Out of all the Dragon Ball series, what is your favorite fight? I fucking love the Goku and Piccolo Jr fight...

Out of all the Dragon Ball series, what is your favorite fight? I fucking love the Goku and Piccolo Jr fight, especially when Piccolo puts a fucking hole in Goku's chest.
youtu.be/Y5YgHX3s_ss

Attached: 5B2E63C6-4081-4EDA-BCE9-CFDD90EFDFFA.jpg (640x480, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m71D-1I-bp8
youtube.com/watch?v=GFYdQ_MlZIs
youtube.com/watch?v=DTa6JhAVVJU
youtuve/obscureassdbzfight
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZfFRv-8rho
youtu.be/KcIzR7vWjNc
youtu.be/jDOgJdOEfAU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfyeud94JnQ
m.youtube.com/watch?t=69s&v=3Gr8Qvczrvc
youtube.com/watch?v=C_lgwedINx8
youtube.com/watch?v=5-WFjpRCSlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tien vs goku as a kid in the tournament
shit was better when it was more about martial arts with some special attacks here and there and not the beamspam power level crap it became

Piccolo is my favorite character and it's a shame that he isn't that good anymore

piccolo vs imprefect cell

general tao vs goku

Ginyu Force fights especially my boy Recoome

Goku vs Majin Vegeta. The only truly even fight I can think of.

My lad. Jeice was my boy.

Attached: E19968CB-901E-429A-BACC-D2484E1F5028.png (615x437, 215K)

None. Every single fight in the later stages of the chuuni exams were better than those in DB. Naruto has better soundtrack, usually better choreographies and generally too many explanations, sadly. But they are still way better.

youtube.com/watch?v=m71D-1I-bp8
youtube.com/watch?v=GFYdQ_MlZIs

Attached: 1497898570446.jpg (550x800, 264K)

ummmm no sweetie
youtube.com/watch?v=DTa6JhAVVJU

Piccolo vs Android 17

One of the only fights in Z to actually involve martial arts and have well-choreographed, well-directed fighting instead of energy beams and explosions

Gotenks vs Super Buu

I didn't take Super into account since I dropped it after 6 episodes, either way that's just the typical terrible choreography of DB: big explosions, random beans and heading towards the enemy in a straight line then "ratatata" for a second.
As someone who lacks interest in action shounen anime and nostalgia for Dragon Ball I think Naruto is miles better than anything Dragon Ball and only gets down to its level on Shippuden.
Also, I hate when people embed the subtitles and SVP starts distorting them.

youtuve/obscureassdbzfight

Dragon Ball was top tier. Not great animation but the fights were NEARLY believable. Like super human but not too goddamn much.

DBZ until Cell was also top tier. As soon as Vegeta was like "gonna kill your planet" then Frieza who was multiple times as strong as Vegeta did it it was ok.

After Frieza into Cell it was stupid. The slightest attack by Perfect Cell or super Saiyan 2 Gohan wouldn't destroy a mountain, it would destroy the entire planet. Like a small glancing blow of a beam weapon by Perfect Cell would kill Frieza, and this should be able to blow up Earth. After Frieza power levels or whatever are retarded.

Dragon Ball GT was terrible and rightfully forgotten.

Dragon Ball Super at least brings back the light hearted fun of Dragon Ball and at least a passing explaination of why the arena isn't atomized by the barest passing breath of Super Saiyan Blue or Jiren is given.

Vegeta vs Cui

Unironically this. The best villain introduction all of dragon ball. Piccolo turns up to a ghost town shortly after imperfect cell finished absorbing all of its residents. The atmosphere created was fucking amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZfFRv-8rho

Also Funimation dub Bruce Faulconer music > all others

Attached: Celler.png (295x499, 260K)

zamasu is best dragon ball villain (hero)

Attached: fused_zamasu.jpg (620x315, 25K)

Piccolo vs 17. Absolute slugfest

Gohan was such a fucking let down.

