REMINDER YOU CANT BE A ROBOT IF you have

>average weight
>average height
>average hair line
>average jaw structure
if any of this applies to you, you arent a robot but a failed normie and need to kill yourself on a livestream because you think its cool to pretend to be part of a anonymous internet subculture

Attached: 1487542887286.jpg (737x758, 77K)

Stop gatekeeping, you insecure faggot

This is too aggressive to be real. Stop trying to gatekeep or piss people off it's not working.

LOLOLOL
I can... trust me :(

>friends
>a job
>a car
>average or above average intelligence
>productive hobbies
>a gf (obligatory)
>no gynocomastia
>good posture
>middle class or rich family
>dont live with parent(s)
if any of this applies to you, you arent a robot but a failed normie and need to kill yourself on a livestream because you think its cool to pretend to be part of a anonymous internet subculture

shut the fuck you tumblr bitch nigger meme loving cunt
>LOLO TOP CAN IM A ROBOT XD LOL SAD BOYS

>average or above average intelligence
>no gynocomastia
>middle class or rich family
>still a robot
Fight me faggggggggg

i dont care about you to fight you, fuckin nobody
keeping looking for subcultures to fit in

shut your mouth you silly faggot being fat/short/balding doesn't even give you an excuse to be a robot. im with someone who is all 3. robots are not born, they're made

Attached: c1bd7fc725001729b6ea9e5029c55a081416074256_full.jpg (600x446, 50K)

no, because i would lose. the fact that you have such high confidence just goes to show how much of a normalfag you really are

>durr you have to be fat

most people here are skellies

To be fair skellies are not average weight so his rule would be generally true.

Yeah, there are so many "normies" with none of those traits. Danny Devito has had more sex than any robot. Just think about that. Of course, no robot will, since that would admit that their personality is the problem, not their looks, which they're too stupid to ever realize.

Attached: VG27rh9.png (1285x723, 747K)

yeah because most of you are fuckin redditors that think being a robot means being cool
how about you fuck off

Average height means nothing if you're a skellington.

eat more faggot, works for mee

I have no appetite though. Eating more than usual just makes me feel awful.

How do you know how much poon he got?

then order the HRT pills faggot

it's not that they're stupid. it's that they've been hurt by women, sometimes multiple times, and instead of moving on they build a wall around themselves. the wall makes it so that anything that a normal person would see wrong with themselves or their life is deflected off of the robot; they attribute it to outside factors such as their appearance and the shallowness of women. deep down they are an open fucking wound. the wall is kind of like a tourniquet to decrease the bleeding but not stop it entirely. seeing their flaws for what they truly are- ie not anybody else's fault - would require them to tear down the wall that they've built. the wall is safe. in the wall they can't get hurt. they're hurting but still somewhat comfy.

pic unrelated

Attached: a89ceb1da51b9c0132c239588606418c51d3fb9e_hq.jpg (853x528, 18K)

>tfw average weight
see you later virgins

define average
originally

Normies have invaded r9k, this isn't your home anymore

>Below Average Weight because fit
>Above Average Height
>Lower than Average Hairline
>Abnormally Strong Jaw
Sounds like I'll fit right in, my fellow computers!

When was it ever cool to be a brittle skeleton?