"oh it's user, come play a few round of mario kart with us!"

> "oh it's user, come play a few round of mario kart with us!"
w-what do!??!!

Attached: k78hnozu12s01.jpg (3024x4032, 879K)

BING BING
originally WAHOO

Attached: 1518489212510.jpg (1200x1200, 128K)

i don't know how to play mario kart.

Sure thing. I happen to be an expert at Mario Kart 8

*hits vape hard*
*blows fat cloud*
hell yea boi

those are good hard working people who don't use drugs, you can tell.

i don't fit in places like that. i like to curse and be explicit and flex my twisted sense of humor.

what a nice imagary

Attached: 1511991382419.jpg (620x348, 21K)

Can I play call of duty with the ones on the right instead?

Alright, but I call dibs on Yoshi

>"Sorry, I'm not a fag."
>360 and walk out

GOD I wish that was my gf

Attached: dafadfatled.png (749x1593, 1.62M)

I suck at that game. Still, losing at it is better than being alone all the time.

>win
>they get mad at you

I can only imagine the screeching I would hear if I kept winning. Would probably have to lose on purpose just because of the women. doesn't sound like fun.

> look at the picture
> this huge room, this tvs and consoles
> look around
> shitty small rented room with a mold near the window
> clothed thrown around here and there
> 6 years old notebook with poorly working keyboard
I can't wait to die, robots.

sure, let's go, ladies.
>turns on eurobeat and kicks their asses

Checked

nice quads.

"fuck yeah girl mario kart is awesome, even though i'm not very good at it. i'll go get my nunchuck. anyway, who wants a drink?"

come on user. it's not that hard. i wish i had friends to play mario kart with.

>sure i join you later
>go back to my room and never join them while crying myself to sleep listening to sad naruto AMV's

Attached: 1515877119507.jpg (388x388, 34K)

How do you do this without going full autismo? Seriously. I've dropped at least 1k hours in MK Wii/CTGP alone and probably half that in MK8. Do you tryhard and risk people not having fun or sandbag and not have fun yourself?

>w-what do!??!!
win.

Attached: casual.jpg (615x689, 411K)

detonate my suicide vest as part of my plan for revenge against normies

>playing normalfag games like mario cart and cod
typical roasties, i decline your offer

Attached: 342354352345643.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>chadsoft
i didn't know about this mod. i would try to have fun but i wouldn't go too hard at it.

anyway, do burgers tend to have two tvs? it's kind of weird to see a room like that...

Attached: Captura de pantalla_2018-04-28_23-35-59.png (176x47, 4K)

I'd call them a bunch of nerds, turn 360 degrees and walk away

Real fucking edgy my dude

god damn everything is edgy now apparently. fuck off.

Tidy up, lad

If you can't even play some damn video games with some girls you got no hope of getting a gf.

>doubles down and becomes more edgy
Pls stop user I'm not hardcore as you

Pick Toadette.

>He doesn't pick /ourguy/ Waluigi.
Look at this fucking normie.

Attached: WahsInTheRain.jpg (680x452, 66K)

>Those water bottles and soft drink cans
>Hey user just how old are you anyway

Attached: 1512590489466.jpg (480x399, 37K)

>wanting to cuss a lot is edgy
>defending myself is edgy
anything else too edgy for you?
maybe you should just be on Jow Forums?

but user he already is on Jow Forums.

yes, i made a typo, i meant "maybe you should just not be on Jow Forums".

you guys keep on trolling though.

Are they drunk? I once watched four drunk people playing on Rainbow Road on the Wii version. It was hilarious.

>you guys keep on trolling though.
Calling you out on being a edgy faggot is not 'trolling'; especially when you're an actual edgy faggot.

why do they have two TVs, is this some college community room?

"hell nah you fuckin dorks imma be off to da club, ttyl virgins lmao"

Naw I don't think it's edgy. I'm almost 30 and I still immediately thought of the piece of shit environment I grew up in when I saw that picture. Probably not that edgy user.

Attached: 1456703312555.gif (250x220, 1.97M)

>using a nunchuk

lmaoing @ ur life

Play some Mario Kart I guess.
There to be a drinking game I used to play with my friends we called Drunk Driving. You opened a beer at the start of each race and had to drink each lap and finish it before the end, the caveat was you couldn't drink and drive at the same time so you had to put the controller down to drink.

I'd agree to play it, beat everyone multiple times and then they secretly think I'm a loser for playing video games all day and being too good at them.

>tfw I'd say that then go home and shitpost alone in my room

living the dream

Attached: 1524876592418.jpg (406x364, 118K)

BING BING BING WAHOO

Attached: 1524385567932.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

The fuck is wrong with you people?

Being the funny guy is easy access to pussy. Just don't go full edgelord, know when to real yourself in. It works even better when you don't look like the type who could push those kind of buttons, which is probably most of this board.

>Oh my god Chad is sooo good at this game
>Come play user!
>*win the game easily*
>Eww that's so weird user do you even have a life?

Stay in 2nd and make it a close race so they have fun. If they start shit talking you, reveal your power level

I plug in my pro controller and kill the fun by perfectly mini boosting around every corner and never even come close to losing first place. I'm silently concentrating the entire time as the vibe in the room slowly turns sour. Then everyone moves on to beer pong or whatever the fuck and I let myself out.

every once and a while i find a picture that really punches me in the feels :(

>too many people
>two different games going on at once
>messy room
This sort of atmosphere really agitates my autism.

>thahuh
>I brought my own wiimote
>hold on, I only play Mii
>Let me create my Mii real quick
>*spend 10minutes carefully recreating a Mii that looks nothing like me*
>everybody left
>Pussies were just scared

Say no, because I unironically find video games to be extremely boring and don't play them. Then I would begin to wonder what the fuck I'm doing in this person's house, as I don't have friends and never go anywhere.

The fuck, is this real?

Attached: 1524702724570.jpg (697x768, 85K)

"Okay, let's play!"

I don't understand why you retards make easy, everyday situations seem so difficult.

Any of you ladies want your feet licked? Or maybe you could sit on my lap, there's not a whole lot of room.. heh.. *snorts cocaine and smokes a blunt in the bathroom stinking up the whole house with marijuana* I'm really good at this game you know.. I bet I can kick any of your asses. Tell u what if you lose you have to give me a blowie.. sound like a plan?

it's incentivising to tidy up a space when you share that with other people, it's easier to stop giving a damn when you know nobody but you is going to step into that room.

Attached: bfUPuVq.jpg (480x480, 18K)

leave

originally of corse faggot

>that's all right thanks for asking me to play i'm just going to go back to my room

It honestly sucks that whenever I'm at someone's house and they have a console, I always have to sandbag the fuck out of every game I play or else no one wants to play anymore.

>Play with them
>Try to sandbag really hard but still win
>They tell me I'm not fun to play with

Attached: 1512956419542.png (577x677, 461K)

Sure, why don't you pretty ladies take your shoes and socks off? It's more comfortable ;)

This is uncomfortably realistic.

We all just think we're the funny guy. Most of us aren't in reality.

I have played mario kart so much alone that I would probably get first place, old mario kart, mario kart for DS, and mario kart for N64, I have gotten all of the trophies on all of the cups
what I mean is I have played a shit ton of mario kart, so naturally I would obliterate them. I'm also used to playing it around people so that wouldn't be a problem either

fuck, by old mario kart, I meant mario kart for n64

asdf234k234lkl1234