Dear robots

Dear robots,

Tonight I let a guy friend sniff a pair of my dirty panties for $20. It started as a joke and then we both actually went through with it.

Does that make me a prostitute and is he a total loser for actually sniffing them?

Attached: dirty-laundry.jpg (299x450, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pantydeal.com/page/startpage/buywornpanties/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't believe he'd give you money for that.

It makes you an attention whore "femanon" Quitting giving these faggots (you)'s

protip, take to the internet to find dozens of horney guys to buy. You dont even have to wear them, just use a little vinegar and a tiny dap of mayo for scent.
how much would he have to pay to fuck you? be honest. Everyone has a price.

Neither can I, which is why I thought it was a joke. But he gave me the money.

mayo? lol
>how much would he have to pay to fuck you?

dunno. u cant ask me to come up with the number because I would just say something dumb like 10 million. we would have to see once it was offered.

Did you fart in them before taking them off?

>10 million
oh come on now. you sold your panties for a 20 quid
How about 5grand for one good night

I took the out of my laundry basket. I didnt take them off right then.

I didnt sell them to him. I got them back. He just had them for a minute.

dunno, 5 grand isnt very much. Not worth the "Im a total whore" guilt I would feel probably.

wait, I just reread OP post. did he not even get to keep them? lmfao

yeah, but did you fart in them while you were wearing them that day or whenever

5 grand for 3 easy hours of work is a fuck lot

what do you fucking think retard? you think she goes a whole day without farting?

3 hours! Is that like guaranteed time he has? Or if he cant hold out that long do I get to leave early?

5 grand is decent vacation to japan AND a vacation to Europe. That should ease your guilt.
Not even asking for any weird stuff, just pussy, mouth and hands, no anal, no fetishes.

>You dont even have to wear them, just use a little vinegar and a tiny dap of mayo for scent.

holy shit this is the greatest money making scheme I've ever heard on. Literally write that shit in word and turn it in as your thesis for a phd in business from any university

Attached: 1520801016561.gif (260x195, 607K)

maybe, since i know him and it wouldnt be some rando with herpes.

3 hours is unlimited cummies. Any women above $500 is expected to give unlimited cummies. Of course that isnt all just sex straight through but lewd landholding, tit enjoyment, cuddling, etc. He might only cum twice

chicks panties also smell like farts and shit. they spend all day up their ass cracks. you have to replicate the ass smell too.

does it matter? what if he shot in like 30 seconds then left crying? would you feel like less of a whore than if he railed your up till the last second?

Attached: 1522200913330.jpg (1079x1233, 121K)

holy shit this is actually ingenius, know of any sites I can sell dirty panties? or do I have to find some raunchy ass chat rooms and find lonely men?

lol cummies

I guess it doesnt matter but just seems like it would be awkward sitting around for three hours if he splooges in like 10 seconds.

When I did this
I never told her
> i stole one of her hairs

You're a loser and a prostitute.

If you need 20$ get a job.

Hes a pervert.

meet me in the lab, we'll strategize on the perfect way to mass produce "used panties" and corner the market with them.

or better yet why not buy panties from some shit hole sweat shop in a 3rd world country. WE CAN HAVE THEM MAKE THE PANTIES IN THE FACTORY THEN WHEN THEY'RE DONE JUST HAVE THE CHICK RUB THEM IN HER UNWASHED SNATCH THEN SHIP THEM RIGHT TO THE CUSTOMERS DOOR

IT'S PURE PROFIT!!!!!!

Attached: 1521169742109.jpg (979x921, 208K)

woulds you blow me for $1000? it is only 15 minutes of work and still a nice trip across country

please love me ill do anything for you im so lonely.
post time stamp

I'd blow you for free as long as you lived near me, but I have a dong. (no homo)

He is a huge loser, and you're now a business woman. Abuse your gifts and make some profit!

Panties literally only exist to keep vagina mucus and poop skidmarks from getting on nice pants and jeans.

and you fucking losers want to smell that? A literal turd catcher and fart filter.

original idea do not steal
losers want to believe the best, cute girls dont smell, etc. also usually what we do is claimed "i" masturbated in them so "I" claim I might have only been wearing them for 30 minutes or something.
you cant really do it at scale because dirty underwear is illegal most decent places, even washed. cant give to goodwill for example.

nope not a whore, id smell your panties too

It would be a lot more work if you rape me and potentially murder me. So, probably have to decline your offer but thanks!

