What was your personal "incident"? A family falling out, a break up, etc

What was your personal "incident"? A family falling out, a break up, etc.

Attached: 1523743717187(1).gif (500x375, 483K)

unironically the moment i was born. you can trace everything back to that, there's nothing i truly did to deserve all the norman hate i've gotten. it's just how i am, i'm not a douchebag or anything. i'm just a little different i guess

going bald at 17.

how is this comment not original :( this is my life

i...
cant talk about...
THAT....

its too much...
too much

getting fat
of course this happened when I was 4 and it was a gradual thing so it's not an incident but it was the thing that dictated how school would go for me

My father inseminating my mother some where between late February and early March of 1990.

The only person i loved
Sadly passes away.

currently, im 19 and addicted to a shit ton of daily morphine. Sometimes i like to pretend that's what caused my problems

Can I ask about your background before I even bother replying? Pretty sick of normies and youngfags which is why I dont come here anymore.

>:(
go back to facebook kiddo

>normies
they're called normalfags dickhead

My parents divorce and selling the house just after graduating high school fucked my asshole pretty well. My father giving my mother two children was probably the worst.

when my third gf broke up with me and blocked me on everything, we were together for 9 months

Checked, this for everyone here aaaayyyyyeeeee

I should start doing drugs so I can blame them for ruining my life rather than my current situation, past choices and current mental health disorders.

Stopped a kid from committing suicide in high school. Went home in the middle of class, ate a solitary piece of cake for lunch and then retired to my bedroom and never went to school again.

No child abuse? Old r9k was full of rape victims. You fuckers are so soft.

aight norman im assured this is a very original comment.

anyway, OP. this year i lost my partner at the age of 23, before the first week was even out. that destroyed my already shattered sense of self, addled by drug use from years gone by, despite relative abstinence.

i might kms on my 26th bday this year.

>aaaayyyyyeeeee
>aigh
niggers

>bad experience with a girl in highschool
>best job ever closing
>brother relapses at least once a year and I have to take care of him because my parents aren't around

The list goes on

I don't even know. Not growing up? Being beaten and molested every day for years? Having a gf I thought I was safe with beat and attempt to molest and me everyday? Having a bf who I thought was my soulmate only to leave me in less than a month after he met a literal chad? Wishing I was aborted ever since I started high school? Not being able to talk, connect, or relate to anyone? My zero motivation due to chronic depression that has costed me my health at times and even money? The fact that literally anybody is superior to me? I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me, or how nothing seems to change no matter how I try. It's just not there. Nothing connects.

Attached: 1496107366518.jpg (482x427, 40K)

Moved to another country. Parents ran into some really shitty luck and we went from being a middle class family to being dirt poor. They decided to stick it out instead of moving back home because they had all these dreams they'd been working towards but we never really recovered. It honestly woudn't have been so bad except my father took all his bitterness and fustration out on me and my sister. I'll always be an outsider as a foreigner in another country despite having lived here practically all my life

relapses on what?

Lashing out in anger to a past friend in elementary school. Smashed his face onto a drinking fountain while he was drinking. Fucked up his teeth. Ran into the nearest boys restroom to avoid him till the bell rang. We never spoke to each other and avoided each other afterwards. Until this one particular time in highschool we saw each other during lunch time on our way to the cafeteria. He looked me and jokingly reminded me of the incident. I ignored him and just walked away. He went to be a chad and became a speaker at our highschool graduation commencement.

Attached: 1492233143167.jpg (960x960, 161K)