What drugs will make me feel like a kid again?

what drugs will make me feel like a kid again?

Attached: 1524790816597.jpg (645x665, 62K)

Pot, LSD, and mushrooms do it in varying degrees. Probably LSD the most.

try 700mg of benadryl

mdma, lsd, shrooms

t. person on cocaine going delirious

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 12.33.04 AM.png (485x848, 551K)

does anyone else feel like drugs are the only times you can be happy? at all other times i just feel so sad, anxious, depressed, and stressed. even if im not doing anything in particular. its like just living is hard.

Do you have anything to be happy about? If you only have things to be sad, anxious and depressed about, then why do you expect to be happy? You have to go out and make things happen, you can't let it come to you. If you're just sitting at home all day that's a chance in a million. Lucky people don't exist, people who think they're lucky actually just do a lot more, so they have a lot more chances for stuff to happen.

why do you think people get addicted to drugs dummy

DXM, ''wow i feel like a kid again'' were my first thoughts when i started taking it. but the magic fades so don't do it to often.

part of that is probably withdrawal symptoms adding to your already depressed state.

wew m8, benadryl is one hell of a drug, i wouldnt recommend it no newbies, that shit can really fuck you up

Attached: 1523620405670.jpg (600x606, 27K)

I don't know about happy, but baseline at least. I have to be intoxicated on something to handle life. And it's not simply addiction- I've gone months sober and it's hell. As much as I enjoy and often get high, I try to keep my drug use mild on a daily basis...like medication.

LSD

Visually every thing was colorful and vivid
Auditary I was curious about every noise
Thoughts were scattered but some where really childish
And eating fresh cold water rinsed strawberries was heaven every seed on the outside was an explosion in my mouth.
Everything was just..... Absurd

this. lsd is your best bet

This right here OP
diphenhydramine will make you see the world in a beautiful way again

Stuff of fucking nightmares. Only the type of person who can't obtain real drugs and are most desperate to get fucked up who mess around with deliriants.
Diphenhydramine isn't a restricted substance at all becuase only a fucking madman would try to get high on it.

this roastie i was trying to fuck earlier this year had insomnia and would take 5-6 capsules of benadryl every night. crushed them up in her mouth and washed it down with her choice of drink that night. not some 45 minutes later she'd be all fucking wonky and talking in a half awake delirious state telling me all sorts of dark shit she'd done in her past.

inhale a can of duster

I used to pound 6 or so benadryl after heavy drinking to sleep past the spins. It absolutely fucked my kidneys.

A nice hybrid of cannabis is good. I love me some nightmare cookies.

Attached: DByyD0dUMAA0G02.jpg (1000x750, 115K)

can someone tell me if Shake is synthetic weed, my dealer tried to sell me shake. When I asked for bugs he got defensive.

A lot of the time it is yeah.

Phew, I feel a bit better, I only tried weed from buds. T. smoked once.

are you guys this retarded? shake is just all the bud thats been crumbled to the bottom of the bag, mostly due to dealers having their shit in ounce or more bags. Its completely fine and normal.

hey my friend died from synthetic weed, sorry im a bit on edge.

ketamine if you can find it

I've been wanting to try LSD, is 30ug good for a starter dose.