I dont have any gifts. Everyone wears panties. Not exactly something special about mine.

oh Im harmless! how about just a handjob for $500. we can do it somewhere safe of your choosing

Would you sniff the area that was at her butthole? Be honest.

smell it? id probably lick it

I'm stealing the idea sorry, I'll hold a monopoly over dirty panties too, faggot. I'll be the John Rockefeller of panties.

Gifts literally meant your womanhood. Guys will swoon over you for no reason and I support you in exploiting that, as long as you're open and honest. Keep charging him $20 and get a nice little nest egg.

That is nice of you to offer to do it somewhere safe. Maybe McDonalds. I am sure they wouldn't care at all. lol.

You wouldn't really pay $500 for a handjob though. (by the way, this is almost exactly how the panty sniffing conversation got started)

OP post your KIK. I have something to ask you that I dont want to post here.

>(by the way, this is almost exactly how the panty sniffing conversation got started)

user is literally 20 mins away from a handjob and OP is confirmed whore. Have fun never having a fufilling relationship

Attached: 1520726333693.jpg (293x301, 11K)

nope, not giving that out. You can message me on an old skype if you want. Amyis99

Can I add you discord so you can fill me in on all the stupid shit people ask you for?

if he offered you $200 to lick your asshole would you have done it

sorry, I dont use discord.

lol, no. that would actually make me a prostitute I think. and he doesn't get to see me naked.

That's cool. I just wanted some laughs. Can you at least post whatever dumb thing that guy asks you for?

you dont need to get naked though just pull your pants down a bit

well, if I say yes, he probably wont ask it, since he doesn't want people to know what he is asking for whatever reason.

I honestly did not get in on the used men's dress socks thing early enough.

I read somewhere online that people would pay something like 50-100 dollars for a used pair of men's dress socks, the stinkier the better. For sexual reasons obviously from homosexual men.

I was in the goddamn Army at the time in southern Georgia. Apparently you got more money if you included feet shots and body shots. I had a rock hard body at the time. Honestly I could have made thousands with my disgusting boot socks. Like I would gag at the smell just waifting from my socks during an exercise. You would have a 2 week exercise but who really brings 14 pairs of socks? So I'd wear mine twice. By time I changed in the literally 100 plus degree weather the smell would choke a goat.

I could have made a killing. But now the market is super flooded and my current unit is much more relaxed. Shame.

honestly, him seeing my butt is probably not that high up on the reasons why I wouldnt say yes to that.

I figured he already asked by now. Whoops. Definitely dont tell us what he eventually asks you. Dont do it, please!

nope, he hasnt asked anything. maybe he changed his mind.

JUST LET HIM LICK YOUR BUTT WTF

That's pretty unfortunate. Are you planning on abusing your guy friend more, within your limits?

i didnt abuse him. he said he would pay me, i didnt believe him, and he did it. his choice totally.

guess I should have known better.

I didn't mean abuse in a negative way, just in the sense that you're getting paid because he's a creepy guy. So do you regret letting him do it now? Do you feel used?

he isnt creepy. just perverted. i guess i kind of do. i dont really like the idea of my friend knowing what my underwear smells like. I dont feel used. I could have said no.

Everyone does not actually wear panties. I don't wear panties and none of my friends wear panties.

Honey, he paid to smell your underwear. That is very creepy. Well at least a smell will fade from memory eventually. You live and learn.

well, i seriously think it was just him messing around. everyone was laughing, he was playing it up. it was a joke. maybe inside he was really enjoying it in a creepy way, i dunno. But it was like a big joke.

He still gave you $20 and he still smelled your underwear. Who all witnessed it? This I'd getting more and more weird.

just some friends that were over. and they didnt all get to see it happen. he went around the corner so my underwear wasnt on display. I watched him though to see if he really did.

Would have you give to him the ones you were using if he had asked for them?

He knows what your asshole smells like. Does that embarrass you?

