About to head out to the strip club AMA

About to head out to the strip club AMA

Attached: 23733858_1386096011516077_7858575590763266048_n.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Bumperino neighborino and i swear this is originami

How much do you get paid for this job? now i want to know what strip club it is

Take some stealth pics and post them user

what's the point of throwing money on the floor so a bitch can shake her ass in your face just for you to not fuck her?

Attached: 1521054554208.png (720x672, 401K)

because he is too stupid to go find a hooker

some of these strip clubs have hookers working there
They will take you back to the couch room and for $50 you can get a BJ

i wonder how strip clubs are over there since here they are literal shit

>throwing money away to look at naked hot woman
>maybe for a $30 3-minute lap dance, you may be able to grope their boobs

You're pretty much paying for blue balls.

Do you not feel resentment at the bloodsucking strippers who trry to swindle you and threaten violence from the bouncer if you question their charges?

How are you guys getting such bad experiences from strip clubs? I've been to them tons of times and I have never had a bad experience. If you don't want to talk with the girl, just say no thanks.

Fondle her tits her pussy and I hope thats original

I go off at them and call them all sort of names while fondling them. It's the close to intimacy a robot can get

A lot more than that goes on. It's just a comfy environment. Chilling with your friends getting drunk, half naked girls strutting around and coming to hang out for a bit, other ones plopping themselves in your lap trying talk you into getting a lap dance... and yeah there's also the stage.

Plus strippers really are the sweetest women on earth. Very easy to talk to and they don't give a shit about anything.

>Plus strippers really are the sweetest women on earth. Very easy to talk to and they don't give a shit about anything.

lol i remember when I used to think this

>Plus strippers really are the sweetest women on earth. Very easy to talk to and they don't give a shit about anything.

they are some of the most broken and dumbest people on earth.

They're only sweet for like 5 minutes, and then they leave if you're not willing to pay for a lap dance.

thats good, most of the time i want the shitty ones to leave me alone while im there.

Same and I usually try to make them feel as awkward as possible

get naked and post pic

Strippers make up to $1,000+ a single day from what I've been told by them. It's a very addictive job and a lot of them have tried quitting but always go back

There are a quite a few that can go day in, day out and make alot of cash from their regular clients stripping only. And then there are quite a few that need to do "side" work to make the cash. The rest are scraping by, jumping from club to club, blowing it partying or taking care of their kid(s)

yeah no fuckin shit when you droppin hundreds of dollars just to watch her shake her ass she's sweet as sugar lmfaaooo you are so dumb nigga

Strip clubs are the biggest scam in history. I had to visit them half a dozen times to realise it. The women are soulless and nasty. Most are washed up 30-year-old drug addicts. If, by chance, you get a hot one to dance, chances are you'll be too intoxicated to remember it.

Last time I went I blew $200 on some shitty dance and she didn't even show her asshole. She was cold to me the entire time and had a strict no-touch policy. This was Australia, though... maybe it's different in the US.

Attached: 1524719382635.jpg (500x881, 159K)

>Paying to see below average girls get naked when you can see above average girls get naked for free online

Attached: 12283688032259.jpg (250x182, 6K)

what the fuck is this talk of paying over 100 dollars for a hooker to fuck you?
WHen I was in Amsterdam, I banged one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, a serbian prostitute, who also was the sweetest person ever, at least working in the red light district. For 80 euro we banged for over half an hour, BJ and vaginal. She had one of the best titties I've seen, too, all natural.