of a recovering alcoholic
>apparently he never considered recovering
>told us he had a microphone in class
>when he was gone fetching papers he d hear everything we say
>we dont believe him ofc
>he goes out and some of us start talking but he asked we remained quiet
>he comes back after 10 min
>opens door and calls all the names of the students who were talking during his absence
>gives them writing tasks
>no one ever dared talking again when he was gone
>later realized he just waited at the door and lied so he could assert dominance

this is a warmer up just so you get an idea of the guy

I always forget about it until people mention it, though given how irritating I could be at the time there is no doubt that to at least some extent I brought it on myself for reasons that take a while to explain. Recalling some of such bullying;
>Having food thrown at me for no real reason other than being around people, particularly on the bus.
>Having rumours made up about me raping my father for some reason.
>Being always asked to repeat phrases or words in different accents, or mockingly being used as an encyclopedia.
>Being chosen second-from-last at P.E. (its not bullying but it still triggers me given that I consistently out-performed the entire class most of the time, like I know its vain and all to say that but I genuinely).
>Being pinned against a wall and having my cheeks pulled, forcing me to smile when I don't want to.
>Likewise being pinned against a wall and mercilessly tickled, making me get overly flustered and panicky about people seeing me laugh like that (though it did end up breaking me and giving me a fetish it seems).
>People imitating pretty much anything I do.

Attached: 45.jpg (418x503, 50K)

meh why would i punctuate on a site like this?

I dunno, I was semi Chad status in those days. Super in shape a quiet. No one really harassed me.

I know that kid! I went to summer camp with him in Vermont! I heard about this movie but never actually saw it. He was very strange. We went to camp together in 2014, his name is Alex. If anyone wants more info I could say a little more

Attached: giphy.gif (200x200, 494K)

Sorry, but Endeavor > Heemskerck
Aesthetics wise atleast, Tasman was the better Sailor

>teacher wanted us to read a book
>book was due to today
>oh fuck didnt read the book
>stress
>teacher ask each of us a question related to the book
>make up a fake answer
>he looks at me with a playfull smile
>oh shit oh shit
>you didnt read it did you user?
>get teary eyes and shake my head
>teacher goes to the back of the class room and gets a cardboard box
>watch him do it and start to crying
>he looks at me takes me by the arm and puts me in the corner
>get under the box user
>look at him in and see hes devious smile
>get under the box like a bitch
>its dark
>gives me a flashlight and the book we had to read
>read the book user so the whole class can hear it
>start reading the book in a quiet voice
>he starts yelling I CANT HEAR YOU user
>*kicks the box*
>start reading louder and crying
>mfw i had to read 3 chapters under the box and got kicked a couple more times

he was a cruel man
if you want more i have one or two

Quite alot in high school (Australian fag) but since it was a private school my parents and the school followed it up and had my year level addressed with it which stopped the physical stuff at least.

This except I mostly ostracized myself. Sat with people and talked with classmates but I'd never do anything outside of school and everyone eventually picked up on that eventually. Even came up to me and said "user, I never see you outside of school what DO you do in your spare time?".

I didn't relate too well with any of them.

Bullying in school does work according to mass killer Sam hyde.

this is his current profile picture on facebook

Attached: 18814368_827402604077312_6337280629461813357_n.jpg (960x958, 73K)

It went away after I loaded up a backpack full of text books and smashed them against the back of that niggas head. Serious though this dude was supposed to be in highschool and I wasn't gonna put up with his bullshit being a middle schooler.

D-daniel? I thought you were dead...

It was only really bad during elementary school. I was still made fun of me throughout middle and high school, but for the most part people left me alone.

Can't believe I'm the first in this thread to talk about it thoroughly..
first to last...
>1st grade - caught pissing with my pants down, everyone made fun of me. That's when they learned who I am
>always made fun of as being too feminine, later on seemed like a sociopath and during the ages of 15-18 I was constantly called very masculine, guess that's a good thing that happened to me then
Let's go further, the bad times.
>6th grade - 5'10 fat white kid with braces pushed me into a sink and I brought 3 of my front teeth. Still not over it. I had really nice teeth (still do, but the fixed ones don't look as good as my real teeth)
This is when I become a shut in.
>7-8th grade everyone detests me, get bullied severely on school bus during excursions, while in class I literally get jumped on and kids shorter than me would literally push me down and jump on me as a pile
I live in a shithole btw, forgot to mention this important part I guess. Eastern europe it is. I live in washington now
jump to high school (ages 15-18)
>every year, you have to pick a sport: volleyball or basketball and do exercise for it for a grade (AKA hell for a skinny kid like me) always felt humiliated in this when I was 15 - this is when it really starts with the females though
soo...
>every day, week, month all up to junior year I was bullied by some girls
>2 girls come up to me, ""user I really like your eyebrows xD""
>Kisses me, sits next to me, puts hand on my thighs, hugs me (only 2 different girls, 1 was very consistent, one fucked off when a chad told her to stop bullying me)
>the other one and her friend were always fucking with me, ""so user how long have you and stacy been together for xDdDD"
>on the male side: Made fun of for how I walk, this short chad always hit me in the head