But they were completely aware it was supposedly happening, which is bad enough. Wow. I'm impressed he would actually be that low.

No way.

I really didn't think about it. And I will try not to think about it.

Yeah, they were very aware. He isnt very shy about stuff. It is kind of his thing to be the funny guy.

You say no way as if you had standard after accepting money from someone to smell your panties.

I'm a "funny" guy too, but that's just pathetic. It would just be funny if he didn't actually do it. It crossed the line once he did it.

yes I would. Because your innocence is super hot. much better than a professional, lewd wise. Los Angeles area? I also travel a lot

Well, me grabbing a pair out of the dirty laundry is different than me taking them off for him right there.

Yeah, I can see what you are saying. The joke went too far. But, no one got hurt, and it wont be awkward forever.

Thanks, sorry but I am in the midwest. Really far from you.

Why? It's not that different. The panties you gave him were still used by you and he still smelled them. The fact that were other people looking made the difference?

You're right. All will be forgotten, but you're still $20 richer. Congrats!

what's wrong with it, you roastie cow?

I buy worn panties every few months.

Let me sniff your ass

Attached: sniff sniff!.png (686x773, 27K)

dunno. just feels different. and besides, I got to control what underwear he saw. so, I got to pick a non-ugly pair.

Thanks! It is nice to be rich.

I see. If there had not been anyone else but you and him and he had pushed you to give him the ones you were wearing, do you think there's a chance you would have done it?

You should make a discord account fembot.

No problem, my friend. May you invest it and become a millionaire.

Femanon here femanon here femanon here

Attached: 63a[1].jpg (1305x892, 339K)

>sleep over at girls home
>wake up earlier than her
>go through her dirty laundry and jerk off while sniffing her panties and socks
no regrets, none at all

Attached: ct7.jpg (640x1136, 145K)

You must be pretty damn good looking for him to offer that.

I'm pretty sure all girls know their male friends do this when they go to their homes. They must know, right?

It's funny because a few months before I did that she actually once told me during an intimate personal conversation that she caught another former orbiter of hers doing this once and that's one of the reasons she broke off contact with him. I didn't really press her on details about that incident but my mind was like "Yea, I'm not gonna guarantee you that I'll never do that because I've been thinking about doing the same thing already"

So she must've at least known that it's a thing among some dudes but maybe she thought I was different lol

Yes we know. Seeing your dirty panties in the laundry covered in dry semen every time you invite a male friend to your house is quite the give away. Why do you do it, you disgusting pigs?

>covered in dry semen
Ew. Personally I dont touch the panties with my dick or cum into them, I just inhale their scent deeply and get a raging boner. Maybe you should invite me over to your house instead, I promise I'll treat your dirty panties a lot better than whatever that other freak is doing to them.

>Why do you do it, you disgusting pigs?
Sorry it's just hot, that's the way it is. That smell is irresistible.

That remembered me the time I did it and when the panties were discovered and I was getting accused I blamed some shy guy and everyone believed me and now the guy is seen as a disgusting pervert. Good times.

I doubt I would ever use it. No one I know uses it.

I will probably spend it on food, but, if I do turn it into millions I will find you and give you half

>Why do you do it, you disgusting pigs?
because we want to smell your pussy musk?

Thank you very much. I now second you dropping some sort of contact so I can keep up with my reward.

she posted her Skype dumbfuck

It's kind of reassuring to now I'm not the only one who does this shit.

>2018
>an old Skype account she probably will ever use after that guy contacts her

Hmmmmm....

I house sat for a neighbor whose hot daughter goes to my school. So much panty licking and jizzing into their toilets.

You actually thought you were the only one? You know there's entire websites dedicated solely to women who sell their dirty underwear and men who want to buy it

This site for example has 500,000 members
pantydeal.com/page/startpage/buywornpanties/

and that's definitely not all the people in the world who are into this, there's hundreds of smaller sites where people advertise this sort of stuff

No, I knew about those sites. I just didn't thought it was so common to mark your territory with cum all over some girl's panties in their own homes.

Gosh, you are truly pathetic.

And fucking lol at any halfway decent looking woman claiming to be poor when they can sell two cheap pairs of thongs and applicable shipping charges for $54.