What's your oregano excuse?

What's your oregano excuse?

Attached: 1521359325568.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

i truly have no excuse

just tell me one thing, user

why does he wear the mask?

Is laziness an excuse?

I'm not thicc enough.
this lad is an absolute unit

He packing a gut but he has that NFL lineman aesthetic that some women go for.

>What's your oregano excuse?

women got too greedy with their rights and women can use the laws against you to destroy your life. also I don't trust emotional thinkers and they don't offer male sacrificial love.

balding, it's the be all end all of picking up women.

he's like what? 5'10. He's tall af

he's rich orgenaolly

i dont understand what makes women attracted to men. I tried everything

Attached: ineedfem.jpg (1500x1500, 219K)

My excuse is outliers don't invalidate the actual problem.

I have Asperger's syndrome and also poor.

He tried everything but being himself. What a shame.

i am not a normie with a little belly

>DIVA
>not the arab girl
What bad taste

Ill never be able to afford a place with a chandelier. Low iq. Probably gey.

>why does he wear the mask?

kek

Honestly I don't get the panty sniff fetish. It's such an awful smell.

Get good, scrublords

Attached: being_yourself.jpg (690x1280, 223K)

I really hate that this exists, it makes me want to die and I'm just as fat as this guy, at least I'm a NEET shut-in of 8 years so I have a real reason to not be wanted by anyone.

Taht guy is like 7,0 feet tall. He can breaks my shit, like a potato.

some women are attracted to gross men. there's not enough to go around, so using them as an example is like using the lottery as an example of why we aren't all rich.

No roasties gave me pussy before i put on the mask

the secret is to stop caring and instead just look for a woman who shows interest in you when you don't give a fuck. if you fake it to make it you'll end up with a girl who gets disappointed and leaves you when she realizes you put on a persona

He was thin when he meet her.
He got fat over time.
He is also actually handsome and tall.

your looks, dumbass.
height & facial aesthetics.
if you have trouble with attracting women then you've already lost.

Maybe I should try harder at being an absolutely disgusting faggot.

Attached: 8723465897236523.jpg (523x606, 60K)

I dont talk to women outside of work or home.

lol that guy's face makes me laugh

i don't know that's pretty weird

I feel a rush of autistic rage every time I see this guy's comics
All of his comics are about the same thing, but he feels the need to copypaste the exact same message into a slightly different format hundreds of times over and over again

Wait a minute, why does the thuggish guy have a McCain shirt on?

>tfw spend years getting Jow Forums
>women are such lowlife whores theyll date this disgusting monster because hes probably rich
I truly hate women. Theres no possible way she likes him at all, I refuse to believe. Whats worse is she probably does all sorts of disgusting degenerate things with him, does she have no self respect? She might as well go to a barn and get fucked by pigs. Women were a mistake.

Attached: 1465613513354.jpg (822x960, 77K)

When is his baby due?
uyryikjjkllllll content CONTENT CONTENT BLLLLAAAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHCCCCCCCKKKKKKKLLLUUUUHHH

>i dont understand what makes women attracted to men. I tried everything

It's unironically social skills and personality.

Women are harder to impress then men for obvious biological reasons.

If all the other men in a tribe died, one man could easily impregnate all the wombs. But if all the women died except one she better be damn sure she only accepts the highest quality sperm, otherwise her child and the future of the species is grim.

Because of this women have far higher standards when it comes to sexuality. While almost every man is physically attracted to almost every women, the reverse is not true.

Therefore if you don't happen to be blessed with top tier good looks (which almost every guy isn't). You have to offer other things to get a woman interested.

The best and easiest thing to offer is your personality. Charming, witty, funny charamasmatic, etc are all signals of good genes just like good looks are. And are things that can be worked on.

The majority of men aren't chad, but the majority of men have girlfriends and get laid and it's because they have good personalities.

So my advice to you user sir is focus mostly on your social skills, charm and charisma.

I'm not saying ignore your appearance but unless you're top tier model material, personality will carry you a lot further than slight improvements in looks.

Chandelier in the bedroom. Dude is probably loaded.

>When is his baby due?
>implying she'd let him impregnate her
You had better be fucking with me

Attached: 1500329293757.png (935x670, 1.05M)

he is fat, but he has a decent face, is most likely wealthy, and probably charismatic as well
meanwhile i am skinny but poor, ugly, and awkward

Those feels when you decided to spec into intelligence and didn't think you would need charisma

Just looked up that guy. Hes a trustfund kid. Basically, he's got a lot of money.

So my excuse OP is that i wasn't born rich.

Attached: 1499356945796.jpg (1080x1080, 156K)

>rich af
>still cant even get a hard 8
Fuckin roasties, man.

I am extremely disappointed, I thought that was a bane mask.

yeah but at that fucking point of her grabbing his stomach and stuff, you know it's a fetish of hers.

He looks like straight out of an ISIS video

they're both arabs

She is most definitely a hard 8