This. We need a movie centered around Gohan in order to redeem himself.

Imperfect cells character design was so good. He really did seem monstrous. toriyama often has issues with making unique looking characters but he did that one so right.

It was short but the Cell and Goku fight was pretty damn neat to watch youtu.be/KcIzR7vWjNc

No one ever mentions Piccolo vs 17. It's my favorite too, the music is pretty rad in the fight as well, though I believe the music is different in the Jap version unless I'm thinking of Kai

pre super sayain goku v frezia

The Yamcha/Raditz fight was a killer

But seriously, does anyone remember the Goku/Krillen tournament fight where Krillen started to really acknowledge his inferiority afterwards? That hit me

youtu.be/jDOgJdOEfAU
This one. Where kid Goku moves so fucking fast he disappears.

I came here to say the same exact thing, I think it's Piccolos best fight in all of z.

Attached: 1519230605153.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Goku vs Frieza
Piccolo vs Android 17
Goku vs Perfect Cell
Goku vs Majin Vegeta

Best fights in any of the series. A couple in Super have been pretty cool, like Goku and Vegeta vs Zamasu. Never seen Dragon Ball or GT.

Goku vs Cell during the Cell Games is underrated as hell. Great fight with a lot of variety and intensity.

I can't have a favorite. I love all the fighting scenes. But the one I loved when I was younger was Piccolo vs. Android 17. I read the Shonen Jump manga in the summer of 2005. I was like 8 and it I read it after watching Iron Giant and fhfim on cartoon network. When I was reading it. It was the coolest fight scene ever.
Because they rarely let piccolo shine, until this fight. And it showed android 17's full fighting potential. I drew the fck out of it lol

Attached: 9q4p38hf2.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>Piccolo vs Android 17
I see you are a man of culture as well

Gohan had a pretty great theme though in the Jap version
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfyeud94JnQ

Get your nu shonen shit out of here Narutard
m.youtube.com/watch?t=69s&v=3Gr8Qvczrvc

I still think the Bruce Faulconer dub did Gohan better:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_lgwedINx8
youtube.com/watch?v=5-WFjpRCSlc

Also the narrator from Faulconer dub (end of the first clip) is irreplaceable IMO

>Naruto
Gross

Attached: 2A2A35E6-0A4F-4DA0-86A7-EF659657135B.jpg (400x462, 35K)

Goku literally could have gone ssj3 at any time and win; chose not to solely to not humiliate Vegeta. How is that evenly matched lol

Excellent choice

Also nice

It annoys me the krillin is a fucking midget

Attached: height.png (972x503, 164K)

>vegeta 5'5''

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH OMFG.png (736x550, 448K)

Nostalgia. Faulconer is objectively terrible for Dragon Ball as it's just techno shit overlayed on a teens manga, and the only excuse for it is 'muh serious', which goes out the window when someone brings up a plot hole or transformations

>Dragon Ball Super at least brings back the light hearted fun of Dragon Ball
At all the wrong times, and even then, it's more of a homage to the weaker part of the series, Z. It's also objectively shit

Fuck off Ricardo

>teen Gohan taller than Vegeta
Holy fuck what

Attached: 480EB72F-A5A8-4EE6-8299-B8C279D559A5.gif (360x202, 1.85M)

>at any time
Except the time he spent KO'd because he was too much of a retard to just do it.

Goku vs Piccolo Jr. was really good, but it felt like it drew on too long. I guess that's what all the tournaments are like.

>Goku literally could have gone ssj3 at any time and win; chose not to solely to not humiliate Vegeta. How is that evenly matched lol
SSJ3 was an asspull that wasn't canon at the time of the fight. It's like saying Goku should have just went super saiyan vs raditz

AHAHAHAHAHA THIS NIGGA SAID GENERAL TAO VS GOKU OH MY GOD

Attached: General-Tsos-Chicken-2.jpg (680x1020, 184K)