Why are Afro-Latinas so much hotter than regular black chicks?

Why are Afro-Latinas so much hotter than regular black chicks?

Yesterday I was at a corner store in Springfield Gardens Queens and I saw this stunning black woman. Beautiful face, round ass, sexy body, nice feet, etc. I don't find black girls to be ugly, but I'm not usually that attracted to them. But this chick was outstandingly attractive. I hear her talk and I realize she's from somewhere in Latin America, either Panama or DR most likely.

What is the reason for this?

Attached: 1510935338174.jpg (720x720, 63K)

mixed women tend to be hot in general

Amerindian latinas are way better

I agree, but still

When it comes to black women, I find Afro-Latinas and Trinidadians to be hotter than African-American and Jamaican women

you guys are sleeping on Spanish women

Nigga you in the Queens area? Black females as a rule look better with significant admixture.

Attached: ariana-5.jpg (562x867, 261K)

I work in Queens
you mean Hispanic I think

the chick I'm talking about is less mixed than the one in the OP

Your asking me why you find a specific race more attractive than another? That's like the most gayest thing you can ask you fucking faggot, attractiveness is subjective. Everyone's taste isn't gonna be the same. No one knows the answer to your question OP.

afro-Latinas are fire, they tend to have nice feet too

Gotta warn you guys though, they're extreme bitches who are borderline bipolar.
t. Afro-Latino guy who grew up with a family that had Afro-Latinas (obviously).

I don't know. Even 100% African afro latinas are more attractive than African American girls. I think it has to do with the way they carry themselves. Afro latinas seem to be more pleasant.

Because they're not fully black and part white.

the same could be said for African American girls

The hottest black girls to me are Trinidadians...it might be the Indian admixture

I think it is that they tend to be sweeter

European genes make everything better

Yeah but pure europeans are very fat and pink and have no eyebrows

European genes are nice but they need to combined with something

afro-latinas have sexy toes

dominican booty is sooo good

Attached: wf.jpg (267x400, 32K)

The average African American is 25% white

Cause they usually have the best of both worlds. Why do you think rappers rap about redbones and all their hoes are mixed and not fully black? I wanna marry a mixed girl either Afro Latina or Afro White, and have beautiful kids. They'd have to be beautiful because I have superior Native American and Anglo-Saxon Germanic genes

Yes but they're significantly more white (and potentially some Native American) than us.

OP's pic related could easily be 50% white.

That chick in that pic is probably at least half white, but the chick I'm talking about is way less white. Not all Afro Latinas have huge amounts of white blood.

Average african american also looks way better than the average african. They behave poorly because a lot of American institutions don't instill good values in anyone and also disrupt the family unit.

Well if you think that it's either

a) You are attracted to women who look African but still hold a fair amount of European standards of cleanliness and formality in conversation, and are into the "exotic" thing

b) You are just making it up because there isn't all that much difference.