>some kid bullied me when i was 10
>decide to fight back
>see him one day before school
>push him into wall
>start punching
>oh shit im winning
>smash his head into the brick wall afew times then keep walking to school as if nothing happened
>he doesnt turn up to school that day
>transfers away a week later
>never bullied again
>didnt have many friends still but atleast nobody was picking on me

Attached: 1523935258461.jpg (814x814, 139K)

Oddly enough, like half of my school was autistic fags so nothing ever happened to us because bullies aren't going to try anything unless they have a numbers advantage.

Kek based bully doing god's work

I have never been bullied.

>HOW bad was bullying for you in School user?
bad enough that I have anxiety when talking to new people
Had to move out of my hometown because I was the butt of everyone's jokes
>HOW bad
enough that I'm stuck here with you

checking those alpha trips

>be grade school
>get bullied a bunch because I was bad at sports and would easily cry
>be middle school
>start crying less and generally less socially dumb
>get bullied less more just ignored and people would prefer not to talk to me
>be high school
>make as many friends as possible before people could make fun of me
>do track and become athletic with nicely developed muscles
>rarely get mocked anymore

I just learned how to better act with people and started just joked with people to not get made fun of. Being pretty built didnt hurt either. I genuinely think bullying when I was young made me a better person and now I despise people who lack any sort of backbone.

shut up nigger he did nothing wrong

Attached: kek.jpg (478x595, 35K)

>I have been btfo by a faggot
*takes knee*
*fries chicken*
*eats entire watermelon in single bite*
*dribbles basketball*
*fucks your mom*
*fucks your grandma*
*gets shot*
Whi pepo clap.

I was bullied by blacks and mexicans most of my life for being the pale, sickly white kid. I'm pretty sure that's why I browse Jow Forums so much now

Attached: 1512704999959.png (500x555, 139K)

he honestly sounds like a good teacher imo.
kids tend to be little shits, so it's good he's putting them in their place.

In the 1st day of middle school I took the school bus for the first time and it was overfilled with other kids. We were the last stop, and I had to sit in the middle of the aisle.

Some kids in 8th grade went through my pack and found an axe body spray can. They told me I smelled, and they sprayed my face with it.

Later on these same 3 guys, a big black dude, and two mexicans, would constantly harass me and other kids for money, mostly one dollar or 5, and wouldn't leave you alone until you gave them what they wanted.

They also dominated the back of the bus, and if you were so unlucky as to end up their, they would snack you in the back of the head or kick your seat.

I was raised a pussy so fighting back wasn't an option.

Pretty decent. The school does nothing and they made you sit with the bully like "he said he doesn't bully you" then after they all just keep harassing you. It's fun. They wonder why school shootings happen lol.

OP here you probs lived in a shithole of a neighborhood

>bullied my entire school experience
>kindergarten, sand thrown in my eyes by brad
>1st grade, chad and brad throw shit at me and fuck with me in line in the hallways constantly
>2nd grade, teacher bullies me for bad eyesight (I didn't know I needed glasses yet)
>Rest of elementary bullied for being a nerd after getting glasses
>middle school complete hell, this is when apes join the scene. Elementary was majority white
>laquesha says "hey white boy" and throws a pencil stabbing me
>walking to lunch tyrone suddenly chimps out and slaps glasses off my face for no apparent reason, everyone laughs while I struggle to find them
>countless incidents I can't even remember, blocked from my memory due to the pain
>always a loner even in high school
>every day just go through the motions
>seclusive, no emotions, I was trained long ago not to express myself or speak up at all
>bullied for anything I did
>wore the most neutral clothing I possibly could, blank t-shirts and jeans
>scared to be made fun of for affiliating with anything or anyone
>when high school finally ends I strangely feel sad it's over
>not because I enjoyed it but because the lost opportunities
>It's like going to a big party and just sitting in a corner watching everyone have fun, and then it's over and you leave
>I'll never get to eavesdrop on normies and their interesting lives
>being a nobody normies would talk as if I wasn't there
>now I can't even experience normie life second hand
>just complete loneliness
>feel the void calling me

Attached: 1493320142782.png (600x600, 151K)

I was bullied most of my life, but middle school was the worst for me. I ended up hiding in my room and never talked to anyone else at school for years to avoid getting hurt, but now I have intense social anxiety and agoraphobia even though I want to leave my room more than anything.

I can't even go to a family event without feeling anxious even though I know them. Being autistic doesn't help either.

Attached: trapped.jpg (640x640, 222K)

I got bullied a few times since my high school was mostly nigs and good old boy rednecks. I had long hair and wore metal band shirts so I kind of deserved it looking back.

>tfw 26 and still sit alone at lunch at work
>tfw people sometimes yell faggot at me if I'm walking down the street from their cars

It never ends.

Not that bad. I wasn't purposefully singled out, there were a good few kids who were lower on the social ladder than me. Only really happened when I was the only object of interest in the room

i wasn't bullied per se but i was barely ever given any attention by anyone other than my family. i went through most of my school years feeling like there was a void inside me.

Attached: 1520411619735.jpg (600x400, 25K)

when I was in like 4th grade I pulled the hearing aid out of the deaf kid's ear, knocked him down, and stuffed grass in his ear. he had already learned his lesson about tattling so I got off scot-free.
i didn't give any thought to it at all for 15 years, but recently remembered it and feel absolutely horrible. my friends and I made a full year of this poor disabled kid's life even worse than it already was, and i cared so little that i couldnt even be bothered to remember it. its really been fucking me up these past few days

????? this sounds like a typical high school exp, why are you moaning like a little bitch?

Very passive agressive.

If someone bullied me I bullied them until they stopped. If I saw someone getting bullied I bullied the bully. I think i may have caused one of the bullies who had a bad home to attempt suicide because after i bullied away all of his fellow bully friends after he punched a kid cause he was deaf the main bully attempted suicide

Have honestly never got bullied. Everyone had their own group even the nerds and incels. Only reason you'd get bullied is if you deserved it. Except for the skater group. They were bullies in the sense that they would make fun of you or fuck with for no reason but they were by no means popular or cool.

you can msg him on facebook and apologize. He might not even care, but you'd get absolution.

Pretty much in the same boat as you, yet looking back on it, I think they only pretended to act nice to me because they thought I might shoot up the school.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (618x415, 442K)

Not the same user, but I had all the obvious reasons one would get bullied and yet I didn't get bullied. My graduating class was like 150 if that's consider small.

i hope you die a painful death full of pain

i punched a girl in the stomach in first grade if that counts

Attached: pepe nuke.gif (320x180, 1.4M)

>Be middle school
>I was sorrounded by niggers and spics so you already know what's going on
>They make fun of me for my big ass ears and big ass nose
>The entire class just bullied me and laughed at me no one defend of me of the suffering i was going through
>Everyday was a nightmare, i couldn't feel safe of my integrety because i was the punching bag of everyone
>I couldn't even take a piss safetly because all these niggers would chase me and mess with me while i was in the bathrooms
God i fucking hate my teenage years, i wish i could fucking kill them all

Attached: 1522520507365s.jpg (240x250, 6K)

It wasn't the bullies that got to me, I could handle them. It was more the fact that I was completely an outcast and to an extent still am. I've always had a group of about 1 or 2 other outcast friends that everyone shit on. Now I guess I have some real normal friends but I still feel isolated all the time

Damn yo this made me tear up, if u ever need a friend I'm here

So, so, so bad. 5'6 and 190 lbs. And I attempted to fit in by joining football, but I sucked so bad I cried when I got home

Bad until I stood up for myself. Then everyone saw me as a brute and slowly everyone one left till I'm here now all alone.

Bad. It started in elementary school. I was and still am a handsome guy, but I was so nice and innocent that people would always take advantage of me. There were several families that lived on my street, the children of whom I "played" with, which mostly consisted of them playing these sadistic games with me (i.e. they would throw shit into a creek and make me go fetch it, or they would play the snipe game with me, stuff like that). I never told my parents about it when I came home with bruises because I was so desperate for friends, and always came back to those kids despite subconsciously hating them all.
Middle school is where it starts getting worse. Kids would shout at me at lunch and throw stuff at me, and of course girls would play their little games (In 8th grade 2 7th grade girls would "walk me home" from school most days, which usually consisted of them toying with me, asking me to be their boyfriend, etc). The teachers at my school were of no help, because my school essentially had a crusade against bullying (As counterintuitive as it may seem, this actually enabled the bullying that I experienced, since it was sugarcoated with them "including" me). At this point I had begun to withdraw from life as my innocence rotted away and I saw how things really were, often spending my weekends running out to patches of forest and swamp that were near my house, building forts, putting plants and stuff in jars. I was fascinated by nature and I enjoyed all the little cute tiny animals and stuff that I found. Maybe that's because I felt like I had control over something.
Anyways, the first few years of high school weren't really any worse. I had found a group of friends like me, that weren't really spergs or ugly but just didn't fit in for whatever reason. The bullying spiked around every cross country running season, when some brads would call me names and basically continue what I had already been experiencing. I'll continue this.